The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post

-Mod , respectfully if you don't want this type of escalation, YOU need to take action sooner and enforce. Look at the history of this guy always causing fights yet how is it possible he still on SBF shilling as a wannabe scam artist agent, and not permanently banned with all his fake handles? Are you a real MOD or sleepy the bear? Everybody knows the moderation here is a joke and will continue to be so until you wake up. I shouldn't have to be forced to do your job, and ignore a clear troll / stealth agent who should already be banned ages ago.
Takes two hands to clap...when mod takes action will remove all offensive posts...you saying things without knowing facts and started guessing...so enough is enough...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

like hurricane said, just put TomMAffolter on your ignore list. He is in my list long time ago. I think he act like he know everything and trying to scam newbies.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
* New Royal Bar : 390 + 0 tips? I got a fj from a fat pretty young girl. She had no baby damage and she even gave me some natural lubricant. This I like.

I thought the New Royal Bar's 390 fee included tips because the other two in the area "Star moon and Grand LA have 350 fees.

I know as a fact that some shop's fee included tips, but sometimes I got confuse as to exactly which one. I only come to Jakarta ones a year.
Only starmoon is the only one in the area that is 350, Grand LA is 380 now as are the others (all but starmoon are owned by the same group). And at those places it is customary to give a 100k tip at the end for good service, 50k for mediocre service and no tip if the girl was horrible - even if you are a local Indonesian. The tip is NOT included in the price there. I know this because most of my friends are local Indonesians.

Due to pissing someone off in high places, Kota Indah has been the target of police raids recently, so I am currently avoiding that area. Nothing sucks worse than getting caught in one of those raids. There are plenty of other options in Jakarta, so it's not any loss avoiding there for now. This is a video of a recent raid at Kota Indah New Sari Ayu bar next to Grand LA and Starmoon.

Classic and Travel are still fine.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Due to pissing someone off in high places, Kota Indah has been the target of police raids recently, so I am currently avoiding that area.

Been to Kota Indah few times, but always problem getting a car park.
Now, I prefer Travel Hotel with Live music. When bored, can play pool (billiard) with the girls too.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Manggis;19640969]Only starmoon is the only one in the area that is 350, Grand LA is 380 now as are the others (all but starmoon are owned by the same group).
Due to pissing someone off in high places, Kota Indah has been the target of police raids recently, so I am currently avoiding that area.

I was in Grand LA on Dec. 9, and the fee was still 350+tips. With the raid means higher protection money and higher fee for us.
The mama like to sent me girls with stinky pussy because she knows that I can't speak Bahasa to complain. Do I still tip 80. I am not joking.
On my December trip 6 weeks ago, 1/3 of the girls had smelly pussy. One girl in Glodok Sugar massage even has a bloody pussy.
With inflation in mind, this December I will tip everyone 100. But I will pick my own girl, the mama can't send me bad pussies anymore.
Old 15-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
9640969]The mama like to sent me girls with stinky pussy because she knows that I can't speak Bahasa to complain. Do I still tip 80. I am not joking.
On my December trip 6 weeks ago, 1/3 of the girls had smelly pussy. One girl in Glodok Sugar massage even has a bloody pussy.
With inflation in mind, this December I will tip everyone 100. But I will pick my own girl, the mama can't send me bad pussies anymore.
haha. That's sad. I find it very rare in Jakarta to find a girl with a stinky pussy. It does happen. I can't even have sex with those type of girls and I usually won't tip a girl like that or maybe give 50k. But of the 100's of girls I have been with in Jakarta, maybe 10 had a stinky pussy. I've had a few bloody pussies as well. Again, no tip for those.

I'm not sure why you go back if you are having such bad luck.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-01-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old 15-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Johnnyngai;19643499]
Quote:
Only starmoon is the only one in the area that is 350, Grand LA is 380 now as are the others (all but starmoon are owned by the same group).

I was in Grand LA on Dec. 9, and the fee was still 350+tips. With the raid means higher protection money and higher fee for us.
The mama like to sent me girls with stinky pussy because she knows that I can't speak Bahasa to complain. Do I still tip 80. I am not joking.
I rarely have issue with smelly pussy in travel or classic as the girls have regular mandatory check up for std and hiv. As for your places I can’t comment much as I also had smelly issue when I visited those places a few months ago. It happened to me twice so I Guess either you and me are unlucky or there is an underlying issue with personal hygiene. Some time you wonder if the girls can make more in tips and fees outside in more secure areas. ...why would they work in such a risky area unless...
Old 15-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:

