The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is the shop culture, you do notice every girl will adopt the same SOP
Some shops are bad, some shops are good
You get more or less the same treatment from girls of the same shop
your new angel shop ok what. 红烧肉is the best
Old 14-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who go to ml recently and kena flu like virus, must be scary to think about.. Better stay low for now haha
Old 14-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye Bei Bei.
Old 15-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Today wasn't a good valentine after all, when i realized my BeiBei is leaving Singapore real soon. With the last min notice ~

I rmb when she's still green that time, the impression she gave me was cute and willing to give her best attitude. She would question and asked where she can improve on, and she would giggle and say "我可以"

Her laughter and smile always brighten my day. Even if we both dont talk, the comfortable level is still there. I love the way she smiles and giggles, sometimes I can't control myself staring at her. Not only she's beautiful but also good in attitude ~

Thank you to those who always support her and take care of her. I don't know whether will she be back a not but she will be the special one in my heart. And Thank you to all bros for taking care of me all along.

Since she's not going to be around I guess my journey end here as well. Until she returns ~

So sad to hear she is leaving. Can't even visit her one last time
Old 15-02-2020, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, I understand, but learn to right click picture and research a little if you treasure your hard earn money.

Also don't let the girls think that they can get away with anything. Cheers. Better luck on the next one
Oh wow!! I dunno how to search pictures.. that’s true..

How do you do it?
Can I do it via iPhone ?
I usually browse sbf via my safari

Thanks in advance
Old 15-02-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qripy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today wasn't a good valentine after all, when i realized my BeiBei is leaving Singapore real soon. With the last min notice ~

I rmb when she's still green that time, the impression she gave me was cute and willing to give her best attitude. She would question and asked where she can improve on, and she would giggle and say "我可以"

Her laughter and smile always brighten my day. Even if we both dont talk, the comfortable level is still there. I love the way she smiles and giggles, sometimes I can't control myself staring at her. Not only she's beautiful but also good in attitude ~

Thank you to those who always support her and take care of her. I don't know whether will she be back a not but she will be the special one in my heart. And Thank you to all bros for taking care of me all along.

Since she's not going to be around I guess my journey end here as well. Until she returns ~

Really sad to hear from her that she is leaving. It will be a long while before someone can take her place.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today wasn't a good valentine after all, when i realized my BeiBei is leaving Singapore real soon. With the last min notice
Yep all very sudden. Bei Bei actually planned to depart at the end of the month. Guess she managed to get a ticket and the pressure here (earning money vs virus) was just not agreeable.

She will be missed. Fun times. Thanks babe
Old 15-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Oh wow!! I dunno how to search pictures.. that’s true..

How do you do it?
Can I do it via iPhone ?
I usually browse sbf via my safari

Thanks in advance
Dunno about iPhone but should be the same. Not sure about safari though.

I'm on Android and I use Chrome. I'm not sure if it only works on Chrome since this seems to be a Google function.

Anyway, to check, tap and hold on a picture...options will open up. Tap on "Search Google for this image", and a page of links will open.

Sometimes, no relevant links show up, so try another picture. Then sometimes, there are links to other sex websites where the same picture is used. Now you can see if that ML is advertised as a FL as well on the other sites. It also gives you an opportunity to cross-reference prices and services to get the best deal, or to see if that girl is a deceptive little shit.

Sometimes, the picture links to Taiwan or Korean model sites. This means the ML is using fake pictures on her advertisement. It's a lie! A scam! Run for the hills!

Old 15-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Sad right... Let's look on the brighter side ba. Take care bro!
Old 15-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Indonesia could be safer. Their authorities claimed to have ZERO cases.
Jokes aside. I will refrain till there's more clarity.
Zero cases is because 1) Don know how to test or don have enough test kit 2)Alot of infected but governemnt don care or try to downplay. NO way in hell itz zero, Indo is a third world country and many visitors from China. And on the china-indo flights its usually laborers, kampoeng people, lower class people from china.
Old 15-02-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

with no end to COVID-19 spreading, the average WL will be struggling to even cover cost since chiongster are limiting exposure.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Sometimes, no relevant links show up, so try another picture. Then sometimes, there are links to other sex websites where the same picture is used. Now you can see if that ML is advertised as a FL as well on the other sites. It also gives you an opportunity to cross-reference prices and services to get the best deal, or to see if that girl is a deceptive little shit.

Sometimes, the picture links to Taiwan or Korean model sites. This means the ML is using fake pictures on her advertisement. It's a lie! A scam! Run for the hills!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for this
Old 15-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol wtf, how can you even have some happiness for this trip, better luck next time bro. Even for MP, at $145-$165, it is very possible to get a full packaged 45 mins service with good GFE and service. MP is just like home based, there are good ones and bad ones, only thing is no FR thread to refer to, just have to hunt a bit on your own. Most of them operate in groups, so one group SOP is most likely the whole group SOP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Linda? Prettiest ML ? Some bros posted on Her SLG page? Anyone?

Dmg $150

I’m happy with the visit
Except
Old 15-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Lol wtf, how can you even have some happiness for this trip, better luck next time bro. Even for MP, at $145-$165, it is very possible to get a full packaged 45 mins service with good GFE and service. MP is just like home based, there are good ones and bad ones, only thing is no FR thread to refer to, just have to hunt a bit on your own. Most of them operate in groups, so one group SOP is most likely the whole group SOP.
Wah, where's your lobang? Now I guess 45 mins at spa with bathing facility should be $45 or $50 minimum? That goes to $100-120 for a full service fuck? That's good price! How is the quality like?
Old 15-02-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Finally visited Xue-er, nice and sincere lady, professionalism in the booking process I give a thumbs up.

Pleasantly nice looks, solid figure (very well kept), like her smooth silky skin.

Massage and sensual were pretty decent. Reminds me of Selina's skillset, though Selina's BJ still top notch.

A good overall experience with maybe the slight issue of BJ too fast paced for my liking.
Haha I got zap for visit ML. That's a first. Say I not responsible. We all do our risk management and due diligence so what is fxxking wrong with that? I am guessing that is not the true reason that ball-less one has.

One reason I mentioned she's professional is that she takes proper measures herself.

Last edited by Blu3; 15-02-2020 at 04:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1