The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-11-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Wow, this legendary milf Sherry still around? She used to do HJs for me, nothing more... her body was smooth, esp her big boobies, so heavenly to grab and suck!!! I still remember that guy used to be in the shop, everytime she has a customer, this guy will go away. I wonder what's their real relationship!!
Very mysterious. Every time i pass by, I see a rolled-up newspaper wedged between the doors. I have never seen the door open fully
Old 24-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 5
CapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
Walk around level 4 earlier Saturday evening and noticed that there was none of the usual activities. Walked towards the Escalator and there was Dr. Cindy aka Joyce. Decided to go in to have a massage. She was her usual chirpy and bubbly self which was pleasant and she packs a good massage. Ended up with a full happy ending, 2 years after my last encounter with her.
Patronised her 2 weeks ago. She said she no longer provide FJ. You must be one of her old customers, that she still provide such services. Lucky man, Happy Humping.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Wow, this legendary milf Sherry still around? She used to do HJs for me, nothing more... her body was smooth, esp her big boobies, so heavenly to grab and suck!!! I still remember that guy used to be in the shop, everytime she has a customer, this guy will go away. I wonder what's their real relationship!!
Yea balls and a lot of idiots here say I am lying or bullshitting lol. They can’t get and complain really sour grapes
Old 25-11-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
Walk around level 4 earlier Saturday evening and noticed that there was none of the usual activities. Walked towards the Escalator and there was Dr. Cindy aka Joyce. Decided to go in to have a massage. She was her usual chirpy and bubbly self which was pleasant and she packs a good massage. Ended up with a full happy ending, 2 years after my last encounter with her.
Hi Bro can i have some clue how to point this lady?be there many times and only have Linda,is this lady locate at same raw of toilet? thanks
Old 26-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diao1166 View Post
Hi Bro can i have some clue how to point this lady?be there many times and only have Linda,is this lady locate at same raw of toilet? thanks
The key word to my post is "Escalator". Go to the down Escalator. Ask her name first, unless you want to be hijacked by Angie. You can try from 1600 hours, onwards.
Old 28-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapDrill View Post
Patronised her 2 weeks ago. She said she no longer provide FJ. You must be one of her old customers, that she still provide such services. Lucky man, Happy Humping.
I agree with that. I took her massage once and she is very good. No FJ though.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Shery use to operate a spa at lvl4 but was close down due to raid.Dr cindy use to work for sheery.She operating alone now and she only do regular customer,the last visit with her we had a full happy ending as wellahe is still tight despite her age wor,
Old 29-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Shery use to operate a spa at lvl4 but was close down due to raid.Dr cindy use to work for sheery.She operating alone now and she only do regular customer,the last visit with her we had a full happy ending as wellahe is still tight despite her age wor,
Hi bro,
I remember the spa.. along the same stretch as the makan place right?
Along the escalator?

Whereabouts is her new shop on the 3rd floor?
What are her hours like?

Woooww I do miss her!
Old 02-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

This sherry dont take walk in customer? Her shop or office is very strange... Really like normal office. Nothing to hint of any hanky panky here,so wondering how do walk in bros get lucky without having to say "按摩吗"
Old 02-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Paisei hijack this thread a bit. Opposite this sultan plaza used to have a passion flower spa but now closed down and i saw rental sign. Anybody know where the new shop is, or closed down for gd?
Old 03-12-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Triplexxx222 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quite curious how old is Sherry? Any bros can share. Just roughly will do.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
This sherry dont take walk in customer? Her shop or office is very strange... Really like normal office. Nothing to hint of any hanky panky here,so wondering how do walk in bros get lucky without having to say "按摩吗"
Was there last night and found her shop..
Door was
Locked but there was a laptop screen light on with a guy sitting inside..
Knocked and tried to open.. but he looked at me and ignored me..

Any bros can share her contact so that can arrange a session please..

Thanks in advance
Old 03-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Is the legendary Vivien plying her trade at the building next door?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

I went to recce shery place but saw a guy taking photo of the shop and the man inside came out and fuck him. Is it anyone here?
Old 03-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
I went to recce shery place but saw a guy taking photo of the shop and the man inside came out and fuck him. Is it anyone here?
Thereafter what happened?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1