The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Don’t say u are not warned. Look a few pages back for review posted yesterday by bro MagicFortune.

Maybe u can try and see whether the experience is different

*edits: but seems like she just change her photos to proof a point to the review. Her ad in sbc shows her old blurred photos and also the new uncovered 1s. But price shown is slightly diff with slg.
Thanks for highlighting.

I know bro MagicFortune well enough that he won't sabo people for sure.

I don't want ' disaster'.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
iamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addikt View Post
小玉 slg

Sensual massage started and progressed to her giving me AR and licking of balls and shaft with me kneeling.
Confirm have AR? Not stated in her menu.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsird View Post
Confirm have AR? Not stated in her menu.
think depend on chemistry ba. when i try no AR. but got brush through with finger
Old 15-03-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
MR for Ning Xia

Long time no go massage so decided to visit her.

Pretty good session,shower alone then massage , chat like long lost girl friend

She demostrated a bit of yoga for me lol and with some teasing and saying the words "yamateh,yamateh"
Very amused I replied dun yamateh me , if not I kimochi u then you know !
After that followed by bbbj , she got me off pretty fast just love to fondle her behind while she worked on my rod.

Overall a pleasant ML to spend time with, body may not be perfect but sensual , happy ending not short changed, plus she is chatty and a good listener. Good enough full package to spend one or two carefree hour

Will rtm , want to see her yoga again
I concur. She is a good overall package. Those bros who didn't find her good -- maybe it's just (the lack of) personal chemistry at that time.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

trying to find MR for a few girls from new batch but all no MR.
finally decided to take the risk with xiaoyu.

area is near mrt, but not very discreet cause got a bar and supposedly famous prawn mee. try to go at off peak and avoid night time to avoid the crowds.

apartment is 2 floor, with her room being on the 2nd floor. maybe shared apartment as i saw other slipper, but cant confirm.

shes not skinny slim like yu er, but also not fat. just normal, not fat not skinny. looks is similar to picture 90%, and will grow on you. personal preference, she look better than yi yi, but lose to yu er.

her massage is power pack, can tell that shes trained in massage. she would constantly ask about the strength used to make sure you are comfortable. aside from normal massage, she also do those stand on back and something like yoga stretching pose those kind. but she will ask you if you want to do it first. would highly recommend for bros to try it at least once. firstly she not anyhow step step kind, will stand on certain spot and use toe to dig into your back. then stretching is just quite a special way to pull and relax your muscle i guess.

for sensual, those of you who have tried yiyi and yu er, she is like a combination of both. sensual include fake love making and other SOP stuff, but thats not the highlight. the highlight is her cat bath which is super sensual, and she do the kneeling position teasing as well. for those who tried yiyi before, and you enjoyed it, you will love the way xiaoyu do for yoou. extended version and more wild. like she raping you haha. commando ML

cannot explain too much in detail, but if you all enjoy yu er and yiyi, i guarantee you all will enjoy xiaoyu as well.

after the deed is done, she will give head massage. good strength and relaxing, made me fall asleep haha. i would say her head massage is as good as yiyi and yu er

throughout session she will make small chat and is very bubbly and lively. wont have awkward silence.

note: i make comparison to yiyi and yu er because I think they are the benchmark for good quality for me.

for $100 tier, xiaoyu is definitely a hidden gem that has yet to be explored by bros, or bros tried but want to keep her for themselves haha.

glad my random try turn out to be such a gem.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/bing-xin-massage/

I have RTM with Bing Xin 冰心 from SGL 3 times.
She looks exactly like her photos, really young and cute looking, have nice and smooth complexion with beautiful legs. Small breasts but cute little meaty butt that is nice to caress.
Locaion is near MRT. Room have attached shower so no need to walk out of room.
Hardworking during massage and put in effort to relieve my aches.
Have high GFF during sensual and really enjoyable.
Will RTM once vitamin M replenish.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ChOcObOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Laura
https://sglonelyguys.info/laura-massage/
Read so much about her JG skills so dying to try.

Look 6/10
Demure looking with a sweet smile. 80% accuracy to her pictures. No offense to all but not my cup of tea.

Body 8/10
A bit fleshier as you can see in her pictures. But that pair of boobs - nice D cups.

Service 10/10
Started with JG after some caressing. I have experienced JG before but her style really startled me initially (the slapping ), has a good brother check up from her. 1st time trying a BF, wow a heavenly experience from her pair.

RTM: Yes, will go back once a while for servicing.

Carol
https://sglonelyguys.info/carol-massage/
Had to thank my lucky stars to be able to get a slot with the elusive Carol.

Look 9/10
A true beauty indeed, sweet-looking & sultry

Body 7/10
Greeted me in her sexy lingerie and heels. Petite frame with A cup boobs and nice pointy nips. Loved her soft bum.

Service 10/10
This is where she shines - action starts immediately when she closes the door. I was taken aback by her aggressiveness 😝 (no, I’m not complaining). This continue all the way to the shower, fake lovemaking with lots of moans. She takes the lead and I felt being dominated.

RTM: Depends, although other bros have pointed out that it’s like winning lottery, I would prefer a 90mins than the 60mins option she offers.

Mango
https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/
My 2nd RTM for this stint.

Looks 8/10
Sweet looking with distinctive eyes and lips.

Body 8/10
Petite frame with proportional boobs (B cup). No complaints from me, looks big for her frame.

Service 9/10
Really loved her hard massage, she really knows where are my tense areas and focus on them. Great conversationist, talked about everything under the sun. Yes, she known to be limited in sensuality but accommodating within her limits, so YMMV.

RTM:
Yes, she is my regular to go to with her good massage, pretty lady and fun to be with.
Old 15-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kelleher6262 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
How are the roaming signals
First visit i didnt roam as i feel shy,then 2nd visit i did semi roaming. She didnt indicate roaming servicesin her stat,so i think its depend on chemistry ba. Lol
Old 15-03-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw the msg lin lin leaving. Dun wait book a session.
Look wise first impression abit disappointed. Thot she is tall.
But after awhile her look do grow and i do find her pretty 8/10.
Massage was great. 10/10. So far the best i had.
Service was great. In out 1 hr. Vry gd time mgmt.

Hopefully can rtm before she leave.
Old 15-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Twasgud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried these ladies before?

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-li-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/keer-massage/

Xiao li’s vid looks pretty alluring
Old 15-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Anyone can share some feedback on Fang fang?
https://sglonelyguys.info/fang-fang-massage/

Thanks in advance.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
RustyNasty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Anyone can share some feedback on Fang fang?
https://sglonelyguys.info/fang-fang-massage/

Thanks in advance.
Got attracted by her photo and visited her under this stable last week
http://sgdreamland.com/fangfang/

A bit ba chai but looks quite pretty. The massage also not bad,can autoroam all the way. The boobs also very big but also due to abit fat la. So if you dont mind abit fat,she actually overall quite ok.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyNasty View Post

A bit ba chai but looks quite pretty. The massage also not bad,can autoroam all the way. The boobs also very big but also due to abit fat la. So if you dont mind abit fat,she actually overall quite ok.
Thanks bro.
I like fleshy women.haha
As long gd service n big boobs enough.
Up u shortly.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyNasty View Post

Up your points.
Thanks for feedback.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I concur. She is a good overall package. Those bros who didn't find her good -- maybe it's just (the lack of) personal chemistry at that time.
I concur too. I visited her last month. Though her massage is not professional level, it is definitely not piano type. Time management quite good, 1 hour fully utilised.

Bonus: I was quite surprised after she massaged me, she laid down and masturbated herself to orgasm while I autoroamed and helped myself to her nipples XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1