The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Selene from TRL

Don't really post FRs but received good service from TRL bro Ash. Polite and fast replies.

Sweet and petite girl ready to french
Look: 7/10 my standards so may differ person to person
Boob: natural B really nice protruding nipples that fit well on her petite frame
Shower: 7/10 turned it up from room to shower rather impressed
French: 9/10 took the initiative and kept going at it throughout
BBBJ: 9/10 enjoyed the blowjob as she took her time with it and took it like a champ; could have done it for even longer and sloppier but good enough
Finger/Paint: NA, she could tell I was rather tired so she did most of the work until the end when I switched to doggy to finish off for the 2nd time
FJ: 10/10 Frenches while on top, grinding and bobbing up and down - movement is very good--experienced and understand how to service. She matched my rhythm perfectly and we had a relaxing time.

Favorite part of her is the professionalism, she doesnt start getting tired during second shot or even complain like some FLs and definitely won't short change you. Attitude alone is good enough to deserve RTM
Old 16-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianimo View Post

First blood fr for Cake from Loveaffair
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...3#post19760473

Looks: 9/10 simply my type, syt pretty face, 90% resemblance to photos

Body: 8.5/10 nice sexy curvy figure, super tight and a tight meaty ass

Boobs: 11/10 big boobs, for boob lovers like me

French: 10/10 great tongue skills and frenching queen, she loves to french with lots of tongue

BBBJ: 9/10 out of this world, had to stop her everytime or else would have expanded the shot in CIM, lots of balls sucking n licking with a little AR(got caught surprised). able to deepthroat and take it deep into her mouth

FJ: 9/10 good stamina and can fuck long time. Rides very well in reverse and cowgirl positions. Best position would be doggy for her ass and missionary where u can see her bouncing big boobs

GFE: 15/10 got KCed by her already. her soft teh voice and small actions like cuddling and kissing totally got into me

RTF: a BIG YES!!!
Highly recommended to boob lovers, and bros looking for high gfe. Just dont kena KC by her can liao lor
Old 16-02-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
darrenng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting on 2nd blood on Bum from Mansions

Met this girl at hotel lobby of area B and brought me upstairs to her room. Pleasant looking girl in late 20s. Told me she worked office job back at home. Body is nothing scream about but is definitely won't rejected kind.

SOP as usual. Stripped her down and examined her. Has all the meat in the right places. 36 big B boobs just right for fondling and fleshy butt which feels good to slap. Did the usual for me in the bathroom and proceeded to action on bed.

BJ was fantastic with very good suction. Also sucked my nips till got mark and I damn scared people can see. Next proceeded to pump her hard. Really hard and she took my XL rod very well. Told me she had not been pumped for 2 years liao. Wah lau, she seems to enjoy more than i do. Got her screaming and moaning in ecstasy ... I damn pai seh the next door people can hear and told her to keep her volume down. Didn't work... she was enjoying it too much! Can feel her warm pussy juice flowing down my rod. Damn good.

I think i action too fast with this good pussy. Finished my 2 shots in less than an hour. Spent the next 20 min giving me a good massage to my tired butt.

Good quality service. Will RTF
Old 16-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
Midniteexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763393

Nunny from Temptation

First time trying this stable, came not knowing what to expect, left impressed.

OKT: Simple instructions, easy access to the love nest.
Love nest: Nice and clean. Excellent abode.

Looks: 9/10. Nunny has the type of face I like, syt. Isan lady so has a bit of thai tan.
Body: 8/10 She has meat at the right place. Very good bonk assets.
Boobs: 9/10 They are big and importantly, natural big.
Pussy: 9/10 Legit tight as I dont possess a big tool. Can feel her pussy gripping my tool hard.
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking non stop actions with plenty of teasing.
FJ: 9/10 Banged her all over the bed and in front of the dresser mirror and watch those melon swing left and right. She has a full back tattoo to look at while ramming her pussy in doggy. Unloaded one shot on her shapely ass and fired another load of her big boobs. Sexified to the tilt.
GFE: 10/10 Perfect gf feel. She knows how to trigger my right buttons.
RTF: 101% YESS
Old 16-02-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chibabom is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother Seduction hooked me up with JJ on 15/2

