The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 26-05-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
66066 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Old school punters scared kena labeled
There’s still one old school punter, by the name of Funboi. He seems to be everywhere. Self proclaimed OVN king at dome 1 with more than 3K thai FLs been FUCKED BY HIM, but his thai language seems like last month playing thai girls. Totally near non existent.

However now he a lil bit crazy, instead of proving himself that he is OVN King or fucked more than 3K thai FLs, he is into karma challenge game. Talok jing jing!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 7
1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Old school punters scared kena labeled mah.

Even naemlo also MIA liao!

I enjoy uncle Yokosi's tongue in cheek posts from time to time.
Last night nursing myself from recent heart break, sipping on scotch and listening to The Toys.. Maybe it's time to go back to the city that always welcomes me with open arms..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
There’s still one old school punter, by the name of Funboi. He seems to be everywhere. Self proclaimed OVN king at dome 1 with more than 3K thai FLs been FUCKED BY HIM, but his thai language seems like last month playing thai girls. Totally near non existent.

However now he a lil bit crazy, instead of proving himself that he is OVN King or fucked more than 3K thai FLs, he is into karma challenge game. Talok jing jing!
Bro I see that shit in the other living in Thailand thread, don't bring it here la. Cannon fairies have existed even before Rama I.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 5
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Last night nursing myself from recent heart break, sipping on scotch and listening to The Toys.. Maybe it's time to go back to the city that always welcomes me with open arms.
Oh gosh heart break by which puying na?

The good old feel of Bangkok is long gone.
As the economy of Thailand improves, its people have a higher expectations on standard of living too.
Puyings are less sincere and materialistic but of course there're always exceptions.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
TehN| is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hmmm
Any good discos to recommend? Jus wan to appreciate good eyecandy
Old 27-05-2019, 05:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehN| View Post
Hmmm
Any good discos to recommend? Jus wan to appreciate good eyecandy
What kind of genre you looking for?

If EDM, then it will be Onyx or Demo. The later one will be pocket friendly compare to the first one. Personal preference will be the later one.

If live band, then it will be T-Derm, Nung Len.

If hip hop & R&B it will be Sway.

All has good eye candy to ogle at.

However depends on days, but Nung Len, T-Derm and Demo has high probability for you to ogle nice eye candies.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
What kind of genre you looking for?

If EDM, then it will be Onyx or Demo. The later one will be pocket friendly compare to the first one. Personal preference will be the later one.

If live band, then it will be T-Derm, Nung Len.

If hip hop & R&B it will be Sway.

All has good eye candy to ogle at.

However depends on days, but Nung Len, T-Derm and Demo has high probability for you to ogle nice eye candies.
How is Barbarbar ? Is it like demo ? recently saw many SYT check in there...
Old 27-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
How is Barbarbar ? Is it like demo ? recently saw many SYT check in there...
Oh ya, speaking of it. Almost forget about Barbarbar, another hit club at Soi 10.

Yup similar wise like demo, I’d say better than demo for now.

Can eat at snail, follow by Barbarbar.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Barbarbar ? recently saw many SYT check in there...
Did you manage to catch some of the playboy bunnies there? Some already have bf.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Old 27-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 7
1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh gosh heart break by which puying na?

The good old feel of Bangkok is long gone.
As the economy of Thailand improves, its people have a higher expectations on standard of living too.
Puyings are less sincere and materialistic but of course there're always exceptions.
The neon lights of Cowboy, the stench of isaan food and ugly bitches standing outside bars always bring a certain type of healing..
Old 27-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 5
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
The neon lights of Cowboy, the stench of isaan food and ugly bitches standing outside bars always bring a certain type of healing..
555 I like your humour.

Don't forget about the Soi dogs pooing on the sidewalks.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 13
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Old school punters scared kena labeled mah.

Even naemlo also MIA liao!

I enjoy uncle Yokosi's tongue in cheek posts from time to time.
Old liao jiao, punters such as naemlo and Yinyang, etc88.....all retired and I do know them. Even that puying that Funboi mentioned in his threads, I do know her but she was with Yinyang. She very cool lady, very high class looks, even went to NEP agogos with us.She spoke angkrit very well.

Uncle or papa Yokosi......now in Betong.

Good place to relax but beer definately more expensive than in Danok. FYI, 3 big bottles of Tiger beer in agogo in Betong is about THB 330 compared to about THB 2OO in Winners & Fortune.

In Betong, hamsup males with hard on can dance & raba the naked ladies on the stage.

However, u are not allowed to go and can ham sup, do dirty dancing with the ladies that are on the stage in Danok.

Different place........different costs in beer......different scenario in the agogos.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Did you manage to catch some of the playboy bunnies there? Some already have bf.
Never been there yet, but i saw many super chio one always like to go there.. last year they like to go Demo. 3 more day i will go Japan together with a bkk girl.. wish me luck
Old 27-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
that puying that Funboi mentioned... She very cool lady, very high class looks.... She spoke angkrit very well.
Behind "some" Thai girls there are many complicated stories.

When the very last time I met her, she aged much. Now probably around 50? I just pray that she and her family and her son probably in 20s grow up to be a good man take good care of her and family.

ps.

Wish all the old time Thai chiongsters a good and happy life wherever you guys are.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by funboi; 27-05-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
saw many super chio one always like to go.... 3 more day i will go Japan together with a bkk girl.. wish me luck
There are girls every where just whether got the luck to bump into them or not and got the luck to befriend them or not and again got the luck to do more with them or not. Of course own self need time and effort.

We wish you good luck.

三分天注定 七分靠打拼 愛拼才會贏。

ps.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
my CP which sam can verify at his finger tips.

We welcome and like everyone good sharing with no hidden agenda. Many of us are against the idea of suppressing others genuine sharing. I personally don't use or make use other to zap another. A person good or bad? Seriously only heaven can judge.

Those who keen to know which are the accounts zapped you without leaving nicks? Can always pay sam for a small fees. 5555.

Am friendly na. 5555 if really is come out chiong then also must learn be smart don't be make use by another.

Just in case...haizzzz times are bad.

Last edited by funboi; 30-05-2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential
Onyx Club

What's happening bruhs? Over the weekend met with bro 66066 again for a drink at Onyx Club at Royal City Avenue (RCA).

Onyx Club is at Royal City Avenue (RCA). A stretch of road housing numerous clubs and pubs. Crowd is on average mid to late 20s. However this upmarket club have a higher presence of western and asian tourists as compared to Thonglor/Ekamai. Unfortunately a little to much sausage fest venue for me. Too many tourists looking to get laid.

I would like to use more action than talk to show what went down on that night. See pics below. It is a shame some individuals on this forum boasts a lot and reposting crap sourced from public domains. Sometimes I wonder if they are only pretending to be in Thailand.

Advert Space Available