The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
AhClown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Hi sammyboy's brothers. Can you guys share your experiences with vietnamese girls? Thru friends , matchmaking agency , going to vietnam yourself etcetc. Currently a friend i know at my work area who is a vietnamese has intro her own blood sister to me. Been together for 4 months and she always ask whats the future plan i have with her. I read alot scary storys at hardware which always ended up with wife running away etcetc. Mind you i am in my 20s so the stories i always heard is guy is 40ish or 30ish then girl 18 ~ 20. Thanks in advance to those that going to share their experience. Gam xia brother.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Is the girl working in SG? If yes as what?

Regardless, you are mid 20s, for a Singaporean guy, that’s equivalent to only just came out to work after NS & Uni. You sure you even know what you doing, let alone consider marrying someone you’ve known only for months?
Old 12-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any girl that keeps asking you what's the future plan, don't bother marrying. Sure end up quarrelling. She is the kind who lives on expectations. After marriage, when are you going to upgrade our hdb? Why are you earning so little etc?

Marry one who just enjoys being with you without any expectation. Local or vietnamese. They accept you for who you are and not what you must do for them
Old 12-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I dont know how to answer this without belittle you but as you are only 20 maybe thats your excuse.
Population of singapore is 5mill lets say half that is male...is are 2mill singapore males the same and equal.
population of vietnam 95mill lets say half are women so 47mill women do they all think the same? And wahen you factor the cultural values different between north and south you think any general answer will be accurate.
Do you think the result will be the same if a 40yr old singpore man earning 5kmthly marry a 20yr hotgirl or if he marry a 30yr old single mom.
Same what if the man is 20yr old from a rich family who smart enough never to transfer assets to the wife but provides her a luxurious lifestyle of 5 star dining and luxury goods.
In those situations would the result be the same.
Really ask general without specific details, how can you expect accurate answer

My advice is to apply Briffult law and see what advantage you are providing and REASON out what her possible motives are, why waste time listening to story that may or may not have any bearing on your situation
Harsh but thanks brother for the honest opinion.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Is the girl working in SG? If yes as what?

Regardless, you are mid 20s, for a Singaporean guy, that’s equivalent to only just came out to work after NS & Uni. You sure you even know what you doing, let alone consider marrying someone you’ve known only for months?
True but i can say i am a special case. She is working in medi pedi shop.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Any girl that keeps asking you what's the future plan, don't bother marrying. Sure end up quarrelling. She is the kind who lives on expectations. After marriage, when are you going to upgrade our hdb? Why are you earning so little etc?

Marry one who just enjoys being with you without any expectation. Local or vietnamese. They accept you for who you are and not what you must do for them
Ya , but i oso got think in another view as she may just trying to secure her own happiness as life in vietnam is very stressful and little earning in terms of working in vietnam. My view on them that they came all the way to singapore to work is already hoping to find a better future for themself. Just hoping but starting this thread i get more advice and brothers past experience so i understand more things before i make the next step. Just being careful of my choice.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Titan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, perfect relationship does not exists.

Vietnamese having a decent job in SG are mostly down to earth, straightforward, experienced tough times, and somewhat cultivate them to be strong willed.

If you are questioning on your next step with someone, most likely you knew what's lacking better than another else.
Being with someone from whichever origin does not matter, as long as it feels right enough.
If both willing to accept one another for who they are, i don't foresee any reason to hold back.

Finally, let time decide if you are still uncertain.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan85 View Post
Bro, perfect relationship does not exists.

Vietnamese having a decent job in SG are mostly down to earth, straightforward, experienced tough times, and somewhat cultivate them to be strong willed.

If you are questioning on your next step with someone, most likely you knew what's lacking better than another else.
Being with someone from whichever origin does not matter, as long as it feels right enough.
If both willing to accept one another for who they are, i don't foresee any reason to hold back.

Finally, let time decide if you are still uncertain.
I see , thanks for pointing that out. Gam xia
Old 12-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhClown View Post
Ya , but i oso got think in another view as she may just trying to secure her own happiness as life in vietnam is very stressful and little earning in terms of working in vietnam. My view on them that they came all the way to singapore to work is already hoping to find a better future for themself. Just hoping but starting this thread i get more advice and brothers past experience so i understand more things before i make the next step. Just being careful of my choice.
You've said it yourself. She wants a better life and will jump ship to improve her situation. Including ditching you. It is a systemic problem. With the girl - her outlook in life, not her nationality. Don't make the mistakes many bros here make thinking they are the white knight and final destination. Find one who loves you for who you are and who is willing to slog thru life together i.e not What's your future plan with me. WE built one TOGETHER.

Then again, at 4 months you are probably head over heels in love with a Viet chio bu. Date 4 years and you will find out what we lao kok kok uncles are talking about
Old 12-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

My opinion, always keep in mind, especially for foreigner wives.

They left everything behind to come here to make a better living, or live a better life. That means its not beyond them to ditch everything again, for a better life. A good loving partner will never be a priority, at least not at the beginning.

So judge for yourself, there will be tell tale signs of her priorities regardless of how well she positions herself. Time will tell definitely
Old 12-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Titan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are a young man,
You got nothing to lose.

Safe is never fun,
Fun is never safe.
Just go and don't be afraid of experiencing the goods and bads.

Lastly,

Don't make promises when you are happy,
Don't make decisions when you are angry.

All the best in your journey bro.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
You've said it yourself. She wants a better life and will jump ship to improve her situation. Including ditching you. It is a systemic problem. With the girl - her outlook in life, not her nationality. Don't make the mistakes many bros here make thinking they are the white knight and final destination. Find one who loves you for who you are and who is willing to slog thru life together i.e not What's your future plan with me. WE built one TOGETHER.

Then again, at 4 months you are probably head over heels in love with a Viet chio bu. Date 4 years and you will find out what we lao kok kok uncles are talking about
Head over heels yes but still able to control and protect myself from letting her take advantage of me
Old 12-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
My opinion, always keep in mind, especially for foreigner wives.

They left everything behind to come here to make a better living, or live a better life. That means its not beyond them to ditch everything again, for a better life. A good loving partner will never be a priority, at least not at the beginning.

So judge for yourself, there will be tell tale signs of her priorities regardless of how well she positions herself. Time will tell definitely
Will take note of your advice thanks brother !
Old 12-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So that viet girl how old? Can speak some english or mandarin? What education level? Family got who and do what?

What kind of relationship level both been thru the 4 mths? Hold hands? pakthor? Kissing? Frenching? Hugging? Petting? Have sex with you already? If yes, got raw?

Everyone is special. How long is her employment contract? How much she earning now in sg? Renting room share with that blood sister? Cfm blood sister with the same surname? How old is that blood sister? That sister is single or married or attached?

All the foreigners, if they can survive back in own countries living a good life also no need go overseas work some manual work.
What you asked i can say yes to all. All the way already. We even did HIV and std test before doing anything. Sister is married since she was 18. Now she is 27 and now she has a kid 5 yo already. No she dun stay with her sister. As the boss has rent house from some of her worker to stay. Confirm blood sister because both the face too same already. Plus before knowing her , her sister been telling me about her etcetc
Old 12-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan85 View Post
You are a young man,
You got nothing to lose.

Safe is never fun,
Fun is never safe.
Just go and don't be afraid of experiencing the goods and bads.

Lastly,

Don't make promises when you are happy,
Don't make decisions when you are angry.

All the best in your journey bro.
Thank you Titan85 brother for the kind words. Gam xia , appericate it alot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1