haha. That's sad. I find it very rare in Jakarta to find a girl with a stinky pussy. It does happen. But of the 100's of girls I have been with in Jakarta, maybe 10 had a stinky pussy. I've had a few bloody pussies as well. Again, no tip for those. I'm not sure why you go back if you are having such bad luck.
From my experience, if a girl had smelly pussy on Monday, most likely the smell will clear 4 days later on Friday. If a girl have smelly pussy 20 days a month, she will have to work in hj only places. I believe the smell came from leftover menstrual blood deep inside the tunnel.
Who are they going to give the bad pussies to, other than a non speaking tourist ?
Where else can I do a young fat girl with no baby damage for 320+50, other then Starmoon happy hour ?
I made fun of a Grand LA bad smelling syt about her stinky pussy, then I gave her an 80 tip. Four days later, I visited her again and this time she was clear, she gave me some girl friend feel and her case of the flu. Three days later, while I was in Johor Bahru, I was sick for 8 days.
Old 15-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I rarely have issue with smelly pussy in travel or classic as the girls have regular mandatory check up for std and hiv. As for your places I can’t comment much as I also had smelly issue when I visited those places a few months ago. It happened to me twice so I Guess either you and me are unlucky or there is an underlying issue with personal hygiene. Some time you wonder if the girls can make more in tips and fees outside in more secure areas. ...why would they work in such a risky area unless...

From my experience, if a girl had a smelly pussy on Monday, most likely the smell will clear 4 days later on Friday. I believe the smell came from leftover menstrual blood deep inside the tunnel.
In some culture, it is ok to beat up women. I have seen warnings posted next to the bed in many shops about not roughing up the girls.
If a young girl were to work on her own, who is going to see to it that she doesn't get bullied ?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-01-2020 at 02:09 PM.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where else can I do a young fat girl with no baby damage for 320+50, other then Starmoon happy hour ?
Many many places. I think you mentioned you went to Hotel Classic. Had you gone to what is called "bunker" on the ground level of Hotel Classic, the girls there are 300k. That's even cheaper. And the rooms at bunker a a helluva lot nicer than at starmoon. Most people don't go to bunker when they are at Hotel Classic because there are more girls on the 2nd floor and even on the 5th floor than in bunker and they have more selection. The price is slightly higher on the second floor, but is 70,000 really much money? no
Old 16-01-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many many places. I think you mentioned you went to Hotel Classic. Had you gone to what is called "bunker" on the ground level of Hotel Classic, the girls there are 300k. That's even cheaper. And the rooms at bunker a a helluva lot nicer than at starmoon. Most people don't go to bunker when they are at Hotel Classic because there are more girls on the 2nd floor and even on the 5th floor than in bunker and they have more selection. The price is slightly higher on the second floor, but is 70,000 really much money? no
December 2018, I went to Classic ground floor twice, they didn't begin operation until after 8pm. Both time they charged me 365, I got tourist priced ?
Old 16-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but is 70,000 really much money? no
There are some here who will create a fuss for overpaying 50k more , thinking it will throw the whole pricing structure off and create a dual pricing system for foreigners and locals

I think as a tourist if you can't afford a 70k price difference, or you are bitter about a small price change, you should just stay at home and think about where your life went wrong.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
December 2018, I went to Classic ground floor twice, they didn't begin operation until after 8pm. Both time they charged me 365, I got tourist priced ?
No, this is what I was charged also a few days ago. I've been going here for years and never paid as low as 300k here ever. This should be the correct price. Either there is a special cheaper group of girls at Bunker, or Mangis information on this place appears outdated or incorrect.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

In a dilemma now. Have plan and book hotel to go Jakarta on the 28th-30th 2020. Just got to know a ssyt online and done videocall with her and meeting up with her too. Wanted to bring her to Jakarta too. She is okay to it, afterall everything paid for by me.

Now the question bugging me is since I can get to fuck her in Batam, why should I pay extra expenses to bring her to Jakarta? Only have booked a night to go Batam on the 23rd to meet up with her first. My hotel bookings comes with free cancellation so still pondering on my decision.

Any suggestions? Sorry for nonsense posting again but would like to get views from Bros here. Better to go alone to enjoy Jakarta or bring another along with additional expenses incurred?
Old 16-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dachy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
In a dilemma now. Have plan and book hotel to go Jakarta on the 28th-30th 2020. Just got to know a ssyt online and done videocall with her and meeting up with her too. Wanted to bring her to Jakarta too. She is okay to it, afterall everything paid for by me.

Now the question bugging me is since I can get to fuck her in Batam, why should I pay extra expenses to bring her to Jakarta? Only have booked a night to go Batam on the 23rd to meet up with her first. My hotel bookings comes with free cancellation so still pondering on my decision.

Any suggestions? Sorry for nonsense posting again but would like to get views from Bros here. Better to go alone to enjoy Jakarta or bring another along with additional expenses incurred?
So have you or have you not met the girl? If met already and you enjoy her company whats the dilemma about

If havent met why you invite randomly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1