The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The recent new additions on SGL, some comprises of MILF looking 21, 23 year olds.

Come on, don't be like that leh. Already a MILF at least put 26, 28 lah. Lying through the teeth and treating us like fools.

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-chen-chen/

Or they just look damn chao lao.
MLs should have some sort of integrity lah, customers visit them will also enjoy and visit more.
If already in the 30s, don't put age as early 20s, that's too scammy. Put 26 is a good range.
I've visited a ML who put her age as 23, but in reality it's flipped (age is 32)
Old 15-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Got it, master Mig. I'll look up for vids and caution them.
Remember to rinse with listerine. Hygiene first. No total protection but helps.

Know when to paint and when not to paint. Especially when things smell fishy.
Old 15-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Massage parlor. I wouldn't bother. But your choice of cos, bro...
Agree. Word of advice if want to go MP or shop select those with a view inside. Cannot look in can be considered discreet or "safe" but it is a double edged sword.
Old 15-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/

bai yang also updated her profile.. pics are more similar to irl now?
Yes she is SYT, some PS work on the photo of course.
Service level is generally low compared to current mkt standard, not so willing to remove bottom so I also didn’t force her.
Almost no massage at all.
No RTM FOR ME👎🏿
Old 15-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Visited her last night.
As per other bros have commented, her massage is good.
Combo of HDLY + JG + HJ after massage brings u to heaven.

RTM is definitely.
Old 15-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/joey-massage/
Old 15-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
MLs should have some sort of integrity lah, customers visit them will also enjoy and visit more.
If already in the 30s, don't put age as early 20s, that's too scammy. Put 26 is a good range.
I've visited a ML who put her age as 23, but in reality it's flipped (age is 32)
Not so bad, some put 28 or 33 which may already 40 +
Old 15-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/jiu-er-massage/

read on the website bros frs say she look like Joey Meng Yee-man.How true i dun know.

Joey Yee Man is my idols
Old 15-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Yes she is SYT, some PS work on the photo of course.
Service level is generally low compared to current mkt standard, not so willing to remove bottom so I also didn’t force her.
Almost no massage at all.
No RTM FOR ME👎🏿
thanks for the fr bro. my last blood also zy only, havent find time to try others yet. whos your fav?
Old 15-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

Any bro tried her before can share
Old 15-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
just tell her you want to service her mei mei....
good to tell them lor...coz they also dunno what you are up too if you dun tell them.

i did ever ask some full nude....but they rejected my painting request.

anyway, the clit is the most sensitive portion.....that little bud is the equivalent of our penis head.....try to lick them with the hood (outer flap) on first to test ground...then once no resistance....try to spread the flaps n go direct to the bud. Enjoy!

there are some nice youtube vids which you can pick up some tips.
Rule of thumb, start from top to bottom, slow to fast tempo. Combine with movement of fingers, ideally trim ur finger nails before session.
Old 15-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
thanks for the fr bro. my last blood also zy only, havent find time to try others yet. whos your fav?
Criteria for RTM must be
1 SYT
2 Fully Nude
3 High GFE n playability
current batch, I rtm Zi Yu, ...My all time favorite MINT. But too bad she can never come back anymore.
I walk out from a few ML so my records is Not very good so some AP I didn’t got to try. Hahaha.

Cheers....
Old 15-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
This i agree. MLs who clear cut not delivering as promised, or off the PS photos by 10-20%, no deal from me. Dishonesty don't deserve any support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Criteria for RTM must be
1 SYT
2 Fully Nude
3 High GFE n playability
current batch, I rtm Zi Yu, ...My all time favorite MINT. But too bad she can never come back anymore.
I walk out from a few ML so my records is Not very good so some AP I didn’t got to try. Hahaha.

Cheers....
Old 15-07-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/

Any bro tried this Malaysian girl? No video no review
Since nobody tried, I decided to try it myself.
Location easy to find.

But she's not 28 for sure, at least 35 36. Photos only 50% alike. If you like milf maybe you won't mind, still can cum one. But she got small tummy.

I went for sensual services first, so she hj me, after a while she 69 hj me, but I didn't lick. Gotta play safe outside. But at least she's putting effort.

After hj she started massage me, which I didn't have any expectation at all but surprisingly, it's good. Compare to a lot of ml that kind of piano massage, she's actually putting effort into it, and really massage until my time ends and actually pretty comfortable. So I gotta give her that.

Conclusion, a hard-working milf, but if you're expecting the lady in the photo, dont bother. If you don't mind milf and want a decent massage, can give it a try. But for me too milfy for my liking so probably won't return.

After this I won't be so adventurous to try new ml with no reviews yet anymore. Recently the ml I encountered are all below my expectations.

Last edited by Krausery; 15-07-2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Seems like Angel is back, just touched down
Yeah, seems like she super busy already ... must take queue number in advance ...😓
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1