The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Is angel the js style? Those are too aggressive for me haha
not really, can be tame if u experience enough.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

haven't tried ML from this section for a long time..... anyone got syt big boobs (at least C) with pleasant face to recommend??? no need bj etc.... just pure good massage....
Old 21-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
haven't tried ML from this section for a long time..... anyone got syt big boobs (at least C) with pleasant face to recommend??? no need bj etc.... just pure good massage....
Cici and Tianniu are the best bet for the looks and semi-decent massage bits. But they are only Bs, not Cs.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 21-07-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
Visited Vivi today in TP..
Booking experience was quite fluid and the spa feels like one of those BKK massage joints: pay a fixed fee at entrance and girls all around this two storey joint: I’m sure one can ask for a line up!
First alarm was when she did not really care about the shower: i just had one and said no need and she was fine with it..
She’s the same as her pic with the exception that she has put a few pounds yet she has this pulpy/ round figure..
Nice and soft C cups and she made me think of the renaissance period where the girls were quite round yet there’s a carnal feel to them.. I did not like the moustache she carries by the way..
Lord the initial massage was strong and straight forward! It hurts! No teasing of any kind and on the flip she undressed..
Looking at this body I knew I will enjoy it..
Played a tat with her boobies and she refused to pinch /suck her nipples..
That’s alright I thought and she immediately humped on me after putting the cover (which was an experience lol).
I let her do her thing while controlling myself and I felt she’s enjoying it and tried sucking those nipples and she obliged!
That was great and I started pounding her and she enjoyed it even if you could feel she doesn’t want to..
Turned her around and she was quite reluctant with the position (taking her from behind) and I then laid her down for mish.. I kissed her neck and she didn’t like it and she started holding her boobies so that I don’t kiss them and I decided that it’s time to release..
The pounding went on for a few more minutes and I finally exploded to the satisfaction of both of us!
It was a good experience and well worth the 170$ I think..
I will return and ensure that next time I get a proper 30min massage and 30min sex..(this experience lasted 30min watch in hand: 10min massage and 20min sex..

By the way, she’s flying back home on the 30th!!
Stay safe all and have fun!
Cheers,
AC
instead of 60mins service you get 30min service
yet you want rtm, sound weird if she heard that must be laughing happily

maybe you prefer spa
Old 21-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her gate always open
when your EK and AX unlock reveal? weakling leh. call other weak but no more unlock? must ask kopi daddy permission?
Old 21-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
She is one of those who get younger by the day. 21yo is such a joke
oh got unlock her? so weak ah? ask your daddy for tips.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

maybe you prefer spa
yeah you are right..
I'm new to the scene and considering how difficult it is to get a booking from a good looking service provider, I thought the relationship needs to start somewhere..
I'll try again and report and I'll make it clear beforehand this time..
Old 21-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
song bo!!!
losers still crying over getting rejected . go to your daddy kopi for lollipop.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

maybe you prefer spa
Another lol face palm punter. Let's break it down and analyze his ROI.

Vivi
Price $170
-She is pulpy/round (sic) figure = plus size

- She has a moustache!! Wtf

- No foreplay, no bbbj, no catbath

- Nice boobs, can lick at first but later cannot lick or touch or suck

- Siam kissing of neck

- Reluctant to assume different positions

- 20 mins

20 minutes of sex without foreplay @$170! And he thinks it's worth it. *Face palm* lol

Btw, wrong thread to post your FL experience.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
so far ziyu
Old 21-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Another lol face palm punter. Let's break it down and analyze his ROI.

I guess I got screwed again Bloody hell: when I think of it, that's my fourth experience with 4 different providers and I actually did not get value for my money on 2 occasions..
don't know, i'll keep trying and let's see..I find it tough having to negotiate /remind of the arrangement while asking for a good time: always afraid it gets sour and prefer compromising by getting the deed done..
Old 21-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Where should I post this?
Old 21-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so far ziyu
Oh yes forgot about Ziqing too.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblesg View Post
Breaking news:Ai La is applying visa and will come back soon once visa is granted
hahaha so fuckers gather?
Old 21-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
I guess I got screwed again Bloody hell: when I think of it, that's my fourth experience with 4 different providers and I actually did not get value for my money on 2 occasions..
don't know, i'll keep trying and let's see..I find it tough having to negotiate /remind of the arrangement while asking for a good time: always afraid it gets sour and prefer compromising by getting the deed done..

Hahaha, don't fret. We have all also been there before. Live and learn. But learn fast hor.

Good luck

PS. If you want to get the deed done, that's FJ I assume, then just go for FLs (not MLs) or go to Geylang legal brothels. This way no need to negotiate and can focus on the fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1