The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 08-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
darerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darerisk View Post

I rmb last year or 2 years ago there is a milf alway outside the lift, black long straight hair. For her age I think her body Is still damn hot. And if I m not wrong she does not offer fj. Used to operate at the salon where ivy is now the she move a few unit do toward the escalated there. Anyone know who she is and where she moved to? And I think she operate till quite late at night around 9 plus. She usually wear heels
Wondering if ceclia is the one i am asking about back then. Will go down soon to verify. But been 2 to 3 year since i last saw her. Not sure if she is still as hot
Old 08-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Just to confirmed with bros here .. is the lady with long hair reaches till her waist? She was at ppc before..
That should be Ann. Was at JS then went to PPC. Disappeared for at least half a year. I received info that she is back abut only on weekdays and from morning till early afternoon only. I have yet to verify this information.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
That should be Ann. Was at JS then went to PPC. Disappeared for at least half a year. I received info that she is back abut only on weekdays and from morning till early afternoon only. I have yet to verify this information.
TKS for your info...
Old 09-07-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! Quite interesting as they bbbj and hj u on the hairdresser chair.. Lol!
Old 09-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

Love to try if there are such cases
Old 09-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darerisk View Post
Wondering if ceclia is the one i am asking about back then. Will go down soon to verify. But been 2 to 3 year since i last saw her. Not sure if she is still as hot
My sources told me that she is Cecilia. Her hair is long and slightly curly. She is still slim and she still looks hot
Old 09-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
My sources told me that she is Cecilia. Her hair is long and slightly curly. She is still slim and she still looks hot
Her rate same as linda or higher? Thanks
Old 09-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
How much need to pay? My experience with China MILF at People's Park is frightening as they usually have a few of their China men friends sitting outside the room when the job is about to finish, more or less if there is argument or dispute of the price to pay, they would there to solve the problem. Usually the China people liked to slang when they speech, so $40 can become $70/-
As I have mentioned her price is higher than the level 4 gilf as she is milf.She works alone and low profile.As some bros had tried and said is worth their penny.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Just to confirmed with bros here .. is the lady with long hair reaches till her waist? She was at ppc before..
Bro this lady you talking about is Ann she just came back a few weeks ago.She normally come early and go back late afternoon.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
takashi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All of them bad-mouth each other often. Such is the competition down there. There was a post earlier in this thread where it was reported that one confronted another with a knife or something. Yes...competition is rife and can get pretty heated.

OK...Ivy's boss, at least I think it is her boss, is a thin GILF that wears patterned, black pantyhose. Well, at least that is what I see most of the time. If she has big spotlights, I did not notice them.
Any bros tried her before n any FR on her??? Is she the 1 that usually sit at the shop entrance door beside the toilet?
Old 09-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have given details to bros who PMed me for the new Milf. Will go through the rest of the PMs later tonight. Just got back to SG !
Old 09-07-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi33 View Post
Any bros tried her before n any FR on her??? Is she the 1 that usually sit at the shop entrance door beside the toilet?
Seen her...yes.
Tried her ..no
Old 10-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Seen her...yes.
Tried her ..no
Yesterday, I went looking forward to see some big boobs there. Actually, the place is very quiet and would be my paradise if big boobs are there. I passed the girl Ann as mentioned sitting near the door and she looked up. Disappointed is she is not the Ann from PC then to SP in 2016 that I wished to see. Anyway that Ann already left this world but it's just that nostalgia feeling that I want to bring back when I went up the lift those days and saw her sitting inside the glass shop and jumping up on seeing my being there those days.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday, I saw a round face lady (must be Ivy) near the escalator and she quickly moved to lead the way and saying, "Come". I replied, "No, lah." She persists, "Why no lah, come," but I keep on walking down the escalator because she did not put up bright or sexy clothing to attract. She behaved just liked the wife going to bed type, guess not business minded, need improvement.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went last month wk end. Very quiet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1