OKT: 10/10 thanks bro, appreciate. clear comms

Face: 8/10 JJ was very smiley and sweet. Looks more like an OL you would like to bang
Body: 9/10 fleshy at the right places with one of the nicest looking natural C cups boobs. Ass was damn meaty as well
BBBJ: 9/10 suction was good with licking of balls
FJ: 9/10 loves to pleasure herself while grinding on top too. can take a pounding. she loves getting doggied, she was the one who initiated the position in front of the mirror after i asked her what's her favourite

RTF: definitely if time permits. she's a really accommodating and sweet lady that is super horny at the same time
Old 16-02-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jackass22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskorn View Post
Lucky Rollypolly

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...1#post19707231

read all the frs, text okt for booking, boy was i rewarded. Had to create a new account because promise bro RP to pen this fr. mind blowing experience

Look: looks exactly like photo posted, very pretty in person. i was dumbstruck when she opened the door
Body: superb figure, slim, very nice perky ass, flat stomach with abs. hourglass figure
Boob: enhanced big Ds
BBBJ: her bbbj is out of this world, she will suck with rotation and switch between licking before the finale deepthroat CIM. first time having such bbbj
Frenching: french like long lost lovers
FJ: the best i ever had, was literally fucking her around the room, at the dressing table, on the chair, on the bed, multiple positions, shes one sex hungry girl
Massage: this is what i came for, saw the fr, and she performs oil b2b massage, and juagen(my god was brought to heavens by her then back down and up again) and strong massage, trained in this
GFE: good gfe with and speaks very good english
RTF: YES YES YES
Yes bro, got a late night session with her yesterday, mind blowing experience. Detailed fr coming up!
Old 16-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763469

Rose
Looks/ figure: Damn pretty and cute, slim and perky ass. Her boobs are a big C, think its enhance but definitely not hard or saggy type. She got the ah lian look was skeptical about her real looks and figure for her rate. Really worth it.

Service: bbbj wasn't that bad, consider she is young. There was some effort taken by going fast and slow action and slurping. She took her time and did not rush to put on the cd to finish you off soon. CIM depends on you... For me.. hehe.

Conclusion: She use to be from another stable. There was review but not much. I think people want keep good things to themselves. Worth rtf and booking considering the price and her devilish looks/ figure.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!

Had a late night RTF
Still great services even after a long day

Thumbs up for this hardworking and positive attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine33 View Post
Silkstockings Lady
😁ANNY
Centralized area, easy access, parking too

💋 Hot matured Foxy hottie
💋SEXY SLUT with pink lingerie and slim body figure, thai tanned 👍
💋 Boobs B cupped, natural is nice suckable nips
💋 high CFE great service good attitude
💋 BBBJ suction/licking/balls sucking 👍

💋Wet kisses French like no tomorrow
💋 Catbath 💪🏻

• Fj x2 💪🏻💪🏻 Enjoys sex , stereo sound system, wet CB

>>> Very turns on see how she fondle with herself when rising and her facial expression for performing it. Very seductive foxy babe, asking for more penetration during fj and she enjoys DOGGIE 😏😏

Old 16-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
PC69 OYSTER 13/2
http://www.privateclub69.club/128151-oyster-128151.html

Central Hotel
21, looks pretty much like photos maybe minus a bit for tan. Slim body, waist and bubble butt. Doggie delights! Into the room and the action starts, clothes off. both fondling each other then a quick shower and bbbj. Not as commando as wawa but a trooper nonetheless. fj in multiple positions. can feel her jim muscles tighten around my rod when she's ready to explode. very good personality and body for the job at hand. (pun intended) rtf a yes for me

her boobs enhanced?
Old 16-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alchemisty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beyond - Temptation stable
OKT: Fast & prompt
Date: 15th

Really tall lady that is young and pretty as well, skin is smooth and flawless. She is really popular and can see she is a little tired.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 Soft enhanced boobs. Fits her fine body nicely
Pussy: 9/10 shaved
Frenching: 6/10 Mostly kissing with some gentle frenching.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very hardworking
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 She is all fun and friendly. Cuddle beside during the session.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Anybody tried Horny Ladies stable or A1 stable yet?
Old 16-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

Patty from Affection Lodge (15/2 11pm)

Had to share some leftover valentine's day love so check with bro Secret (Dirty Secret) but didnt get a response. It seems their thread also not around, anyone knows where they went? Had a great number of good tarmas from them. So anyway texted bro AL and ask who was available and only Patty was free at that time.

OKT 10/10: Great talk cock session with him while i arrived early for patty, sadly no tarma available for his girls.

