The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Today got half day.

FR for SGDOLLY Ferline

Looks: It is her except for some blemish, looks abit older.

Boobs/Body: A little tummy but everything else was good, great tits with tiny raisins.

BBBJ: She has braces but does it effortlessly, good knowledge on handling a stick.

FJ: She likes to grind and not the rocker type, watching her in cowgirl the painful expression shiok.

GFE: First day working, tried her best to please, a bit shy at the start but overall a good bonk 8/10
She say not much customer wor, so i’m penning this FR to help her out.

RTF: No because wanna try her friend as well, they are really good friends, planned an off day to go shopping already. Gives me the young gals first time overseas vibe.

OKT: SGDolly operator was swift n responsive. I was late for 20 mins still ok, operator patient, no bait & switch/whatever nonsense.

Have fun lads
Old 17-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ZAFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple4simple View Post
Any tried this lady from emmanuelle? If real pic available plz share. Looks big boned and nice big ones(DD)
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=736389
Great to hear bros who shared liking for big boned, w natural boobs babes.
For me, thick thighs
Old 17-07-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Sub0099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Care from galaxy

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10.. big B natural boobs.. nice to grab
BJ: 8/10... she take her time to lick and suck.. not in a rush to cap.
FJ: 8/10... this girl can really ride.. never complain... was a little tired so let her ride for 20min...

Overall good but toilet abit too small....
Old 17-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
Today got half day.

FR for SGDOLLY Ferline

Looks: It is her except for some blemish, looks abit older.

Boobs/Body: A little tummy but everything else was good, great tits with tiny raisins.

BBBJ: She has braces but does it effortlessly, good knowledge on handling a stick.

FJ: She likes to grind and not the rocker type, watching her in cowgirl the painful expression shiok.

GFE: First day working, tried her best to please, a bit shy at the start but overall a good bonk 8/10
She say not much customer wor, so i’m penning this FR to help her out.

RTF: No because wanna try her friend as well, they are really good friends, planned an off day to go shopping already. Gives me the young gals first time overseas vibe.

OKT: SGDolly operator was swift n responsive. I was late for 20 mins still ok, operator patient, no bait & switch/whatever nonsense.

Have fun lads

Got French? Paint finger?
Old 17-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Very last minute booking for Ploy of Slut
Dungeon and okt response was quick. Was deciding between Mia and Ploy and he told me the latter was his top pick and he wasn't wrong. My lunch appt cancelled and Ploy was only 7min drive from my place so it was very convenient.

As you can see from my two pics below, her outstanding feature is her butt which is large and firm. I banged her doggy and finished so strongly that my knees almost buckled. I had moved her to the edge of the bed and was doing standing up doggy as there's a mirror to see yourself in action.

Ploy has natural Thai tan and some blemishes but very acceptable to me. She's a cheerful and ting Tong girl who tries to speak English but it's not that great! Boobs are small B and nipples are wonderful to suck. She Frenches and allows painting and was even pushing her cunt into my mouth. Not shaved which I don't mind and has nice pussy flaps to nibble on.

Rtf: too many fish in the sea but if I were to come back, I would bang her ass so damn hard! And yes I did lick and bite her ass too!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=736287

Old 17-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=735517
booked 10am today for rtf her..

this time reach her room..straight away hug n kiss me so wild..feeling like long lost lover..

went into toliet n shower togerher..kiss n she use her ass to rub my brother...feel great...

dry ourselves n start the action with 69..deepthroat me n massage my balls togerher..while i paint her n play with her ass crack..the feelling is damn shiok...

after awhile she suddenly cap me n cow boy..riding me like crazy..and her moan made me shot my first bullet...

cuddle with me and we chat awhile ..then suddenly her tongue start licking my chest again then to my brother..making it ready for next round..turn her over n doggy her..can feel she cum a few times ...request to stand up fuck and i ended my 2nd shot..

look 9/10

body9/10..love her boobs

bbbj 8.5/10

frenching 10/10

gfe 9/10

fj 9/10

this chick really horny.. tide pussy too..she will be back soon..hope i can rtf her before she back...
Old 17-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Got French? Paint finger?
Yes and likely yes. Likes kissing a lot, painting allowed, finger never tried, never cut my nails but she’s a very accommodating girl, should be no prob
Old 17-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicha of Galaxy

Was contemplating another girl but decided not to go ahead as there were a number of post casting doubt abt the stable. Verification was required thru pm message to okt on sbf.

Was happy with the lovely face that greeted me, though a bit on the plump side, so if you prefer slim syt type, she is not for you.

Typically if you look at many women around you, they may look pretty dressed up but many do not look that great naked, so I do not mind so much as long as she is not overly obese.

Her English is above average for a Thai and started just chatting after the shower that was nothing much to talked about due to its minuscule space, so we took turn under the shower while engaging in conversation and watching the other scrubbing our bodies.

We started slowly with small talk, then started smooching wantonly, gasping for air as we sucked each other’s face, the she went on top and licked me ravenously downwards, slurping my balls as though they are delicacies, gradually she worked her way up till the tip of my fully extended rod and started taking in in an out of her soft warm mouth.

