The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
imeugenee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

is bai he service still up there?
Old 17-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Same price too. 🙄

If I'm not wrong it was Lan Lan who started off with $120 right off the bat.

Between the two of them, no contest who gives better service.
Since bro fk111 didn't state who give better service.. I'll say but this is my opinion only.
Zhu Zhu is much better in terms of service.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfieboy123 View Post
Any bros tried https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/ Can help verify? Don’t want to step on landmine
favorites of some here. tried her awhile back. give some discount and premium. overall can try.

the face is wow... nice boobs. slight plump. not exactly plump, bit meat la
Old 17-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The worst and talkative lady that o ever met..

anyone got the same experience as me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
MORE reports for virlin look different from what i get.... all those dunno is real report or not

Saw the ad went for try... what i can say is a waste of money ... keep talking and talk about people bad and say she is the best whatever....
think.more like she the worst i met.... still got more better one out there.... if u are boring n need ppl to chat u can find her...

Looks:6.5/10 (typical lady not the cup of tea)
Figure:6/10 plump type
Massage/JG:3/10(the worst i ever met the juagen worst still lingling or venus the best)
GFE:11/10 this wan she is good at but keep chat say people bad ... which i dun really like
RTM: NO.... not worth it at all over rated lady....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 17-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If a pretty lass tells you in a "sa jiao" way that she hasn't eaten anything for 12 hours because of work, do you think your heart can still remain stone cold?

Those with partners/kids will know.
bobian they are not our partners. when i hungry nobody get me food. they got $ and legs. can find food one don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Gotta confess i somehow kenna what MiG bro mentioned about looking forward to their wechat moments,
maybe time to use the block their post function
True la we humans not only are made of flesh and blood but our brain are programmed in such a
a way of taking short cut/easy way out that once we enjoyed the usual/comfortable route.
eg: i only goes to the particular toilet cubicle in the office building to pang sai as i only felt eased doing my business there

just wanna get more advice from the sexperienced seniors here to avoid these trap.
yeah like what u seniors mentioned, must know when to pull handbrake la,
end of the day we still gotta go back to where we belong.
as one bro mentioned ,sometime is not MLs who try to KC us but we KC ourselves.

is this the first time they met or regulars ? i supposed is their first meeting?
Simply unbelievable, wonder how would that bro feel if he happened to see this post
that the ML shared with you.

Thank You!
kanna KC is common. sending wechat moments is their reminder literally they are alive and around. that's about it

last time got a wechat thread here, few years back when it is starting to get popular. a place to get alot of FB and stuff. those were the days

anyway, it is common for FL ML or ktv gals to post on wechat moments and also during CNY ask all the 宝贝s for angbao. dont need to know your name la call baobei or 亲爱的 there will always be suckers to send over.

if really so sincere and nice to u, send u direct liao. send moments is tell whole world. act glam life or act pitiful, depending what angles they play.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
The worst and talkative lady that o ever met..

anyone got the same experience as me?
A year or two ago I booked her and it was one of the worst experience I had till date.
Old 17-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is this different clientele about?
Clientele - those ok with no full nude
Old 17-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Nothing interesting recently so jio-ed a few MLs who were here before and I haven't visited before. Angel timing bui gum so booked Tian Niu.

Long story short; sweet cute looking girl with small mesmerising eyes as per pics, reminded me of this ML I used to visit at TK Spa. Boobs small Bs, for me good as overall her body still taut and proportionate.

Massage okay as per many of her peers, nothing to shout about. Sensual lotsa fingertips tickling, a bit too much for me cos my skin too thick and cannot feel much. HDLY I'd say she somehow knew my weakness... luck or not doesnt matter as it was stimulating. HJ she really took her time, some fake lovemaking etc... good follow through. Roaming acceptable to me for a first visit, can touch nipples and abit of pussy outside panties.

RTM maybe as she seemed quite a failsafe if one is not looking for the JS experience. However she makan-ed about 10 mins at the end so I'll take that into consideration.

C
Old 17-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

RTM maybe as she seemed quite a failsafe if one is not looking for the JS experience. However she makan-ed about 10 mins at the end so I'll take that into consideration.
Makan-ed 10mins at the end?? As in she ask you to leave earlier before your time is up??
Old 17-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nothing interesting recently so jio-ed a few MLs who were here before and I haven't visited before. Angel timing bui gum so booked Tian Niu.

Long story short; sweet cute looking girl with small mesmerising eyes as per pics, reminded me of this ML I used to visit at TK Spa. Boobs small Bs, for me good as overall her body still taut and proportionate.

Massage okay as per many of her peers, nothing to shout about. Sensual lotsa fingertips tickling, a bit too much for me cos my skin too thick and cannot feel much. HDLY I'd say she somehow knew my weakness... luck or not doesnt matter as it was stimulating. HJ she really took her time, some fake lovemaking etc... good follow through. Roaming acceptable to me for a first visit, can touch nipples and abit of pussy outside panties.

I, too, met Tianniu earlier today.

No shortcomings about the whole experience at all. All at least a 7/10.

I find that she exudes the vibe of ex-JAV star Emiri Okazaki.

Anyone thinks so too?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 17-07-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old 17-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I, too, met Tiannu earlier today.

No shortcomings about the experience at all. All at least a 7/10.

Anyone thinks so too?
Not familiar with the AV star but I would gladly be an AV actor in Tian Niu's series.
Old 17-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I, too, met Tianniu earlier today.

No shortcomings about the whole experience at all. All at least a 7/10.

Anyone thinks so too?
Not for me. Lol. For me more cute ah Lian next door neighbour .

My experience with her was good, but I didn't get that lingering "wow" feeling after I left. That felling that makes me want to see her every week.
Old 17-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

My experience with her was good, but I didn't get that lingering "wow" feeling after left. That felling that makes me want to see her every week.
So who gave you this feeling previously?
Old 17-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So who gave you this feeling previously?
Quite a few to be honest. Laura, mint, Yu Er, Xue er, ai la, angel, Vicky, Zi Yu, to name a few. Even Wen Wen who may not be a looker, but her charm, diligence and skills have made her a regular.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
Anyone tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/joey-massage/
V familiar look... looks like a Miko? Or was it Cloris?

But figure look v nice tho... but can’t find any review here as of nw...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1