The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Coffee from Lax

Haven't seen much FR for this FL and din get any recommendation from a close samster so decided to take the plunge. I managed to get the 1st slot for the day.

Looks: She looks much more different from the 2 pics up on SBF site. The ones on Lax website is nearer to what she looks like (the pic above). Becos of her small frame, her enhanced C boobs makes her look curvy. Thai Jap mix, she belongs to the fair Thai lady type. Late 20s but her Japan blood does exude an AV girl feel.
Body: Small slim frame of approximately 155 height.
Boobs: Enhanced Cs. Button size nips.
French: Started with pecks but managed to break her defenses.
BBBJ: Turbo tongue to be exact and I experienced the 1st NJ in my life! Bet you didn't know...Neck Job! I really didn't know this is the in thing in Japan. Teased her with AR and she got high while we were in 69 position
FJ: Started with CG grinding hard ended 1st shot sweating in like 10mins. She offered massage and I told her I didn't need one as I am fine with a short nap. We then chatted and she started to help me trim my finger and toe nails...
Mood came and I went down on her to arouse her before starting round 2 in missionary. Didn't managed to squeeze our 2nd shot. So went shower and rested on the bed again. Then I realised that there was still half an hour left. We talked for a while and cuddled before we continued where we left off. Released the load on her belly shortly after.
RTF: Would consider if Vit M is enough. She seems to be leaving on Wednesday or Wed is her last day.
GFE: Knows how to please. Like a Japanese mistress who knows how be a small woman by your side.
Tipped her and left a happy man
Old 17-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Caspain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had Nara from Pink Lady for my mid-day bonk to chase away the Monday blues.

OKT: friendly and fast to respond
Face: 9/10 pretty with sharp features
Body: 9/10 slim with no fats
Boobs: 8/10 natural b with nice nipples to suck
Bj: 8/10 nice and slow with occasional DT
Gfe: 10/10 French all the way, smiley, sweet with nice attitude
Fj: 9/10 passionate nice bonking with genuine stereo, missionary all the way with frenching.
Rtf: maybe, want to try Mon first.
Thanks bro pink for the arrangement.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Hope you understand what you did bro, by listing that taboo service so openly, u sure affect her business
Siao liao, not afraid of aids?
Old 17-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quick FR for Jessie from Horny Ladies

Took her last night, new name for old stable
OKT was response quite fast and quite candid, easy to talk

90% accuracy to posted pic and gif, skin not as fair

The Girl
Looks: 8/10 mid 20s, have the sultry look that i like, long and smooth hair
Body: 9/10 Taut body, taller then avg thai and very smooth honey chocolate skin, big and perky butt, she maintains herself well
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C but soft liao, no hard parts, sensitive nipples
Communication: 8/10 good english, she had farang bf before

The Service
BBBJ: 6/10 good effort and stamina, start in bathroom but cant take it deep, kept saying im too big for her mouth
Painting: Allowed but not shaved, quite responsive
FJ: 9/10 i enjoyed alot cos of her bubble butt, pump her from behind in all the standard positions
Massage: NA, saw her manicure nails i know no need massage liao
GFE: 8/10 bit ting tong girl that is always smiling, mixes her moans with laughter, she moan so loud until she laugh at herself why so loud

RTF: if she still around after clearing other targets

P.S images i took for reference

Old 17-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
Ray67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Hope you understand what you did bro, by listing that taboo service so openly, u sure affect her business
I checked with the lady, she never agreed to do raw.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Patt from PC69
Dont really write much FR these days but i feel this girl is deserving of one.

