The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, like that you doing her more harm than good by announcing her departing date so detailed.
Wow didn't know, thanks bro, edited
Old 11-07-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

One of those days, not a good choice for me. Again keeping it short and sexy, not for boobs lover, not big not small, tattooed, and will not rtm.

Only plus point is her look is pretty and just looking at her can cum. Other than that is very commercial.

Have fun!
Old 11-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Anyone commando this ML?
Old 11-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Looks like heavily edited photos.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Looks like heavily edited photos.
Tio attracted by the $100/90mins
Old 11-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Ok thanks. Will update if manage to get a slot.

wait for your mr. Enjoy.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Past 2 commando choices are disappointments, so I decided to try a well reviewed lass for a change. Tian Niu

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Location is very...unique. Stays alone and she keeps the place very clean and tidy.

If there are prizes to be given for ML name fitting the ML in person, Tian Niu will win the prize 🏆

She is indeed very Tian (sweet) in looks, voice and demeanor. Her looks are not the typical PRC sharp featured beauties but still very attractive imo. This is one rare case of pictures in the site is worse than in person.

Figure is tall, slender, literally no fats around tummy yet whole body is not skinny. Sexy wavey hair, silky good complexion (face and body), those pair of long legs and perfectly shaped bums are to die for..

Entire session is similar to the rave reviews written by other bros before me, GFE natural, attentive, excellent attitude, sense of humor, great to chat with. When comes to sensual, this sweet lass transform into a foxy mistress effortlessly. HJ is patient and her moans are music to my ears. She smells freaking awesome too.

Playability and roaming are pretty good imo, she is accomodating so long as your request are not overboard. But we all know that pushing boundaries is dependent on so many factors, so just respect her limitations and your session should turn out as memorable as mine.

At $100, she is a steal imo. RTM is a definite. Tian Niu is a keeper
Old 11-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Tio attracted by the $100/90mins
If it's too good to be true, it usually is...
Old 11-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/yan-xi-massage/

Saw a few good MR and decided to visit her. Pictures and videos look really good.= and tempting. Location was easy to find along the main road. Instructions were easy and got on to her place with no drama.

When the door opened, I was a tad disappointed. Maybe expectations too high and had been going through the videos and photos over and over again so the image is imprinted. She is not bad looking, just the face seemed a little wider, bigger and flatter as compared to the pics. It didn't feel proportionate. Maybe it is her big yellow t shirt. Anyway she is not bad looking. Just that I must have gone through the photos and videos too much.

Stay alone. Place is neat. Proceeded to shower and laid on bed for massage. TCSS and realised she has been here many times, just short trips. I don't recall seeing her pictures and not sure why didn't visit her then. The massage is good but I was affected by the first look and impressions, so I do need some kick in getting me aroused. I was looking forward to the sensual which I heard so much about.

Sensual starts with fingers, the usual catbath, and finally turned around. She was all nude by now. Aroused me and finally got me up. Put on some BJ lotion and started blowing me. Not too bad. But somehow I didn't get the highly aroused feel. She turned around sideways to give me access so I was gently touching her butt and squeezing her nicely shaped tits, and she reached for the lotion and applied some on her pussy, reminding me to rub gently, just outside. I did as was told but still i was just laying still hoping she will initiate some other arousing acts, but she pressed on, alternating between HJ and BBBJ. With a lot of concentration, I came. She went to wash up.

Paid and left after shower even though she offered to continue massage. I left with about 20 mins ahead of time. Although offered to stay I didn't feel any chemistry and just wanted to go.

Unlikely to RTM. She fulfils everything in the menu, but just no chemistry, very similar situation between me and Zhu Zhu. Honestly they felt commercial to me. Maybe just to me. I was laying there like a dead log.

I immediately went back to Tian Niu next day. It was really unsatisfactory with Yan Xi. Disclaimer again, is not because she is not good or didn't fulfil anything stated in the menu, just simply no chemistry. I need to feel a lot from the body language, expressions etc to get me aroused.

Tian Niu gives me that. That's why even though visited her so many times, her small little moves, tweak, softly biting her lower lips, half closed eyes, the small woman look, moans all gets me aroused and going. She wants to pleasure you, not finish you. I love it when they make it feel like they are going to devour you. This recent session she keeps saying, 你今天怎么那么骚啊? Can't help it when my previous session was not as good as expected.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

I immediately went back to Tian Niu next day. It was really unsatisfactory with Yan Xi. Disclaimer again, is not because she is not good or didn't fulfil anything stated in the menu, just simply no chemistry. I need to feel a lot from the body language, expressions etc to get me aroused.

