The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Honestly, all ktvs in SG cannot make it. Unless u don't mind butterfly duration that's measured by a calendar
All ktv like that de mah. Jb also.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
All ktv like that de mah. Jb also.
JB is booking by hour
Unless u go papaya farm. Which JB dont have. Its a room with curtain door with no tv inside. Only drinks with girl TNN
Old 10-06-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by licknip View Post
After going ktv for many years with friends. It is very rare that everyone enjoys the same place because there are 3 types of ktv goers:
1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy
3. "Bros over Whores" guy aka "Just there for Drinks" Guy

There is no good KTV or bad KTV. It's just what you are looking for. We can find gems everywhere.

The famous big KTVs do not appeal to me anymore because the girls are like Robots. They do their thing, run away for 1 hour and come back to ask for money.

Lucky I found my type of KTV, make friends with the regulars there and we have full on access to everything there.
speaking like a pro!

any ktv with good selection of m'sian gals? very long nvr go already
Old 10-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Honestly, all ktvs in SG cannot make it. Unless u don't mind butterfly duration that's measured by a calendar
I agree with U. Jackbl exchange 18 pts

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
For me, i seem to be fated more to South Viet (Hcmc) & West Viet (Can Tho/Kien Giang) lol ... Cheers
Like that I can't chiong ktv with u. We have same preference. We will crash

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 10-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Alas, we already in this Viet Market for how many years ,,,
Alas, Dont need smell bro, even if a viet gai stand 10m away from me, i can feel she is a Hanoi gai instead of Hcm gai liao ,,,haha
Likely cos too many years Viet Smell, can easily spot on haha
Knn u also got the same capability as me. Huhu

By the way your sentence may has something wrong:

Visited ...
Capital ~ Ho Chi Minh City

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

How is SC (Second Club) nowadays?
Still wild?

Really need an update on playable KTVs!
Bros help advise?
Old 15-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
jagesh1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by netflix View Post
Here is a FR. Last night, I decided to visit a KTV in Cuppage. Arrived around 10 pm. About 20 girls were lined up, I chose a really "nicely" dressed Viet.

There was very good chemistry, and pretty soon I had total unrestricted access. Trying my luck, the top was removed and pretty soon we were furiously grinding each other like there was no tomorrow. It got so intense and I jizzed.

What a happy ending. I left around 1 am.
which ktv bro can share contact...thanks
Old 16-06-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
licknip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After going ktv for many years with friends. It is very rare that everyone enjoys the same place because there are 3 types of ktv goers:
1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy

There is no good KTV or bad KTV. It's just what you are looking for. We can find gems everywhere.

The famous big KTVs do not appeal to me anymore because the girls are like Robots. They do their thing, run away for 1 hour and come back to ask for money.

Lucky I found my type of KTV, make friends with the regulars there and we have full on access to everything there.

Was at KTV last night with 2 other Buddies. Exact scenario played out when the 3 of us had so different expectations when we go KTV.

1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy

I thought this was Deja Vu because I wrote about the 3 types of KTV goers in my previous post.

SO it started the night with drinking Martel with Guiness mix. Then met the MM. My friend started groping her. Then we asked for Girls, MM brought in the girls and we each selected a girl. The night went on and I was having good time with my girl GFE type, pretty young 20 year old. Fiddle with my dick and fondle her in room with kissing is my preference. I prefer the GFE girls as I don't like the semen taste in the sluts mouth. I prefer bareback sex in hotel with the supposedly cleaner girls.

My other friend was the Drinks Guy dancing and drinking with Girl, MM and waiters. Getting us all drunk. He was doing great. Singing. Karaoke system probably the best i've heard. probably because of the sound boards they use to insulate the room for better sounding Karaoke system.

However my other friend was the "Full on Pervert" guy and he was trying to literally rape the girl. Poor girl. However the girl was gorgeous and hot trying her best to please him by grinding him and playing with his nips and penis but even that didn't please my friend.

I couldn't take it any more as this girl obviously could not match my friends expectation. So I asked the MM to bring in a super slut for my friend. The MM then brought in 2 girls for my friend, my friend chose Girl S. Girls S took off her top and started the romp. We had to evacuate the room twice as it was getting too grouse for us. Blow, Fuck. The girl literally pulled her panties aside to put my friends cock in her pussy.

I took my girl and blasted all night in the serenity of a hotel room.

What a great night. But we also learnt to just be upfront and tell the Mami what we want and let Mami recommend. It would have been better. Kudos to the Mami. 3 bros, 3 different needs. All happy, all drunk. Best part is the Bill was reasonable. No shocks when the bill came. 3+1 martel $850 and that bucket of Guiness Stout. Best mix ever! Not for amateur drinkers.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Like that I can't chiong ktv with u. We have same preference. We will crash

No worries la bro,
Had enough of pho viets already,
I always let my bros select gai first as ...
i will take up the non-selected ones ...no worry

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 16-06-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Knn u also got the same capability as me. Huhu

By the way your sentence may has something wrong:

Visited ...
Capital ~ Ho Chi Minh City
Its okie la,
Know Hanoi is main capital
HCMC is 2nd city
HCMC can consider Capital of South too hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 20-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skymontana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was at KTV last night with 2 other Buddies. Exact scenario played out when the 3 of us had so different expectations when we go KTV.

1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy

I thought this was Deja Vu because I wrote about the 3 types of KTV goers in my previous post.

SO it started the night with drinking Martel with Guiness mix. Then met the MM. My friend started groping her. Then we asked for Girls, MM brought in the girls and we each selected a girl. The night went on and I was having good time with my girl GFE type, pretty young 20 year old. Fiddle with my dick and fondle her in room with kissing is my preference. I prefer the GFE girls as I don't like the semen taste in the sluts mouth. I prefer bareback sex in hotel with the supposedly cleaner girls.

My other friend was the Drinks Guy dancing and drinking with Girl, MM and waiters. Getting us all drunk. He was doing great. Singing. Karaoke system probably the best i've heard. probably because of the sound boards they use to insulate the room for better sounding Karaoke system.

However my other friend was the "Full on Pervert" guy and he was trying to literally rape the girl. Poor girl. However the girl was gorgeous and hot trying her best to please him by grinding him and playing with his nips and penis but even that didn't please my friend.

I couldn't take it any more as this girl obviously could not match my friends expectation. So I asked the MM to bring in a super slut for my friend. The MM then brought in 2 girls for my friend, my friend chose Girl S. Girls S took off her top and started the romp. We had to evacuate the room twice as it was getting too grouse for us. Blow, Fuck. The girl literally pulled her panties aside to put my friends cock in her pussy.

What a great night. But we also learnt to just be upfront and tell the Mami what we want and let Mami recommend. It would have been better. Kudos to the Mami. 3 bros, 3 different needs. All happy, all drunk. Best part is the Bill was reasonable. No shocks when the bill came. 3+1 martel $850 and that bucket of Guiness Stout. Best mix ever! Not for amateur drinkers.
Bro don't mind pm where this location?? 3+1 less then $1000 is cheap
Old 21-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Old 21-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy

Hi Bro, where's this location... the martell for 3 + 1 is definitely cheap $850 and i'm a heavy drinker.. Dont mind pls share..

Thanks You
Old 22-06-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Woah which KTV is this at Saigon?