Face: real mixed thai Chinese, 10% discount from pictures. With makeup, shes really gorgeous. Can actually pass as a Japanese from certain angles with her coloured contact lense and make up
Body: more meaty than what the pictures suggest, but not fat, just a thicc girl. But really really really fair. I have never seen a more fair skin , hairless FL before. Not a single tattoo on her and absolutely clean shaven down there.
FJ/BJ: super enthusiastic, very eager to please, can accommodate all positions. Quite a ting tong personality. Gotta say she excels in Doggy position. Her butt is...just perfect
Summary: shes young-ish, very fair with tofu like skin. Speaks passable English and is very easy to get along. Giggles at almost anything, one of the best GFE ever. If you are looking for a cute fair skin thicc girl with an all natural body i think shes really worth it. Only one tip for all the lads here, bring your own towel!
RTF: just had my 2nd time, definitely a third time before she goes.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Nunny from Temptation today.
2pm slot.
Did not disappoint.

Looks: As per live pics taken, big eyed, cutesy smile, long silky hair, she passed the looks department easily.

Body: Have a small tummy, in part owing to drinks and also weight loss. She is about 1.6m plus so I guess it sort of even out. She really has many tattoos including a full back one. Ass is BIG lol.

Boobs: Natural and quite big and there is some sag. Okay lah, cant complain too much, they are big and natural, dont expect perky ones, there is something known as gravity.

Frenching: Sensual frencher. Add her sweet looking face in she passed this easily.

BBBJ: Attentive to details, all covered. I especially like her looking up at me after licking my balls lol.

FJ: The frenching was intensified when in missionary, she took over riding me balls deep, coating the CD with her own cum. Did her a short while in doggy as her pussy walls gripped my cock hard before shooting all over the artworks on her back. No black face took it in her stride as I wiped away the spoils of sex. Did more much missionary for the 2nd round as I just want to suck her lil tongue in and pumped for a good 20 mins before shooting again after listening to her increasingly loud moanings. She is quite a good fuck lol. Did i forget her pussy is shaved and gets wet quite easily? Well, it is, it does lol.

GFE: Very friendly, she is from Sissaket, a Issan lady who works in a soapy massage in BKK and has some related work experience to serve and please. Generally she kind of like SG and its guys cos we are all so friendly and can fuck pretty well compared to the Thai limp dicks lol. Only thing she does not appreciate is being asked to raw, some one did. Her health is more important than a couple of hundred bucks so dont bother to ask her this. She misses somtum so get her some to score some brownie points, she can definitely service well.

Share another 2 pics. If her looks works for you then go! She is really one sweet looker.

Happy bonking na
Old 17-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianimo View Post
Another squirter! Tough choice between her and vicky from RP
U tried vicky? Or is it based on FRs?

Last edited by overboard; 18-02-2020 at 12:40 AM.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
amonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How common is it for these girls to add you on line?
Old 17-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Nina from Galaxy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...4#post19777134

Thumbs up for her service...maybe I'm her first customer, but baseline she is very friendly and cheerful. Her first visit to SG, and very new to the field of work, she had her ways to make you feel at home. INTERESTING: she addresses me as "GorGor"... and when action starts, upgraded to moaning and calling out... "lao-gong".. Made me wonder... Thai or Chinese... Hahaha.. She enjoys painting. She ran her hands through my hair, pulled me closer to her abalone, and clamped my head, as the assult continue, she released a series of "OMG!"...and weakens.....can taste her fresh Thai abalone... Yummy!!

Heres a quick overview:

Looks: 80% photo
Body: short lady, "chilli padi" body, packed for action, meaty in areas that enhances her curve..love it (my preference), especially her bottom... Doggie type...with stereo..😘😘
Boobs: enhanced C
Pussy: trimmed with pink lips that parts beautifully to unveil a sensitive clitoris, and sensitive walls that's coated with juicy... Salivating while thinking about it... 😁😁😁
BBBJ: started in bathroom and proceed to bedroom.. Have suction and tongue action but it's an area to improve... No DT, tried but not achievable.
FJ: tight (for me). Hit her G-spot and she arches to give me deeper penetrarion. That muscles contracted and squeezed my troops to battle.... Damn.. Released faster that norm.. Not disappointed. I felt her pussy giving the rod post-cum grip while she recovered.
RTF: good bonk, and good service for RTF.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Tried Nunny from Temptation today.
2pm slot.
Did not disappoint.

