The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

If Im not wrong, this is the Lan zi....some of us visited her before.

Very shocking, same gym n swimming pool as Zhu Zhu....even same shoes!

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Same price too. 🙄

If I'm not wrong it was Lan Lan who started off with $120 right off the bat.

Between the two of them, no contest who gives better service.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If a pretty lass tells you in a "shao jiao" way that she hasn't eaten anything for 12 hours because of work, do you think your heart can still remain stone cold?

Those with partners/kids will know.
I usually don't eat for 12 hours. That's because I only eat 2 meals a day, plus work can sometimes be very hectic. That's the sacrifice I make in order to get more money and keep my body trim so I'm hardly sympathetic when a ML says she hasn't eaten for 12 hours. I tell them to toughen up, that's life and if you want to earn more money, not eating is a merely an investment for the future. Anyway tbh some of them can afford to lose some weight.

If she hasn't eaten for 2 days or has only survived on instant noodles for 2 weeks, I may be a bit more sympathetic.

Last edited by FK111; 17-07-2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Wolfieboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros tried https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/ Can help verify? Don’t want to step on landmine
Old 17-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angon20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried this girl? She looks hot and sexy, but no FR or comments.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lynn-massage/
Old 17-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angon20 View Post
Any one tried this girl? She looks hot and sexy, but no FR or comments.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lynn-massage/
I can vouch that she's an overall B+/A- type, period.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 17-07-2019 at 03:43 PM.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfieboy123 View Post
Any bros tried https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/ Can help verify? Don’t want to step on landmine
Confirm not landmine.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

used to be Lan zi....some of us visited her before.

Very shocking, same gym n swimming pool as Zhu Zhu....even same shoes!

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Nice spot on bro, maybe they queue up to take photo all at one go
Old 17-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Gotta confess i somehow kenna what MiG bro mentioned about looking forward to their wechat moments,
maybe time to use the block their post function
True la we humans not only are made of flesh and blood but our brain are programmed in such a
a way of taking short cut/easy way out that once we enjoyed the usual/comfortable route.
eg: i only goes to the particular toilet cubicle in the office building to pang sai as i only felt eased doing my business there

just wanna get more advice from the sexperienced seniors here to avoid these trap.
yeah like what u seniors mentioned, must know when to pull handbrake la,
end of the day we still gotta go back to where we belong.
as one bro mentioned ,sometime is not MLs who try to KC us but we KC ourselves.

is this the first time they met or regulars ? i supposed is their first meeting?
Simply unbelievable, wonder how would that bro feel if he happened to see this post
that the ML shared with you.

Thank You!
U look at their wechat moment for what?

They are just here to work.

In order to stop yourself at your end, lst of all, stop asking those girls if they wana eat and you Da dao etc etc...

This is the beginning of all nonsense.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
If a pretty lass tells you in a "sa jiao" way that she hasn't eaten anything for 12 hours because of work, do you think your heart can still remain stone cold?

Bro... that is the start of all nonsense.

Eh whether she eat anot... not our problem..

Don't be the hero to chiong to the front to be the cockster who suffer the most in the end..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Confirm not landmine.
Agree... ain’t a landmine
Old 17-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bro... that is the start of all nonsense.

Eh whether she eat anot... not our problem..

Don't be the hero to chiong to the front to be the cockster who suffer the most in the end..
I once bought fruits and supper for Mandy, Rose and Co., the whole gang at Halu Halu/Geisha's Place. Even Biao Ge and his wife joined in.

That was over 10 years ago when I first started out. Trying to act towkay.

But I know better now lah.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

just wanna get more advice from the sexperienced seniors here to avoid these trap.
yeah like what u seniors mentioned, must know when to pull handbrake la,
end of the day we still gotta go back to where we belong.
as one bro mentioned ,sometime is not MLs who try to KC us but we KC ourselves.

Thank You!
no matter how you avoid, sure in some ways or somewhere along the way, sure will meet some ML whom can tug your heartstrings.
lame as it sounds, one of the MLs whom managed to KC me really looks like my JC volleyball crush (ok maybe not as young but resemblance)....a gal who i cant get to talk to n she dun gave a hoot about me coz her BF was that tall handsome basketball prince.
meeting this ML n getting intimate w her was a dream come true for me.

Quote:
If a pretty lass tells you in a "sa jiao" way that she hasn't eaten anything for 12 hours because of work, do you think your heart can still remain stone cold?
well, initially yes...but after reading this forum....not really....
Old 17-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
I once bought fruits and supper for Mandy, Rose and Co., the whole gang at Halu Halu/Geisha's Place. Even Biao Ge and his wife joined in.

That was over 10 years ago when I first started out. Trying to act towkay.

But I know better now lah.
Lol.. u hero bro...

But then again... girls those days vs now are very different

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
Nice spot on bro, maybe they queue up to take photo all at one go
so likely is a professional photographer from the advertisers....
Old 17-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol.. u hero bro...

But then again... girls those days vs now are very different
"Good old days" will always be better...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1