The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-xue-massage/

Met Bai Xue for the first time and sure wasnt disappointed.

Looks: Exactly like what you see in her pics, youthful, vibrant, chatty. Easy to break ice.

Massage: Just some simple touches, non existent.

Sensual: This is where she shines. 4.5G roaming, high playability, it was so easy to get into the mood. She is from JS, so no surprises that she offers everything the JS ladies offer. Ziyu is the most similar to her if you need some comparison. Her BJ was also stimulating. Small size so great to hug and cuddle around.

Room: Hotel so not so keen, but new towels are available and she changes the towel on the bed, so at least cleanliness is well taken care of.

Communication was good with her throughout. Pleasant looking lady who morphs into a energetic bunny on the bed. Looks can be so deceiving. Definitely a sense of freshness after having so many low playability ladies for a while.
what her hair colour now?
you didnt tried fj with her
Old 22-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
what her hair colour now?
you didnt tried fj with her
sometimes when it is stated officially, then no more fun liao.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Bro,

So massage is not her forte but she's more on sensual?
Staying alone?

Thank You.
Oh forgot to mention
Shared and not attached bathroom

Hence not returning for now
Old 22-07-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 14
xxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to all

Had another session with Wen Wen yesterday. Lucky to get a suitable timing which started in 10mins from appointment. Seems like Sundays are easier to get good timings.

Found out she no longer stays alone but with another ML (never get to see her). Place also very accessible, and aircon is working in this new place. Only minus is the 'noise' from the shower room. Can hear almost everything happening.... Lol..... Think is good for those who likes it

Everything is as good is not better than the previous time, and she does not skip any step even though I took 60mins this time. Can feel her professionalism and her willingness to please.

Will RTM her after trying this 2 - Ba Mei , Zi Yu. Both seems to be worthy of a visit, and previous reports indicates their playability is as high as Wen Wen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/wenwen-massage/
Old 22-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, at last I managed to book Zhu Zhu, however, I don't really understand her chinese address instruction. Would someone please advise if the location is near MRT A or P? Thanks in advance!
Old 22-07-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 12
Lola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
Had another session with Wen Wen yesterday. Lucky to get a suitable timing which started in 10mins from appointment. Seems like Sundays are easier to get good timings.

Found out she no longer stays alone but with another ML (never get to see her). Place also very accessible, and aircon is working in this new place. Only minus is the 'noise' from the shower room. Can hear almost everything happening.... Lol..... Think is good for those who likes it

Everything is as good is not better than the previous time, and she does not skip any step even though I took 60mins this time. Can feel her professionalism and her willingness to please.

Will RTM her after trying this 2 - Ba Mei , Zi Yu. Both seems to be worthy of a visit, and previous reports indicates their playability is as high as Wen Wen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/wenwen-massage/
Actually she share apartment with ba mei. Can try asking for tarma lol
Old 22-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Actually she share apartment with ba mei. Can try asking for tarma lol
only recently?? didn't know that.

i visited Ba Mei a few times.....wanted to try Wen Wen since got good reviews.

now like this got problem....

wait bump into Ba Mei will be very awkward.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She reminds me of Yao Yao...

That site someone commented alot of tattoos...
Now that you say it, she does look like based on the photos.
You just piqued my interest.
Like this type of non spa ML with option to go further
Old 22-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusblah View Post
Hi guys, at last I managed to book Zhu Zhu, however, I don't really understand her chinese address instruction. Would someone please advise if the location is near MRT A or P? Thanks in advance!
Very near A.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Very near A.
Thanks Bro!
Old 22-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
sometimes when it is stated officially, then no more fun liao.
need bidding
or feeling come with no money
Old 22-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Perfect score huh...
Well is she is the type I like, nothing wrong with me scoring her perfect.
That’s my opinion on her.
Old 22-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Thanks for the FR, maybe I will go to verify this tomorrow hahaha. The boobs look fake to me and the pictures quite enhanced
100percent real... go see n try to believe
Old 22-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited zhuzhu recently.

Looks:, 8/10 (90% of photos, quite pretty and slutty look)
Body: 7/10, can tell is give birth b4. Nice tits, C cup with raisin nips, perky butt.
Sensual: 8/10, quite slutty. Come in e door will hug you and sweet talk, like mistress feel. Will shower n tease you.
Full nude, roaming is quite gd signal, think she likes it gentle. Massage was quite short, she is more towards sensual. Went for 2 shots, and after that still had time remaining so she offered head massage.

Looking to try Xiao Xi, ziyu or bella (ex m i a o m i a o) next
Old 22-07-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I contacted her and found out that her place is an old, run-down place in area R. I know because I visited another lady in that building before.

The venue is a real turn-off for me.
Yes, the only downside is the location, told her she should be getting some place better, she is still sourcing for her, help her if you got lobang..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1