The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kev25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Yeah.
Been reading bout the changes.
Hope can still have fun.
Nothing expecting much too.
Hahhahahaha
Old 16-04-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had been to Hatyai a few times with families and lone trip and find the FL too milfy. Came across a few websites regarding a border town called Dannok. So decided to venture there. Didnt realize SBF had a tread for Dannok

This is my experience at Dannok back in Jan and Feb 2019.

From Singapore, one can take a Scoot flight to Hatyai that cost around S$150 - S$180 on weekdays round trip. Relative cheap for an overseas sex trip plus R&R.
Arrived at Hatyai airport, take grab to Central Festival, the biggest mall in South Thailand. Plenty of restaurants, a bowling alley, ice skating plus cinema in the mall. Great. Nearby the mall is a bus terminal to Dannok. The van fee to Dannok from Hatyai is 60B that takes about an hour (Driver will also make delivery on the way)

Once at Dannok, I checked in hotel. I had chosen Vista Hotel which is by the main road. There is a Tesco supermarket beside the hotel and the major night clubs (M Club, Jaguar Club is nearby).

Went around Dannok by foot. Met a Malaysian Chinese OKT who was quite aggressive in selling his girls. Took his bike to his farm but find his girls either too old or too chubby. Kindly declined his offer despite his persistent.

Went to another Malaysian Chinese OKT. Found a SYT that can speak good chinese. In fact, most of the girls are Laos or Isan Thai. Take note, most of the Laos or Thai cant speak chinese. So it is best to find one that you can communicate with, or else will be chicken and duck. The fee for LT is 450rm = S$150 (They accept ringgit) or 300rm for ST. You can bring the girls wherever you go and she is available till next day 12pm.

The lanes nearer to the checkpoint are catered mainly to the Malaysian Indians, while the lanes closer to Vista hotel catered mainly to Malaysian Chinese.

There are not a lot of things you can do at night besides the night club. I had instead prefer the pubs than the night clubs. There is a container pub that has live band (sometimes they play English songs) and serve good thai food.

I know the night clubs have better quality girls (from Bkk or Changmai), but you have to pay lots more (to the mama san plus other tips) besides the drinks and bar fine. Besides, the music is really loud and the laser lights are kinda intense.

If any other bros here want to try out the clubs, do PM me. But i am quite happy with the farms house in Dannok.

Happy Bonking.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I arrived Danok on 11 May afternnoon, planned to stay until 14 morning. After checking in, I walked around the town, mainly the side with a McDonald, to look for the KTVs and bars mentioned by brothers here. Only a few were found but they were not those I planned to go. I never intend to go the bigger clubs or smaller bars.

Went back to hotel, take a shower and go to a larger KTV at around 5:30pm, as brothers here advised better go early. Only a few girls at sight. Asked mami about price. She said MYR15 for one beer at the lobby, get a VIP room if I order 12 bottles. My experience is limited. I only have experience with one friend going KTV in HCM City Vietnam two times, and two times in Penang brothels. The price for a VIP room charge was more than double the price here. So I ordered 12 beer and get a VIP room. I told mami I like tall and slim girls, better from thai, myanmar or lao. First round only one girl shown and not my type. Then the mami said she had lao girls but not yet arrived. Why not try some Chinese, she said. Very reluctantly, I said yes. If I was more experience, I should have walked away at this moment.

Then come two girls this time. Fuck, I had at least ten girls to pick each time in HCM. WTF KTV here I said to myself. One was literary a pig (not just pork chop) another was ok but a bit mature. Do not want to give the mami a hard time, I pick that one, and planned to ask mami to have another round to pick later. Then came two serving girls, both not bad in looking. Unfortunately, they would not go out with customers. Finally I paid MYR60 each for service to these girls and mami, totalling MYR180. Ordered about MYR100 snack, so the total cost before take out cost was about MYR500 which was more or less the same my share with my friend in HCM, but we normally order seafood in HCM.

