The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looks like several bros managed to try my last recommendation
Another recommendation here: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=716940

I don’t usually try spa but she does good and hard massage, and is quite a pretty lass. I find many of the new ml can’t do massage and this thread is drifting away from the original TS.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Never fails to amaze me how come this Starry is so controversial from her previous stint till now. Seems like always got equal good n bad speaking abt her. If really bad, still able to get so many ppl to put in a word n I dun think all are clones. I think more of a case of different meat for different ppl.
Think should be a case of her white knights reporting the negative MRs to her and subsequently her sending out an SOS to counteract them. The name change was a damage control move.

Whatever it is, it all came to this due to a few suspicious MRs recently written which raised a few eyebrows. So if there is a need to play the blaming game, arguably all fingers will be pointed at those MRs.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raikon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Think should be a case of her white knights reporting the negative MRs to her and subsequently her sending out an SOS to counteract them. The name change was a damage control move.

Whatever it is, it all came to this due to a few suspicious MRs recently written which raised a few eyebrows. So if there is a need to play the blaming game, arguably all fingers will be pointed at those MRs.
Totally agree with you
Old 25-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Nothing to see here

Last edited by Angellover; 27-03-2019 at 08:01 AM.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Thank you will try starting from Coke, if Bing Xin felt worse then I wouldn’t go down the list haha
The list is not in order of merit. It depends on what you are looking for, and you take your pick according to your preferences
Old 25-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Time for me to give back to the community. Just went today.

MR for Mei Mei (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-meimei/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe

Looks: 8-8.5/10 Great smile, looks like photos, cute and beautiful eyes. A real looker if that's your type.

Body: 7.5-8 / 10 Toned but small - medium boobs. Quite a good looker.

Massage: 10/10, no complaints, obviously is well trained during her time in China and has great hand strength, technique is good.

HJ: 8/10. great technique, in a massage kind of way. Bothered to ask how I liked it so plus points. Knows how to vary type, obviously well trained.

Location: Quite easy to get to if you drive, if MRT maybe 10 minutes walk. Is in a SPA.

Overall: Could be a new super gem to myself. I like how she looks, very warm, friendly and has technique both massage and HJ. Had a guy who was late that came while I was there so the session felt a bit rushed even though it was full time. I did not mind because overall it was a good experience.

Only problem is she's in a Spa and I told her I hope she gets her own place some day then I'll be sure to be a regular.

Damage: $50 for Spa entrance + $80 Massage + HJ + Topless
Old 26-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Time for me to give back to the community. Just went today.

MR for Mei Mei (SLG)

Overall: Could be a new super gem to myself.
Meimei not new bro, she’s been working out of Central spas for for some time.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn't see any MRs for MeiMei so I took the bullet recently.

Short but accurate MR:
Location: Spa in central area, 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT
Looks: 7/10 (Looks decent in the spa low lighting environment)
Body: 7/10 (Got slight tummy, but nice legs)
Boobs: Small Bs
Massage: 6/10 (Very short but got some technique, even did some backstepping)
BBBJ: 5/10 (She upsell this to me, and I took it coz I wasn't thinking straight. It was really short so not worth it)
HJ: 7/10 (After she complain I take too long to shoot she changed to HJ, which was much better than her BBBJ)

Overall, I will not RTM because the price is not worth it for this level and quality of services. I was in and out in 45 minutes including a shower and some chit chat. If she was not in a spa, or if her prices were lower, I might still consider.

Some comments about the spa:
- 1 shared shower cubicle only
- Out of the 4 ladies I saw there (including Mei Mei), I would say quality of looks and bodies are generally not bad. MeiMei and 1 other girl are quite young and slim.

Cheers guys! And looks like I will not be going to spas again.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
I guess may be is the ml was here before during 2018, return and came back and the mrs was saved in data base, when they came back again request to upload back the old mrs
Agree. Some was here before. Delist when they went back. And then list again when they come back to our shore.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Meimei not new bro, she’s been working out of Central spas for for some time.
Haha sorry, new to me as never tried before. Normally I stick to Lynn from SLG, looking around for some gems.

I miss Ling Er.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Haha sorry, new to me as never tried before. Normally I stick to Lynn from SLG, looking around for some gems.

I miss Ling Er.
How do you find Lynn?
Old 26-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguys.info/xi-xi-massage/

Anyone tried her yet?
Old 26-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How do you find Lynn?
I think shes a really good masseur and her HJ is quite involved. I can't speak for anyone else as we know chemistry and service really can differ from person to person, but she's my favorite ML right now and has been for awhile.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Never fails to amaze me how come this Starry is so controversial from her previous stint till now. Seems like always got equal good n bad speaking abt her. If really bad, still able to get so many ppl to put in a word n I dun think all are clones. I think more of a case of different meat for different ppl.
Maybe she just treats a select bunch better than the normal first time customers? Her new name Xing Chen nice leh, if the stars align like her name, I’ll pop by to pay her a visit.
Old 26-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a lot of the fail safe have left, now its all the rest see who can step up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1