The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengster View Post
Have used holy water n put a mother mary pic there but seems like still there.
bro whatever religious artifact you used also no use if you do not have faith in the first place...you really want to confirm if the room got anything just bring a kid and see his reaction....children are most sensitive to such things..
Old 14-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
No 3rd eyes when you down on your luck and play with bone ashes etc anything can happened. I dare say Singapore there is no master that is capable of ghost busting. It is a waste of money.
From what TS had told us, seems like a small case. But its best such thing be eradicated or rid off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
bro whatever religious artifact you used also no use if you do not have faith in the first place...you really want to confirm if the room got anything just bring a kid and see his reaction....children are most sensitive to such things..
Kids are sensitive to such things. As for religious artifact, u can always request some help from other belief eg, taoist/christian priests, bomoh, etc. TS need not have to do anything actually.

Thank you
Old 14-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Definitely I agreed I am just saying that get rid of those unknown stuff also. For me I seek those so called master but waste of money.

My advice is dun waste money once the ghost realise you have nothing to give they will leave you.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
My advice is dun waste money once the ghost realise you have nothing to give they will leave you.
Hehe....what if all they want is a shelter? For me, no way. I will kick em out.

Thank you
Old 16-02-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

put a doll in the room
hope they possessed the doll.

then can call Ed and Lorraine Warren to take them away.
oh shit, the husband die already, not sure still as effective as annabelle.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you watch Chinese movies, you should walk around wearing a red underwear over your head. If the ghost appears in front of you, hold your breath till the ghost disappear.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

Interestingly I can’t wait to see how things turn out. Frankly I have a scary cat side which love to read and venture such eerie creepy. Kinda like adrenaline rush and I quite get enjoy of that.

Many ppl having different opinion of such things but TS hoping to set some resolution and help for these unknowns.

My bottom line is respect the unknowns, in turn will not be bother. Imagine my mother in law living alone in 3-rooms and we visit her a couple of time per week. No Buddha or deity in house - took her to cruise and past by a church house and she says the ships ppl worshipping “guan yin Ma”. But actually it’s a picture of Virgin Mary.

My mum in law although she less knowledgeable and unknown but she comment to respect all religions and the unknowns. That’s how she able to live alone peacefully.

I just wonder TS u have any close fren or family member who are use to this kind of unknown and not afraid also? If have, invite them to see how they feel about that room. Let them experience it and see their reply.
Old 25-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

Too bad he died in 1997.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 11
Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!

put 7 big black dogs in your house.
Old 27-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshishen View Post
put 7 big black dogs in your house.
So what will happen?

Thank you
Old 27-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
So what will happen?
Then 7 black cats wun come lo. lol

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 27-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Then 7 black cats wun come lo. lol
I wonder whether HDB would approve it.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1