I got her to turn around for 69, but that proved too much for her as she moaned with pleasure, I could feel her butt tensed up and she asked me to pass the Cd, she slowly let my shaft into herself, giving a soft moan. She rode me hard for awhile as I I got up into lotus position, and edged to the side of the bed, I lowered my legs on the bed, and she squealed nervous as I attempt to stand up, seeing her such I propped myself by the bed and bounced her up and down, she was gasping and I believe she was enoying the ride, but as we Frenched while conjoined and entwined, I climaxed all too soon. We hugged and kissed, smiling and teasing for a bit before washing up and cuddled in bed.

I was not expecting any more action as I am usually a one shot warrior, but she played with my daddy dick as we talked, then she asked me if I want another round, I told her I might need to be stimulated more vigorously if we are to wake up the sleeping worm, she smiled and went down cajoling little worm with her mouth and toungue and soon it grew into a fat sea cucumber and she duly capped it and invited me to go on top and bang her hard, it was so flattering to see her biting her lips n gripping the pillows, as she moaned and grasped, eventually the soldiers marched into the caving while residing in her cavity .

I felt exhilarated and good that I complete 2 rounds today, which is a rarity for me in recent years as I approach the fiver dozens...I tipped her and went home completely satisfied.
Old 17-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Niki (Xclusive)

Looks: 9/10 my type of syt sultry club girls looks
Body: 9/10 also my type of slim petite body
Boobs: 8/10 natural big B i think, natural is good no matter what
Bbbj: 8/10 sometimes can feel abit of teeth nonetheless because my dong is big , but she can DT totally and stay there for awhile my goodness lol
Fj: 9/10 can see she's experienced , she knows how to position herself open her legs wide wide and will hold her own legs towards herself for deep penetration and doggystyle will arch slightly for deep penetration too and morever her butt has some meat but not those big/meaty ass so bang hard wont feel bone hit bone.

Rtf: yes definitely if her slots can be so easily booked lol. I had to wait till 1030pm and only 2nd day of trying then managed to book her and also did the booking during afternoon then managed to book tio
Old 17-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rose of Seduction68
17/7 @ 1730hrs
Tried her due to the many good FRs for her and also cos fucking stressed up at work. Since she has several good reviews, I will just add in my opinions on her services. No need to rate, she is really good.

OKT: Instructions were very clear.
Location: Good and bad. Discreet but parking can be a challenge. Grab might be the prudent choice.
Looks: Pretty lady, tanned but less fierce in real person.
Body: Slim and tight.
Boobs: Small but at least they are real and soft.
Frenching: Got better as the sess went on. Maybe build up enough chemistry as time pass. Can be aggressive but her braces didnt get in the way.
Bbbj: She was very careful not to hurt my cock but suction felt enough and those coquettish eyes are a major turn on.
FJ : She likes to be fucked HARD and I gave it as hard as I could. She rides hard but I managed.
AJ: Drilled her like no tomorrow. Tight and luckily she wadhed her asshole well, no weird smell lol.
GFE: Beneath that icy looks she is actually very nice and kept asking if I was happy with her work.
In general, it was a great session with loads of GFE and a hot ass to AJ.
Damage: $150/2/90 plus $50 for AJ, I am going broke soon.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

Nana - Slut Dungeon

Looks like TRL/RL is down. So decided to give Slut Dungeon a try. I liked the short hair bob look and also it stated massage so decided to pick nana rather than one of the younger less reliable ones.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, friendly and spot on instructions.
Looks: 7.5/10. Makeup is a bit thick. But its fine. Pics are 100% accurate. WYSIWYG.
Body: 8/10. Big boobs. Erect nips. Nice round ass to pound. Overall petite girl.
Icebreaker: 9/10. She made effort to break the ice. Easy - just go with the flow.
BBBJ: 9/10. Pro level. I don't remember much - just that I was enjoying the hell out of it.
FJ: 9/10. Pro rider. Accommodating.
French: 10/10. Yes. Frenched during FJ.

Overall session with her was just so easy and relaxing that 1st shot is done in 30 mins. As I am a one-shot man, she told me no worries. She will take care of me. So begin one of the most relaxing massage I had in a long time. From head massage (including temple), down to the back down the legs and even feet massage. Stretched the thighs a bit. Then turn over and she prop up legs over her legs (she is sitting lotus position) and continue to massage until time's up. WHat a hard working lady. Not once did she mess around with her phone at all.

I enter a lust filled monster, exit a calm happy man.

Last day of work is friday. Catch her before she leaves.

RTF: .... too many good ones around although I loved to.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Had this cutie KIPPY JAV lookalike pie today .

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=736120

Thought wanna try her next week cos plenty of work commitments thoroughout the week and over the weekend . kind of the whole week kana burn , but if one got the will there's always 101 ways to keng .
Reason for me to keng and book a session with her today is told by a Bro yesterday that she may not be here for long till next week , so therefore make a decision in the morning to keng just to have a session of boom boom with her .