Looks: As per live pics taken, big eyed, cutesy smile, long silky hair, she passed the looks department easily.

Body: Have a small tummy, in part owing to drinks and also weight loss. She is about 1.6m plus so I guess it sort of even out. She really has many tattoos including a full back one. Ass is BIG lol.

Boobs: Natural and quite big and there is some sag. Okay lah, cant complain too much, they are big and natural, dont expect perky ones, there is something known as gravity.

Frenching: Sensual frencher. Add her sweet looking face in she passed this easily.

BBBJ: Attentive to details, all covered. I especially like her looking up at me after licking my balls lol.

FJ: The frenching was intensified when in missionary, she took over riding me balls deep, coating the CD with her own cum. Did her a short while in doggy as her pussy walls gripped my cock hard before shooting all over the artworks on her back. No black face took it in her stride as I wiped away the spoils of sex. Did more much missionary for the 2nd round as I just want to suck her lil tongue in and pumped for a good 20 mins before shooting again after listening to her increasingly loud moanings. She is quite a good fuck lol. Did i forget her pussy is shaved and gets wet quite easily? Well, it is, it does lol.

GFE: Very friendly, she is from Sissaket, a Issan lady who works in a soapy massage in BKK and has some related work experience to serve and please. Generally she kind of like SG and its guys cos we are all so friendly and can fuck pretty well compared to the Thai limp dicks lol. Only thing she does not appreciate is being asked to raw, some one did. Her health is more important than a couple of hundred bucks so dont bother to ask her this. She misses somtum so get her some to score some brownie points, she can definitely service well.

Share another 2 pics. If her looks works for you then go! She is really one sweet looker.

Happy bonking na

Wow sweety look . Planning my overnight session soon 😊
Old 17-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Monkeym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a great session with Yuki from RL this afternoon.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php.?t=763664
She said today is her first day working.
First time with RL stable

OKT: quick response after quick verification
Location: East and discreet. Room is big but shared bathroom.
Look: 8/10 a bit discount from photo but still pretty, not so tan for Thai girl, nice smile and very young. Still study in BKK as part-time student. Don’t really know how it works but she said only study on Sunday.
Body: 9/10 Petite, slim no fat smooth skin. soft and nice smell long hair.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural A soft and sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 she has brace but she did very well.
French: normally I don’t do frenching but she initiated. Very nice frenching
Pussy: 8/10 not shaved but young Bush no smell nice abalone
FJ: 12/10 she can ride very long. Hard working no complaints and very accommodating in every positions.
GFE: 9/10 her English is quite limited but I can speak Thai so she talks a lot to me before we started 2nd round. Normally I am 1 shot guy but this time I managed to get 2nd shot
Overall was great session

RTF: I normally don’t RTF but can be considered

BTW, I saw a very pretty girl sweeping the floor in sleeveless t-shirt with big boobs. I asked Yuki who is she but she doesn’t know as she just came. I think that girl could be Pie.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
Vespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonz View Post
Yup.. Quite...
Old 17-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
shunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lucky from RP

https://samsforum.com/showt...1#post19707231

First time visiting this stable

okt 10/10 first time visit and very prompt

Looks 8.5/10 resemble pics but must minus abit bcos of filter
Boobs 8/10 very big but enhanced maybe a D+
Body 9/10 really very fit and lean body , very perky ass
Massage 10/10 in between she will massage you and before first shot she will massage ur groin area very shiok
Gfe 9/10 abit crazy ting tong character but fun

Will rtf if i dont have other girls in mind right now
Old 17-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonz View Post
From my experience, usually when we talk about visiting bangkok, she will auto ask from me. Else, its a good segway to ask from her also.

Usually they will use their 2nd account, as their primary account they use for family and friends who don't know they are in this line of work.

Normally i only add if i plan to RTF (SG or BKK), can ask her what food she wants or contact her if Im visiting BKK. But be careful of KC, proceed with caution.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1