The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Pinay pub girls are the only type of snake that the zoo doesn't have because too cunning and venomous. Worse than cobra.

I feel even thai disco girls or thai working girls are also nicer and not as full of shit as pinays.
Yah agreed but there are always some bad apples in any basket, same goes to Thai girl...
I had good pinay working girl before, mentioned before, she was in C.V, pinoy pub, De Cxxxxxxx name Yumi
First few times was on the high volume on LDs. After some time, have abit feel with each other already, bar fine also only pay half..to the pub only, her share she dont want..just wanna go out and spend the night with me..some or many other days, will meet in the morning at 8am , pick her up and check in short time hotel till 2pm reach back the pub.
Haiz now lost contact already...due to some reason..
Last heard she worked in Jess Pub at Temple streets but now also stop there...Sigh...she is one good Fuck..even if i happen to see her now again..dont mind to spend more just to get her BANG big time and screw the hell out of her one more time...Hahahaha (wishful thinking)

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

After screwing my regular in geylang decided explore Pinay scene abit more. Went EM after getting location advise from WJ.
Too bad EM closes at 1am so head to CI, saw many baby elephants then dont look decent so finished up my beer and left. Probably only one caught my eye but she didnt came over, mid length hair and slim. Look like those innocent new girl.
Walk to beside SS, more baby elephants..didnt saw one that attract me except for one shorter one with huge tits. But she sat near e trance and didnt bother to come over. So off to home i went.

Even on a sat night the crowd lvl is poor, business dont look so good for the girls but good for us
Old 19-08-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good day bro so how as yr night at CI
Old 19-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

POP QUIZ TIME

Most guys don't like to visit pinay pubs on a Sunday night, traditionally it's always empty.

I just found out last night WHY sunday nights are the best time to visit the pub.

Do you know why?
Old 19-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Sunday nights are usually family day.
Next day need to go work aft drinking thru weekend.
Sun night gals are not dressed up , i mean too casual wearing shorts, cannot roam much, varies frm pub to pub dress codes.
Sun nights all hungry for LD as lesser cust.
That is my favourite day to go . less stress , less traffic.
Pls do add on...
No AV raids.

My whole cheonging life, it is always on Fridays and Saturdays. No point for AV to do sundays as it is a waste of time, resources and manpower. In the past, i can be naked with the girl on Sundays in the VIP room banging her with no worries. With high in alcohol, it took longer to cum so can enjoy all positions. And i always like to cum twice. I liked the second cum so I can bang harder and faster as it took even longer than the first. It was really a good 2 hrs work out. So now you know why Cumming2wice
Old 20-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
POP QUIZ TIME

Most guys don't like to visit pinay pubs on a Sunday night, traditionally it's always empty.

I just found out last night WHY sunday nights are the best time to visit the pub.

Do you know why?
Its nicer if the whole flock dont surround you, sometimes we want just the one or two ladies we target at the table. It get irritating when you decide to buy the girl you like LD, and the rest pester you
Old 20-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
Hanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Live update from CI, only 2 customer here. Haha. Myself and another guy. All baby elephant. Only 1 decent.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Old 20-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Hanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hopping next door to SS soon

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Old 20-08-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzel246 View Post
Live update from CI, only 2 customer here. Haha. Myself and another guy. All baby elephant. Only 1 decent.
Economic growth for this year is 0%-1%. Cheong less and stretch every dollar when comes to LDs.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Sunday nights are usually family day.
Next day need to go work aft drinking thru weekend.
Sun night gals are not dressed up , i mean too casual wearing shorts, cannot roam much, varies frm pub to pub dress codes.
Sun nights all hungry for LD as lesser cust.
That is my favourite day to go . less stress , less traffic.
Pls do add on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
No AV raids.

My whole cheonging life, it is always on Fridays and Saturdays. No point for AV to do sundays as it is a waste of time, resources and manpower. In the past, i can be naked with the girl on Sundays in the VIP room banging her with no worries. With high in alcohol, it took longer to cum so can enjoy all positions. And i always like to cum twice. I liked the second cum so I can bang harder and faster as it took even longer than the first. It was really a good 2 hrs work out. So now you know why Cumming2wice
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Its nicer if the whole flock dont surround you, sometimes we want just the one or two ladies we target at the table. It get irritating when you decide to buy the girl you like LD, and the rest pester you
All valid answers, but I realized you’ll also chance upon NEW girls on Sunday who have yet to pay off their loan and have no $$ to take the day off, these poor girls in a foreign land for the first time are very impressionable and make the best girlfriend, listen to everything you tell them to do.

Not applicable to every pub, need to go in and understand their system first.

Easiest score ever!
Old 21-08-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

Final update from WS. End up finding someone with chemistry with me. Got me stuck until it closes. End up in VIP room and finish it off. Lucky I got protection with me. Thanks bro WankJanice for the recommendation.

Old 21-08-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Economic growth for this year is 0%-1%. Cheong less and stretch every dollar when comes to LDs.
Standard has dropped here.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
The decent one with mid length hair and slim body right? She look quite reserved
Old 21-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
The decent one with mid length hair and slim body right? She look quite reserved

Yeah bro, she got perky butt. Mole on her left eyebrow. But she don't seems to be that playful. Probably because I haven't buy her any LD. Haha. She sat with me but no chemistry. Thus I left CI for SS.

Old 21-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Final update from WS. End up finding someone with chemistry with me. Got me stuck until it closes. End up in VIP room and finish it off. Lucky I got protection with me. Thanks bro WankJanice for the recommendation.
Always have protection with you. You will never know when you will need it By the way, Watsons selling a value for money brand - Harmony.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1