Then came the worst part, originally mami said to me it cost MYR500 to take away overnight. But then, when I left, the Chinese girl said no, every sisters charged MYR650 these few date because of the thai water festival. Mami did not seems to have control over the girls. Well ok, I was easy going. You dare to ask, I do not mind paying. Not a big deal. Total cost I paid the girl ended up MYR860, as she asked for MYR100 for table cost, another MYR100 for tips (when I pay MYR 50 in the morning) and MYR10 for transport cost. In terms of costs, it was very high, more than I paid for better quality girls in HCM for about MYR600.

In terms of fuck experience, it was ok. The girl was a kind of a housewife. She said she was a factory worker before in China, just divoiced and work in KTV to earn more for her child. Sound belivable, as she refused to do blow job that an experienced girls would easily did well.

Please do not laugh at me and say I am stupid. I am paying learning costs. After that day, I thought the guy who told me that Danok is good must have lie to me. But in the following days, I found he is right, only if I find the right place.

To be continued

Last edited by XC60T5; 17-04-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Having the experience in the first day, I decided to go KTV later in second day, and only stay in the lobby for MYR15 per beer. If girls no good, just walk away and go next. I started wandering at about 6pm. Girls started to show up in one or two larger KTV, and one KTV has just one or two girls. The quality was no OK, very disappointed. Changed strategy to go to better looking bars. Again, only a few people, no sight of good looking girls. WTF with this town I said to myself.

Then suddenly I found a small KTV mentioned here by brothers. Went inside. Only one girl and no body. About to walk away but an OKT come out and talked to me. He said all the girls in KTVs of the whole street had gone. I was too late. What! It was only about 7pm??? He said every one come at noon to pick girls. Because of Thai' new year, many people came for the Songkran (water fastival) and all girls picked by noon. He warmed me not to pick girls in street, as they were not diciplined and would fuck and go. The girls he had are charged from MYR400 to MYR600. Take away at noon and return at noon the next day. No other charge.

That is a good model. Probably all the 3 or 4 KTV in this street have the same system. I decided to come back the next day.

Danok is a fucking boring town. Other than fucking, not much to do. There is no taxi or Grab. You have to take the motorbike, feel like fucking the ass of the ulgy driver. And the cost is crazy: MRY8 for a ride, even if it is just a very short ride. Food is poor. There are some seafood resturants, but the stock did not appear fresh. McDonald menu cost you MYR30, though the quality is not bad.

To be continued.

Last edited by XC60T5; 17-04-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC60T5 View Post
Having the experience in the first day, I decided to go KTV later in second day, and only stay in the lobby for MYR15 per beer. If girls no good, just walk away and go next. I started wandering a about 6pm. Girls started to show up in one or two larger KTV, and one KTV has just one or two. The quality was no OK, very disappointed. Changed strategy to go to better looking bars. Again, only a few people, no sight of good looking girls. WTF with this town I said to myself.

Then suddenly I found a small KTV mentioned here by brothers. Went inside. Only one girl and no body. About to walk away but an OKT come out and talked to me. He said all the girls in KTVs of the whole street had gone. I was too late. What! It was only about 7pm??? He said every one come at noon to pick girls. Because of Thai' new year, many people came for the Songkran (water fastival) and all girls picked by noon. He warmed me not to pick girls in street, as they were not diciplined and would fuck and go. The girls he had are charged from MYR400 to MYR600. Take away at noon and return at noon. No other charge.

That is a good model. Probably all the 3 or 4 KTV in this street have the same system. I decided to come back the next day.

Danok is a fucking boring town. Other than fucking, not much to do. There is no taxi or Grab. You have to take the motorbike, feel like fucking the ass of the ulgy driver. And the cost is crazy: MRY8 for a ride, even if it is just a very short ride. Food is poor. There are some seafood resturants, but the stock did not appear fresh. McDonald menu cost you MYR30, though the quality is not bad.

To be continued.
Yes, Danok is a fucking boring town. Nothing to do in the morning, afternoon except to bonk a lady from the farm.

U never try Mutiara or Shalala Spa massages. Maybe, spent 2'hours there for oil massage, sauna, bathtub with your ML.

