The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballstoyou View Post
How Long would you guys take to walk out the feelings you had for an ml?
depends on how much you sacrifice for her. it can take weeks

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ballstoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Alright thanks bro.. isit safe to say that find her only after I have put down all the feelings?
Old 23-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Noted bro..
Old 23-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballstoyou View Post
Alright thanks bro.. isit safe to say that find her only after I have put down all the feelings?
Even after u put down all feelings, its still dangerous. The heart is unpredictable...best is move on to others.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 23-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Even after u put down all feelings, its still dangerous. The heart is unpredictable...best is move on to others.
Well true.. ok Thanks!
Old 25-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

you see, it is a matter of what level of affection you like to get involved.

If we go around savouring the different gals like buffet style, you will never get that close towards a more personal touch and having cheong more more than 18 years, every first time, 9 out of 10 you will not get the max out of it because she does not know you enough and very often you struggle to get the max, which include unbuckling her bra strap autoroam and suck her neh neh etc. If she is an easy target for such action then she is more of a public toilet and you wonder how much bros saliva is on her breasts and nipples everyday and we are all sharing saliva.

If she is easy to accept your offer to fuck her on the first visit, then she is no different from the ladies in the legal joints in Geylang, then I might as well go to Geylang where I can shower together with her all naked, rubba and fuck in peace and not fear any raids.

Nowadays I find it stupid to spend so much on these expensive thrills like paying so much to fuck a ML in a Massage parlour for that short 5 to 10 minutes as everyone so scared. Might as well do it with a big bang in Geylang for an hour

But having said that, if you put affection too much into a lady, provided if she is willing to be your girlfriend (though not exclusive) or your future mistress, is she willing to do so instead of asking you to marry her?

i kena a few who asked me when I want to marry her. wah lao oi.....these ML here on work permit some of them has the long time goal to marry a Singaporea, get their PR while holding on to their China passport so one day can return to China to spend old age. If you are lucky you marry her and then she bring you to China to spend old age or you are just a stepping stone towards her PR.

For her to earn SGD6000 per month is not difficult and for her to have a tidy sum in her bank account in 2 or three years also not difficult. Towards the PR-ship with this sum and plus your marriage is not that difficult, at most bear a child with you. If you are lucky, she remains with you but ask you to not bother how she earns her money, if otherwise, after getting her PR and with her healthy bank acocunt, she may just say good bye to you.

Have been thinking through about these the past few nights and put myself into deep thoughts on why am I doing these? out of loneliness, yes of course. out of affection, yes of course. But are they worth our time and money? But our silly dick overrule our head always.

And us Singaporeans, I realised, are really soft and easy target for them. We are not ruthless or hard hearted enough to say no or to break

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
you see, it is a matter of what level of affection you like to get involved.

If we go around savouring the different gals like buffet style, you will never get that close towards a more personal touch and having cheong more more than 18 years, every first time, 9 out of 10 you will not get the max out of it because she does not know you enough and very often you struggle to get the max, which include unbuckling her bra strap autoroam and suck her neh neh etc. If she is an easy target for such action then she is more of a public toilet and you wonder how much bros saliva is on her breasts and nipples everyday and we are all sharing saliva.

If she is easy to accept your offer to fuck her on the first visit, then she is no different from the ladies in the legal joints in Geylang, then I might as well go to Geylang where I can shower together with her all naked, rubba and fuck in peace and not fear any raids.

Nowadays I find it stupid to spend so much on these expensive thrills like paying so much to fuck a ML in a Massage parlour for that short 5 to 10 minutes as everyone so scared. Might as well do it with a big bang in Geylang for an hour

But having said that, if you put affection too much into a lady, provided if she is willing to be your girlfriend (though not exclusive) or your future mistress, is she willing to do so instead of asking you to marry her?

i kena a few who asked me when I want to marry her. wah lao oi.....these ML here on work permit some of them has the long time goal to marry a Singaporea, get their PR while holding on to their China passport so one day can return to China to spend old age. If you are lucky you marry her and then she bring you to China to spend old age or you are just a stepping stone towards her PR.

For her to earn SGD6000 per month is not difficult and for her to have a tidy sum in her bank account in 2 or three years also not difficult. Towards the PR-ship with this sum and plus your marriage is not that difficult, at most bear a child with you. If you are lucky, she remains with you but ask you to not bother how she earns her money, if otherwise, after getting her PR and with her healthy bank acocunt, she may just say good bye to you.

Have been thinking through about these the past few nights and put myself into deep thoughts on why am I doing these? out of loneliness, yes of course. out of affection, yes of course. But are they worth our time and money? But our silly dick overrule our head always.

And us Singaporeans, I realised, are really soft and easy target for them. We are not ruthless or hard hearted enough to say no or to break
I was about to start a thread of the similar thinking why we get KCed even with wife ...

Guess this is a good start point for this discussion..
Old 26-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

we are too lonely, this is the gap, and these gals fill the gap

thats why they like to come to Singapore. Not just for the money from the work, but money from the Roberts

Old 26-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

at times, I ask myself how to channel this lonely energy into some hobby or interest, but....later back to square one as our dick needs to release. It is a vicious cycle. We are all guys.

Unless you can find a girlfriend or wife who has everything perfect acording to your wishes, but it is never possible.

Who has a wife with pleasant character, body with hour glass and C firm boobs, pretty face, knows how to handle you on the bed and in the kitchen, care for you lovingly.

well....get a robot

Old 26-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My gal from Henan whom ditched me a few years back wechat me say she like to come to Singapore and like to "reconcile" with me.

She has a great body, her temper is good but the off point is bcos that time I say cannot marry her and she angry and say goodbye.

aiyo..... persplexed again

Old 26-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My ML lady also bo chap me....

But who cares she think shes the only one giving massage or handjobs ah.There are plenty out there needing my Vits M lol...

Btw shes 36 when i say bye bye its bye bye...
Old 27-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

at times, I ask myself how to channel this lonely energy into some hobby or interest, but....later back to square one as our dick needs to release. It is a vicious cycle. We are all guys.

Unless you can find a girlfriend or wife who has everything perfect acording to your wishes, but it is never possible.

Who has a wife with pleasant character, body with hour glass and C firm boobs, pretty face, knows how to handle you on the bed and in the kitchen, care for you lovingly.

well....get a robot

Well said Bro Apache.Hope you find your one.Like they always say theres always one waiting for you in some corner of the world.

If dun have,just move on with our life lor.Keep our cash /property intact most impt....
Old 28-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post

well....get a robot

Well said Bro Apache.Hope you find your one.Like they always say theres always one waiting for you in some corner of the world.

If dun have,just move on with our life lor.Keep our cash /property intact most impt....
Good summary... Why you got zap till negative?
Old 28-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Good summary... Why you got zap till negative?
Read his latest posts lor... sibeh drama
Old 28-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!
Glad to know that there are bros like myself who are starting to wake up. In my 10+ years of chionging, i bedded quite a number of ML who said doesn't do FL. Normally, by 2 or 3 booking can liao. Spent a lot of money over the years. Finally gave up when KC by 1 ML recently, ended up giving her lump sum money...then keep asking for more.

Small head thinking but couldn't get over her E cups.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1