The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayez View Post
Is celine good for jg? Not much FR on her.
Milf or pre gilf. avg looks .pretty syt with good massage or jg can't find one. Always tradeoff
Old 18-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BigbossHEER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Found this hidden babe under this new stable
http://sgdreamland.com/coco/
maybe got under other stables or not i dont know,as i promised a short FR for her

First thing to say is location is a spa (for bros who dont mind)
I dont do posting much but here's my recent hidden babe I would like to share abit.
But i would like to keep it short and simple as i need to keep it myself. Haha

Book her last weekend,as i enter and saw her, photo must discount abit but still looks pretty for me. Out of sudden i got those feeling like 偷情 with next door wife. Haha. Abit meaty not fat but still looks great which is not will reject type. Her dongguan services and massage is good,make me remember those days when i at shenzhen. Most impt i can fully autoroam becos she is FULLY naked. And her tongue action is damm solid(Can see from her video inside the stable web) until i gave in to cim. Overall i would not say too much,only for you guys to go test it out.
Lastly this FR is totally based on my own opinion,maybe is becos i too handsome or what,she got chemistry with me. Wahaha. Bros take good care of her if you find her.

Looks:Pretty (to me)
Massage: Great (to me)
Boobs: Nice to press (to me)
BBBJ: Solid tongue (to me)
Gfe: 偷情 (to me)
Rtm: For sure when i reload vitamin M (to me)
Old 18-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I see the website one bro mention Gege is meaty! so does she fat?
dun you think this ViVi more young n sweet than Gege.
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
Gege is meaty for man who is skinny. If she is meaty, there will be many elephant in SLG

Look exactly like the photo service oriented. GFE may be a little lacking but YMMV
Old 18-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is baby still around?
Old 18-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Is baby still around?
Balik kampung liao.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Anyone tried this lady

https://sglonelyguys.info/da-lin-massage/
Old 18-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
MellowFellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Tried her last week under this new web if is the same girl as you indicated
http://sgdreamland.com/orange/

Quite sweet girl she not staying alone think i saw one room mate staying with her when i entered, but no worries her personnel room is attached with bathroom so wont kena seeing other customer. Massage quite ok,prices also reasonable. Not for boobs lover. Overall is ok.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for LinLin (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

Looks: 8/10 just as the photos suggest. She has a bit of a different hair do. But it’s definitely her in the ad.

Boobs: 7/10 feels like a 34B as advertised, nice perky nips to go along with them. Soft and natural as advertised

Body: 7/10 not flabby but not totally model tight either. Suits her and my taste.

Massage: 8/10 lasting for approximately 30mins. Was a good combination of strength and mild technic. You’re not gonna get massage parlour.. but not those MC piano type either.

Sensual: 7/10 very hardworking. But not into fake moans. Skin was smooth so catbath was good.

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction. Even deep throat me a bit.. release is CIM, so all good. After that she even puts warm water in her mouth to clean you 2IC and balls

RTM: definitely.
Old 18-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah $80 for 2hj abit too cheap until scared. Hahaha
Old 18-03-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/mei-mei-massage/

Currently this must be the highest priced ML in the market.
I wonder if she is really as good as the price suggest.

Any reviews from any bros?
Yes …$130 for 1XHJ is highest price in current market , interesting to know what service she provide to attract at this price, or her selling point is her age ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah View Post
Wah $80 for 2hj abit too cheap until scared. Hahaha
$80 for 2 HJ sound like too good, I abit scare too

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 18-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Don't be fooled by her new photos
She was already listed sometime ago.
Below link is her previous photo.
At one point, she was providing fj at $100 but back to massage at $80.
http://www.tsrjooxx.net/girl.php?id=2425
Old 18-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Visited momo last week but no fr from me as chemistry isn't there but she's cute as a button with no tits.
I only want to say upon reaching slg's momo place. All the flashback of chi Zi came flooding back~~~

Ya I miss chi zhi too, like a Japanese wife hahaha. But bro, what happened with momo? Her skills of conversation thought can click with anyone
Old 18-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I see the website one bro mention Gege is meaty! so does she fat?
dun you think this ViVi more young n sweet than Gege.
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
Gege have flesh at the right place I think. But nowhere near meaty
Old 18-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Don't be fooled by her new photos
She was already listed sometime ago.
Below link is her previous photo.
At one point, she was providing fj at $100 but back to massage at $80.
http://www.tsrjooxx.net/girl.php?id=2425
Ya, I remember the name and the old pics, didn’t dare to try back then cos the look was not consistent in the old set of pics, now looks like a different set of pics but more consistent set of pics.
Old 18-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Here is a tale of me being cheapo with a MR.

https://sglonelyguys.info/mimi-massage/

See the posting $80-90, thinking hosay liao, maybe the low end spectrum is coming.

Well, I learnt, what you pay for is what you get.

Location (6/10): Convenient east, shared apartment, tidy unit but toilet is a bit disgusting, can really improve on hygiene a little.

Looks & figure (7.5/10): Not bad, seriously not bad. Quite close to the photos with +3-5 years for age. Figure is slim, height about there, curvy with small Bs handful grab boobs.

Massage (1/10): Painful, one word to describe. Strength and wrong positioning of presses = pain in the wrong way. I had to politely ask her to stop at one point, even the head massage. Plus quite regular one handed massage with use of phone.

Sensual (2/10): Seriously non-existence, some licking with water, a few sucks on the back. Really? that's it? Then your standard nipple sucking and tugging away.

BJ/BBBJ (2/10): Really one of the worse I had in a while, no understatement. Originally with cap, a few licks around the head, I waited for more, then feel like a couple of sucks. Then tugging with condom on. It got so uncomfortable that I say, go with BBBJ. Still not much better, mood all spoil and brother soften.

HJ (5/10): Probably the only thing I give a passing mark, nothing to shout about, standard tugging but in 69 HJ, a nice view of the pussy, it's a nice pussy with short bush. But mood spoil to do anything else, touch a bit here and there then release.

Overall: Money was collected upfront. GFE feels commercial, a few honest words slip and immediately sian half. She is with some pride, saying been in this line for a while. Quite a few regulars, the ones who visit all become regulars, she said.

Sigh, maybe it is just me with my high standard? Maybe "chemistry"?

Instantly I feel that what you pay for is what you get, the lower rates coming up may not be a good thing after all. I would really pay a little more for Yue Yue, Yu-er, Angela or Lina (my rotating regulars together with Laura).

Cheers and Happy Hunting.
I tried a ML on the $80 range some time back. Regretted it totally.

On that range, I think you cannot expect much. This Da Lin came about the same time. Hope it would help bros to decide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1