Me hardly go to KTV. Only went to smaller puds such as Winners, Fortune, maybe Spider. Then, to M Club, Hello Bangkok.
Sure, got some pork chops, T Rex dinos, some syts, a few nice female service personnel such as Nam in Winners. Go to these smaller puds, even bigger clubs, u can spent less than in the KTVs.

Go with low expectations. Do not aim for top model looking females. Never go there during Songkran.....less ladies, more expensive in booking ladies, hotel fees, food, bike rides, even the price of beer can go up during that time.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

The next day is interesting. I arrived at the KTV about 10:30. There were already 6 to 7 brothers waiting. When about 10 girls arrived, OKT asked us to start picking.

I pick the one with a tall and slim body, small tits. Not the best or youngest looking, but with character. She is a Thai, can speak English and Chinese. She had a motor bike and drive me around the town. OKT charged MYR550. Fair. As the Songkran started, I did not want to get wet. We went back hotel and fuck.

She has exactly the body of my ideal. She is not young, late 20 to early 30 in term of look. Again a divoiced woman with a child to feed. Worked as cashier in hospital in home town, but came to Danok because her family borrowed THB200,000 fron OKT. She need to work for OKT for at least 6 months to repay the debt. For every MYR550 a customer pay OKT, she get MYR300. She had 18 to 20 customers each month. Not a bad hit rate as she can work only 26 days a month. She said her customers are mainly 40 to 50 something Chinese like me. Sure, younger brothers may call her aunti, but she is young enough for me. Intetestly, some brothers asked OKT whether he has girls at 13. I did not know whether they are joking or not, but it appears it is illegal to have sex with girls under 15 in thailand.

I told the girl I come from Langkawi, she thought I said Sri Lanka. I show her the map. She said she like sea, as her home town in northern thailand has no sea. I suggest taking her there for two days. She was very happy. We then went back to the office to see if OKT would permit. OKT said yes, same daily charge of MYR550. Fair.

On tbe way the gril drove me for late lunch, we both got wet. She buy me a shirt to change and then we go back KTV after lunch. She play water with her sisters, and I stay inside the KTV watching them playing and take photo. I do not want to get wet again.

When I plan to come Danok, I did not kown these few days was Songkran. It just fit my work schedule. Actually, it wss the first time I step on thailand land. But Danok is worthy of visting during Songkran. Image many sex grils getting wet in the street playing water with strangers crazily. Intetesting.

We then left KTV, shower and rested for a while. Go dinner. Fuck again.

To be continued

Last edited by XC60T5; 16-04-2019 at 11:37 PM.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

We crossed the boarder early in the morning. Take about half a hour taxi and about one hour ferry. It takes less than 2 hours to arrive Langkawi. I took her to a good Chinese seafood resturant for lunch, which costed me around MYR200. We then went to hotel, shower and fuck. At about 5:00 pm, we went to the beach for beer and sun set. As we have a heavy lunch, we went supermarket to buy fruits as dinner. Gril was happy as quality and choice here is better than Danok. Of course we fuck at night.

The next date, I took her to a private beach of a five star resort, take photo and have a decent lunch with steak and lamb, wine and ice cream. Cost not high, around MYR250 only. Girl very happy. After lunch we go back hotel and fuck. After a short rest, I took her to the cable car. It was her first time and was very excited. I then took her to have a seafood dinner. She love the sea food very much. We did not fuck that night, as I was almost dry. But we did the last fucking early in the morning before I took her back to Danok.

With this kind of so-called KTV that you never sing inside and do not charge you anythjng other than for the girls, Danok is perfect to me. I can pick a girl there, take her to my base town within 2 hours, enjoy girl-friend type of fuck experience for two or three days. My friend gave me a good suggestion.

Last edited by XC60T5; 27-04-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, Danok is a fucking boring town. Nothing to do in the morning, afternoon except to bonk a lady from the farm.

U never try Mutiara or Shalala Spa massages. Maybe, spent 2'hours there for oil massage, sauna, bathtub with your ML.

Me hardly go to KTV. Only went to smaller puds such as Winners, Fortune, maybe Spider. Then, to M Club, Hello Bangkok.
Sure, got some pork chops, T Rex dinos, some syts, a few nice female service personnel such as Nam in Winners. Go to these smaller puds, even bigger clubs, u can spent less than in the KTVs.