Body/Face: 8.5/10 Very young SYT, skin tone still considered fair. very proportionate, not skinny nor fat as well

Boobs:9/10 Natural B cup, bigger B version, but not firm, abit heavy so drop down abit, but still very fun to play with for a B size.

Bathing:8/10 very initiative, cleaned the right spots with her hands at the right moment if u know what i meant

French: 9/10 for her frenching and tongue skills

BBBJ: 8.5/10 knows her mouth and tongue well on how to give a good blowjob

FJ: 9/10 saw a photo that she took on a sofa, told her i would like to doggy there with her and she was willing, can see her nails dig into the sofa too lol.. great moans expected for a SYT. Second round with the missionary position and with her on top. cum slightly faster maybe cos she was tighter than most girls i bonk.

RTF: yes if i have the time

Damage: $130-90mins-2shots & $20 tips

Overall experience: strayed away from my tarma path and went for a single lady, but although the experience was great, but cant beat double the fun. Had some time to chit chat our bath and she told me she still have not hit her target as customer expectancy was not what she expected. I told her probably due to the C-virus, even shopping malls and orchard road also very few people. told her to cheer up as her skills and looks are not an issue to most bros here. bros if have time pls support her and help her/any stable girls too. dont let the C-virus affect them, later they think SG work so bad they tell their friends etc and the lesser amount of girls are being brought in for our pleasures already.

Photos: she politely declined me :/
Old 16-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawler90 View Post
DADA Mansions
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763476

2nd blood fr for this wonderful gem

Looks: 8/10 wont reject type, slutty cfm face. see already also steam
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B cup as advertised.
Frenching: 10/10 wild frencher
Painting: - yes
Bbbj: 10/10 very skillfull. good suction
Fj: 10/10 Tight and many pattern
Totally agree. I seldom write FRs but I must say this girl is not bad.

Looks: About 20% from pictures. As usually they are slightly tan than pictures And yes slut face maximum.
Boobs: I am a natural boob person. So B or C is good enough.
Frenching: GFE feel type
Bbbj: Hmm personally I don't like too pro type. She gives me the GF blowing you type feel. So I like it.
Fj: Ok this part I think is up to your own skill

Overall a gem!
Old 16-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR JANNY
Silk stockings 2/5

Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 baba kind but plenty to grope
Boobs 8/10 nice C cupper
BBBJ 10/10 cat bath everywhere, even my toes lol
AR raped my asshole with her tongue and fingers
FJ Tight pussy here

Rtf hopefully get slot
Old 16-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullover View Post
AIM from Loveaffair

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763357

Looks: 8/10 - pretty, slutty look i prefer her without the makeup(personal perferences)
Body: 8/10 - nice curvy figure, slightly on the meaty side
Boobs: 10/10 - C to D cup naturals very soft the boobs naturally shag down due to the size of them. i spend quite sometime just sinking my face into them. NICE
French: -/10. did not try as I no feel for frenching
BBBJ: 8/10 - When she suck and look onto my face with the slutty look I feel the power and almost release into her mouth. -2 point as i gotten better BBBJ with some other girls
FJ: 10/10 - Wild, first shot finish with missionary, the second round when i am with lower energy she ride till i cum.

RTF: cfm will do
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjacky View Post
AIM first blood from Loveaffair
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763357

Looks - 90% closed to pics, very pretty in person

Body - Curvy, petite, nice meaty ass, nice racks to fit her frame

Boobs - C cup all natural, recommended for boob lovers, the sight of it bouncing in cowgirl and doggy im still reminiscing now and drooling, "slurp" , soft n bouncy, non sag.

BBBJ - very skillful, a lot of pattern, balls sucking, deep AR, licked my ass cleaned, deepthroat pornstar action, lots of licking with saliva

Painting - shaved clean, nice pussy with no smell, loves to be painted, will grab your hair n head to go deeper with her moans getting more hysteric when u lick furiously.

FJ - did multiple positions, she can accomodate well. she loves to ride and she tells me she cummed several times during cowgirl position, will keep grinding sideways to make herself more horny

GFE - high gfe, will cuddle u during breaks. Gave me a long tongue french at the door, didnt want to leave

Overall - definately a rtf, if she keeps up this performance, i dont see why she cant be an ang pai very soon for this stable. Hope my honest fr doesnt raise her price over the roof.
Yes bro, refer to my fr, this girl really a gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1