Her Looks , with all those Japanese kinky , yuki type of themes styles She definitely look prettier in person than those ad pics .

Personality , service wise , super friendly and she's the type of all out to please you girl , no acting atas , blacken or buay song you face during my 90mins action there . quite a likes to chat with you girl actually , she will chat and joke even though her England are not that powderful , wearing smiley and laughter throughout the session .

Body wise , short girl less than 160 , pocket rocket petite size , nice Ass , slim and slender with a pair of perfect boob size for her build , look C cup to me with erasure type of nippers which i keep fondled , playing sucking those nippers .
Her skin tone not darken like those of issan , slightly fair .
No weird smell from her trimmed pussy .

FJ starts off with a massage with her sitting on my back followed by a sensual Catbath from her powerful tongue over my body , especially on my nippers which got me very arouse and had a urge to lay her over and fuck her immediately , a very powderful tongue she got there , this girl really knows what's she doing , moving her tongue towards my semi hardened rod that's where the real deal start , her bbbj was all slow wet and slurpy , she does it by facing her back on me while she blow facing the front , instead of standard type of bareback we usually experience , which seems she's very comfortable with this kind of position , this position fit perfectly though as just nice for me to move my right palm into position and fingering her from behind , one word shiok .

After a while grab her thigh towards me and goes into 69 mode , paint , lick , and tongue fuck her love hole like no tomorrow and her hole was so tiny tight felt like my tongue barely fit into that slit , i was thinking what a cunt she had , all the while she continues to blow me slow and sensually , really give out that wetty sloppy kind of sounds , heavenly blow job shiok .

Now with a well lubricated shiny hot rod and a wetty juice pussy I'm more than ready to slid my rod into her cunt slit , but then she's not ready to let me enter just yet , she turns around close to my face and whispering softly to kiss her , i kiss then we start to french , swirls tongue fighting , lock lips sucked tongue suck lips all kinds of frenching , feel so good , feeling super horny super aroused she move her right hand hold on to my still burning hot rod and start to jerk off placing that rod head near to the entrance of her still wet trimmed pussy and rub it against her cunt clit with that hard cock which is starting to juice out more lubricants before getting ready to penetrating her cunt slit , can't hold on any longer i whisper to her that i want fuck now , she let go of that rod reach for the cap near our pillow and caps on and we are GO , cowgirl me and just a few moves i flip her over to missionary , lifting both her legs fuck and watch my rod penetrating in and out of her sweet hole and watching that pair of boobs , shiok to the max man that view , then place her right leg down still lifting her left leg i moved towards her lock lips and we french wildly again full of tongue action , suck lick bite her nippers in between really shiok til heaven , she moans softly real softly with " kimochi kimochi " with a feeling kinda like I'm fucking a Jav pornstar . stay on and keep pumping her in this position and non stopping tongue action until my rod couldn't hold any longer and he surrender by blasting out a full load of sperm into the plastic .

This is it , a slightly over a hr long of non stopping actions . i can't remember when was the last time i had endured such a hr long fucking session and cum successfully . while fucking her halfway i was thinking of moving to doggie but those tongue actions with her makes me didn't want a change of position , but then thinking back now i could still french her while fucking her from behind , but then this just a afterthought , and regardless it was a moment i felt blissfully full of never seems to end , non stop hour long full of actions fucking with a young beautiful gal like her .
Hopefully i could get another chance to RTF her , but chances for me are very slim for me to rtf her within this week , and to make it worse , our immigration only chopped and give her a 7 days stay in SG only , which means she's had to leave SG in this coming Friday .
Should have try her earlier if i know she's in just for a week long stay . but then no regrets or anything about sacrifice a day of work to patronized her . she's the kind of girl worthy to spend money ,spend quality time with .
A kind and nice girl to support .

I might not get my chance to rtf her in this 2 days ( hopefully i can ) but you guys can .
If you guys looking for naturally fun , wild , no act atas kind of girl , she's the one .
You will love her even more when you meet her in person .

Overall experiences on KIPPY
Even though i end only 1 shot with her , it's a satisfying single shot . she makes me feel like a reborn man , a man without that Damm problematic ED .

This girl got all the right attitude being a FL . she knows what's she's doing and know the skills on how to do it with a man .

She's lustful yet so nice so beautiful .

Thank you Sexmazon .
I love you KIPPY .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 17-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
justmee is Cool - loads of Potential

Gil from scarletthouse

Looks: 9.5/10 (the type I like. mixed blood.)
The moment I went in, she pulled me close to her and managed to french her and started our tongue fight.
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin. Little to no tummy fats)
Boobs: C (Natural titts)
BBJ: 9/10 (BBBJ smooth and slurping sound)
Paint: N/A
Catbath: 8/10 (nothing fancy)
FJ: 9/10 (nice moans & accommodating to various positions)
Gfe: 8/10
Old 17-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showt...615&highlight=

any1 rmb her prev name and stable? seems familiar
Old 17-07-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seaviewA3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Yoda from Slutdungeon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1