Tian Niu gives me that. That's why even though visited her so many times, her small little moves, tweak, softly biting her lower lips, half closed eyes, the small woman look, moans all gets me aroused and going. She wants to pleasure you, not finish you. I love it when they make it feel like they are going to devour you. This recent session she keeps saying, 你今天怎么那么骚啊? Can't help it when my previous session was not as good as expected.
Hi pal, thanks for sharing. So how would you compare her to Emma? Physical (seem to be quite similar as both are slim and not short) and attitude wise.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 11-07-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/

she got a few good MRs.

location - very accessible if using public tpt....but also abit not so discreet. she stay alone in the apt. place looks clean n toilet (she put blue tablet in the cistern...which is first time i encounter) n shower was clean n pristine. shows she is hardworking maintaining the place.
the shower head was good n with good water pressure....nice.

looks - she definitely looks better than the photos on the website. Slimmer on the cheeks.

figure - slim n curvy....but saw stretch marks on the tummy and butt area (which is kind of dampener)

complexion - fair n smooth

massage - nothing to shout....piano n short

sensual - use of finger nails light touch a lot....light licking with not much saliva (which is what i prefer )
some boob roaming on my back...coupled with some sexy moans n talk
done in the nude....very bushy pussy which she gives access for rubbing.

attitude - friendly with great smile (she looks good when she smile, nice clean teeth)...she didnt use the hp during the session...however she places it on the bed near the pillow n the constant vibrating when sms comes in can be quite distracting.

hygiene - very good as she shower herself very thoroughly after the deed and saw she change towel on the bed.

RTM - likely not. she seemed to be rushing to jerk me off as i opt for HJ...and she appears to run out of ideas on stimulating me (only lick my nipples)...and also tries to keep a distance away during HJ.
my session was only like about 20 mins....i spent more time showering myself to use the time and she also shower quite long after the deed.
Tried her, exactly as described, looks like picture woth a good figure. However place is quite messy.

She soaped me a little during the shower, but it was mostly shower alone with nothing special.

Massage for a short while, and she was texting the whole time with 1 handed massage at times. After around 10min she said I have just had my meal not good to lie on my belly so asked me to flipped around and started sensual. Did not go full nude, and only pull down her nightdress to reveal her boobs (big as stated). She did not keep a distance from me, but it was quite commercial and there was not much playability.

Overall I only stayed there for a total of 30min (including massage + shower+ sensual).

RTM: Maybe we didn't have much chemistry, it was an unsatisfactory experience for me, but she does have potential. She did mention she will be leaving next month.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmatthew View Post
Tried her, exactly as described, looks like picture woth a good figure. However place is quite messy.

She soaped me a little during the shower, but it was mostly shower alone with nothing special.

Massage for a short while, and she was texting the whole time with 1 handed massage at times. After around 10min she said I have just had my meal not good to lie on my belly so asked me to flipped around and started sensual. Did not go full nude, and only pull down her nightdress to reveal her boobs (big as stated). She did not keep a distance from me, but it was quite commercial and there was not much playability.

Overall I only stayed there for a total of 30min (including massage + shower+ sensual).

RTM: Maybe we didn't have much chemistry, it was an unsatisfactory experience for me, but she does have potential. She did mention she will be leaving next month.
Now bro, have to understand one thing here. Not enough chemistry doesn't mean she can short change you of time. She is not a FL (at least in this listing) so Piak Piak and go off doesn't apply.

ML should keep to the hour or close to it. Quite basic this rule.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi pal, thanks for sharing. So how would you compare her to Emma? Physical (seem to be quite similar as both are slim and not short) and attitude wise.
Hard to compare as both are quite different. Honestly I have not visited Emma for a while after a few 'failed' RTMs . She is not bad, just maybe go back later if dry to try to unlock further. Her playability much lower than Tian Niu.

At least with Tian Niu, she does lay beside me real close, so up close expressions, breathing, with me squeezing at her cute butt and all is a huge turned on for me. She pattern a lot and I think she is an energiser bunny.

Girls that purely BBBJ fo me with not much interaction is not what I desire. Of course BBBJ with all those interactions here and there, patterns many many is a huge plus, like Angel.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Now bro, have to understand one thing here. Not enough chemistry doesn't mean she can short change you of time. She is not a FL (at least in this listing) so Piak Piak and go off doesn't apply.

ML should keep to the hour or close to it. Quite basic this rule.
Agree with you bro. In hindsight I should have been more insistent. I'll just be smarter about choosing MLs going forward.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A comparison MR between Cici & ZQ (is all personal opinion bros don't bash me for it)

Looks: Cici wins this round
Figure: Boobs 100% ZQ, Overall package I would say Cici
Massage: ZQ. Not by much though
Sensual/Playability: ZQ beats Cici by a mile (and that's with rtm for Cici)
Small talk: ZQ abit more natural. Cici like a bro mentioned can b a tad of commercial feel. I would say a tie here. Both very comfortable to chat with

I would rtm for both. Rotate between both depending on what I want. I'm still waiting for another favourite to return. So many choices recently. Haha.

Tdlr: Both syt. Cici if purely for looks, ZQ if want sensual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1