The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

brooooo gr88!!
tyvm for your pm
i follow your advise
give small angbao too

last nite song song with FF ahhhh!
never see her so gd mood
my leg v weak now haha

now still think of her
cannot forget how she kiss & suck me
i think i falling in kc hahaha
Old 18-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
True.
It’s originally a simple customer relationship only.
连把她们当朋友都难咯。还搞男女感情
words of wisdom..
Old 18-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
words of wisdom..
Thank you

Just thinking of my ML who is currently back in China for CNY....I have to admit, sometimes thinking abt our friendship also have this complicated feeling. Although I buy her stuffs and vice versa. She even bought me sth before returning home and I think to myself it is originally a customer ML relationship, after we return a few times we tend to treat them as friends but for some of them, are we really their friends as well? or just 客人?

Imagine it is a KC, it will be an even worse feeling than just a friend.
Old 18-02-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
brooooo gr88!!
tyvm for your pm
i follow your advise
give small angbao too

last nite song song with FF ahhhh!
never see her so gd mood
my leg v weak now haha

now still think of her
cannot forget how she kiss & suck me
i think i falling in kc hahaha
Bwahahaha! You are funny bro! Don’t be KC-ed by Fuzhou Fishballs please.

Although she makes no secret of the fact that she likes to service younger yandao guys over older men with pathetic beer bellies & unsightly hairy nipples, I’m she has also made it very clear she doesn’t trust men at all regardless, especially cheongsters. So unless you are prepared to give up cheonging & let her manage all your money henceforth, just treat her as an extraordinary gem who gives premium plus massage & service. Plenty of trees out there in the forest that are just as pretty as her.

In a way, I like straight shooters like her. She lays her cards out on the table from the start & says it upfront in your face that she absolutely loves money way above everything else. You got money she’ll service you gao gao until you cry tolong & beg her shamelessly for sex. If no money she’ll just pass her honey to the next better player with deeper pockets. Can’t fault her for that. If kena KC then it’s not her fault but ours.
Old 18-02-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

My most memorable experience so far was one Shanghai KTV gal who studied here in SG. I did not need to bao her or give her money, but rather give her a soulmate comfort sort of attention.

She treated me very well, ask me to her house for lunch twice a week plus a RAW fuck, bought me a watch for my birthday and even bought me vitamins from USANA. Once I need some cash for business turnover and she passed me the money asked me no need to return. But I returned in the end.

Very unforgettable but her temper can be pretty bad at times.

She has left for home since.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Bwahahaha! You are funny bro! Don’t be KC-ed by Fuzhou Fishballs please.

In a way, I like straight shooters like her. She lays her cards out on the table from the start & says it upfront in your face that she absolutely loves money way above everything else. You got money she’ll service you gao gao until you cry tolong & beg her shamelessly for sex. If no money she’ll just pass her honey to the next better player with deeper pockets. Can’t fault her for that. If kena KC then it’s not her fault but ours.
tyvm again for advise bro gr88
yes she say those thing b4 to me too
i dream too much after her svc
now wake up my idea aldy
Old 19-02-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
tyvm again for advise bro gr88
yes she say those thing b4 to me too
i dream too much after her svc
now wake up my idea aldy
Just passed you a couple of my ML gems’ contacts to help divert your crush on Fuzhou Fishballs. Please pace yourself.... 身体要紧!

And thanks very much for sharing your earlier explorations with me.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Just passed you a couple of my ML gems’ contacts to help divert your crush on Fuzhou Fishballs. Please pace yourself.... 身体要紧!

And thanks very much for sharing your earlier explorations with me.
Brother 带坏别的弟弟了。
Old 19-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

My KTV gal says she needs to pay the agent 60,000RMB for her half year entertainment singer permit. She sounded pitiful and I am not sure how many roberts are helping her.

KNN, today I met a China agent. She says the singer permit she charges at most 15,000 to 20,000RMB. For ML work permit for 2 years it is about 30,000RMB.

WTF, liars or what

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

幫她幹嘛 有不是你老婆。。。

Recently went ktv, Viets asking 200-300 short time...Tabao overnight 500...

Definitely not me,dunno how many carrots they chopped....😁
Old 19-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Aiyo. Go geylang the viets sgd50 one bonk 30 minutes. For sgd200 u can bonk 4 times in 2 hrs

Old 20-02-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Why would people pay sgd500 to bonk a normal looking prc ktv gal not not bonk a geylang prc whore for sgd150 with better service n monthky medical checkup?

Likewise for the viets ktv gals

I heard my ktv gal says a customer offers her sgd600 to bonk her. She is normal looking. There r better ones in geylang n so much cheaper. And my ktv gal already hav a few roberts n not exclusive type

Wtf

Old 20-02-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why would people pay sgd500 to bonk a normal looking prc ktv gal not not bonk a geylang prc whore for sgd150 with better service n monthky medical checkup?

I heard my ktv gal says a customer offers her sgd600 to bonk her. She is normal looking. There r better ones in geylang n so much cheaper. And my ktv gal already hav a few roberts n not exclusive type

Wtf

Yeah true Bro Apache...If your ktv gal liked you dun need to pay for sex one.Maybe shower her with gifts,love etc haha.

Gonna share my story:last time when young I'm working in a Prc HFJ ,a contractor boss hang 20k for his Prc babe to show he's rich cos got event and got competitors.Then $20 tips also dun want to give me who served him and his company of workers Bangala,Thais etc.Karma sure strikes him one day one or I cursed him poor.Seen many uncles kena chop kau kau by Prc.Drink kopi or beer also no money I paid when own business last time out.

For info,my uncle got 20m assets and he's a very humble guy I respect😊
Old 20-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post

Wtf

Yeah true Bro Apache...If your ktv gal liked you dun need to pay for sex one.Maybe shower her with gifts,love etc haha.

Gonna share my story:last time when young I'm working in a Prc HFJ ,a contractor boss hang 20k for his Prc babe to show he's rich cos got event and got competitors.Then $20 tips also dun want to give me who served him and his company of workers Bangala,Thais etc.Karma sure strikes him one day one or I cursed him poor.Seen many uncles kena chop kau kau by Prc.Drink kopi or beer also no money I paid when own business last time out.

For info,my uncle got 20m assets and he's a very humble guy I respect😊
These rich uncles wealth dont last long. Some gamble away very fast. Once got a fella drive ferrari bao a gal in GL exclusive for him, pay about 15k to 20k per month, and not too long after he punctured

Old 22-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ballstoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How Long would you guys take to walk out the feelings you had for an ml?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1