The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

after 5 most memorable ML already return then you share

dont you feel it too late
Old 09-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
after 5 most memorable ML already return then you share

dont you feel it too late
I've been providing MR quite often, and these 5 I've shared before when they were still around. This post is just to look back and reminiscence the good times
Old 09-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Still remember that joker who openly posted her pics from the marathon?

Move on liao arh? Aiyah wasted man thought she would be game for another stint..
Yes, her wechat went dead after that too. People Just don't learn. Can't eat the pie, throw on the floor so no one can eat it anymore.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I've been providing MR quite often, and these 5 I've shared before when they were still around. This post is just to look back and reminiscence the good times
Your 5 memorable ones all in the recent two years. What happened before that?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Shout out to Yi Yi from SLG who will RTC tomorrow.

Glad I tried her before she leaves. Her body and service reminds me of a prettier version of TX. I hope she doesn't fix her D cups, I love them as they are.

Hope she comes back. She seems to have had a tough time this round due to the agency which brought her in.

Thanks for the experience and memories babe.
Yup very sad that I found her so late
I feel good chatting with her and she is quite open to sharing many things
Like even though is only my first visit she already share with me about her case and how well she is treated by bros here

Really good service
I asked her why are you so good
She replied because I put in effort, really no secret

At that time she already knew she is going back but I can feel she still put in her best efforts
A stark contrast to many ORD mood MLs
Even though she is forced to go back early but she still showed positivity in our session together

I will leave this here as a tribute to her

Side note, do you prefer such professionalism like YiYi or MLs who show their personal side but at the cost of cut services
Old 09-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Side note, do you prefer such professionalism like YiYi or MLs who show their personal side but at the cost of cut services
Services are important; I like to get to know the MLs but it's all to augment the sensual and experience. I do drop the massage but that's my request.

YY has great Wechat moments too comparable to your namesake
Old 09-11-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Services are important; I like to get to know the MLs but it's all to augment the sensual and experience. I do drop the massage but that's my request.

YY has great Wechat moments too comparable to your namesake
Important note that YY is a person who listens, not just talking about her own stuff
It feels like we are long lost friends even though we just met
But alas that’s too late for now

Hope she comes back as fate has shortchanged her
Old 09-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Any MRs for the below? Would appreciate honest feedbacks as I am looking to visit MLs again after MIA for a while hahah

https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/
Old 09-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Have you folks ever had a first session which you found average at best for various reasons (lady seemed a bit distant, strict boundaries etc).,

But somehow you went back for another session and another till everything clicked gradually and she becomes your regular?
Old 09-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Have you folks ever had a first session which you found average at best for various reasons (lady seemed a bit distant, strict boundaries etc).,

But somehow you went back for another session and another till everything clicked gradually and she becomes your regular?
3 key elements familiarity, similarity, last but not least reciprocity. this 3 elements are usually what keeps the regulars.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
3 key elements familiarity, similarity, last but not least reciprocity. this 3 elements are usually what keeps the regulars.

Wow, I believe this is the most concise, yet the most accurate rationale ever, for that "chemistry" and why one gets hooked and rtms.

Kudos bro. Clap clap clap!
Old 09-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I mean to say that the first session was mediocre, but somehow something made you go back to her again. And again. Things started clicking only around the 4th and 5th session.

Of course, she has to meet the baseline of physical appeal first before anything else.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Depending on my location I'm going to commando one of them today.

Shall post a FR.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xin-xin-massage/
Old 09-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I mean to say that the first session was mediocre, but somehow something made you go back to her again. And again. Things started clicking only around the 4th and 5th session.

Of course, she has to meet the baseline of physical appeal first before anything else.
This happened to me with new Angel, somehow got the feeling she could do better
And indeed she gave a little more each time
However now she moved to West, a bit difficult for me
Old 09-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

I did experience this. The first two sessions was mediocre, she was very quiet, can't massage, poor sensual. Then the end of the 2nd session when I decided I probably won't return at the doorstep she stole a kiss and after that is history, I became her regular until she RTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1