Go with low expectations. Do not aim for top model looking females. Never go there during Songkran.....less ladies, more expensive in booking ladies, hotel fees, food, bike rides, even the price of beer can go up during that time.

Thank you. Will try next time. I should be going there quit often.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Another lesson lerant this time is never pick those girls from Mainland China. They work for very short visa term of two months and would not be shy to ask for tips that they may not deserve.

The Thai girl I have is much better. Never ask for tips. When I refuse buying expensive sun glass she like, she start to pick cheaper items all the way.
Old 18-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you. Will try next time. I should be going there quit often.
You can try bring the girls to Hat Yai. No need to cross the border and plenty of things to do there...
Old 18-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
The next day is interesting. I arrived at the KTV about 10:30. There were already 6 to 7 brothers waiting. When about 10 girls arrived, OKT asked us to start picking.

I pick the one with a tall and slim body, small tits. Not the best or youngest looking, but with character. She is a Thai, can speak English and Chinese. She had a motor bike and drive me around the town. OKT charged MYR550. Fair. As the Songkran started, I did not want to get wet. We went back hotel and fuck.

She has exactly the body of my ideal. She is not young, late 20 to early 30 in term of look. Again a divoiced woman with a child to feed. Worked as cashier in hospital in home town, but came to Danok because her family borrowed THB200,000 fron OKT. She need to work for OKT for at least 6 months to repay the debt. For every MYR550 a customer pay OKT, she get MYR300. She had 18 to 20 customers each month. Not a bad hit rate as she can work only 26 days a month. She said her customers are mainly 40 to 50 something Chinese like me. Sure, younger brothers may call her aunti, but she is young enough for me. Intetestly, some brothers asked OKT whether he has girls at 13. I did not know whether they are joking or not, but it appears it is illegal to have sex with girls under 15 in thailand.

I told the girl I come from Langkawi, she thought I said Sri Lanka. I show her the map. She said she like sea, as her home town in northern thailand has no sea. I suggest taking her there for two days. She was very happy. We then went back to the office to see if OKT would permit. OKT said yes, same daily charge of MYR550. Fair.

On tbe way the gril drove me for late lunch, we both got wet. She buy me a shirt to change and then we go back KTV after lunch. She play water with her sisters, and I stay inside the KTV watching them playing and take photo. I do not want to get wet again.

When I plan to come Danok, I did not kown these few days was Songkran. It just fit my work schedule. Actually, it wss the first time I step on thailand land. But Danok is worthy of visting during Songkran. Image many sex grils getting wet in the street playing water with strangers crazily. Intetesting.

We then left KTV, shower and rested for a while. Go dinner. Fuck again.

To be continued
Apparently you can buy virgins at Dannok. My girl said she lost her V at dannok for the price of 3000rm. Dunno how true. Beside drinking i think some of the girls take drugs (ie ecstasy) when not with the clients. That is the life for them...
Old 18-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
You can try bring the girls to Hat Yai. No need to cross the border and plenty of things to do there...
Thank you for the suggestion. If I go Hat Yai. I would go alone and pick a girl there, rather than bring one from Danok. Langkawi is more convinent to me and I guess the girl would be happier going there.

Last edited by XC60T5; 18-04-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old 18-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
Apparently you can buy virgins at Dannok. My girl said she lost her V at dannok for the price of 3000rm. Dunno how true. Beside drinking i think some of the girls take drugs (ie ecstasy) when not with the clients. That is the life for them...
I am not a fan of virgins or girls at 13. Paying MYR3000 for a virgin? What for? I prefer those more mature, but I am also fine with those around 20. Everyone has a right to select their way of living, including taking drug. As the title says: commercial sex. Cannot be interested too much about girls' private life.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another lesson lerant this time is never pick those girls from Mainland China. They work for very short visa term of two months and would not be shy to ask for tips that they may not deserve.
Up you for good FR !
Old 23-04-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mu1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any contact for farm or bapa Ayam. Can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1