The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Ah boy, last time police wear shorts and double deck bus no CCTV.
No date was mention wor.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

crazy stuff, I pee'd on my gf face and into her mouth

daring stuff, i went clubbing with her younger sister and we petted in the club. we never talked about it after we left the club that night... no one knew about this also. That time she still single. Now she's attached and her sister is now my wife.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
crazy stuff, I pee'd on my gf face and into her mouth

daring stuff, i went clubbing with her younger sister and we petted in the club. we never talked about it after we left the club that night... no one knew about this also. That time she still single. Now she's attached and her sister is now my wife.
Bro, u win Liao lol! Is it awkward when you are visiting ur wife’s family and meeting ur ex? How it feels like? Sorry, I simply cannot imagine lol
Old 13-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

I have a bad control system for shitting. Hence when I was walking in Paris I suddenly stomach pain and can't make it to the nearest toilet and just diarrhea in my jeans ! Went to toilet to wash but can't get it off especially the smell !

Ran into a store and sprayed perfume all over my shit soiled jeans ! But can still see the brown stains !
Old 14-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

walan eh Brudder you take the cake

You are one Special Forces soldier in Paris lah
I salute you
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-02-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
I only stripped to my underwear. Did unhook my bra for easy massage. But after 30mins or so uncle went back to his room and sleep as he said he is tired (Dementia patient). After that i still chat with aunty in my undies. Kinda cool in a unfamiliar place. 

You probably gave Uncle a stiff XXX down there....but he probably couldn't recall what is the remedy to relieve a stiff cock so he went to sleep.
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-02-2018, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Ah boy, last time police wear shorts and double deck bus no CCTV.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro, u win Liao lol! Is it awkward when you are visiting ur wife’s family and meeting ur ex? How it feels like? Sorry, I simply cannot imagine lol
going to see her at her house this Friday for CNY visiting. Not awkward, we just pretend it never happened lol... somemore that time she was only 21yo. I still fantasize her all the time though. I think she still has feelings for me also. Always teasing me with her eyes.

But now I have family, I try not to dwell into my fantasies...
Old 14-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
porcaydream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Craziest thing i ever did. I was in KL. Just had dinner. Suddenly. my stomach pain until i cannot tahan. Can feel one big bomb coming. Suddenly stopped in my tracks. Squeeze butt tightly until feel gone then ran and ran for the toilet. When i reached. the toilet was closed 10pm alrdy. mall closing. So what i did becuz i totally cannot tahan. i went to the small washing area beside the toilet. removed my pants and just shit on the floor. Then i realised i got no toilet paper. Wa sibei jialat. bo pian. wear back pants and went back to hotel fast. Hotel was on high floor. in the lift. 3 strangers with me also going up. so guess what happened. the smell was lingering and spreading. damn paiseh. Imagine the mall cleaner having the see the shit the next day..... From the bottom of my heart. Im sorry. lol.
Old 14-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
You probably gave Uncle a stiff XXX down there....but he probably couldn't recall what is the remedy to relieve a stiff cock so he went to sleep.
Dont think so.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

when i was in primary school, during a day with heavy rain, all drenched and feeling like shytting, i went to the multipurpose hall to relieve myself. most epic childhood memory ever.

many many years back, with little experience in xxx, bought an endurance condom, end up the didi canot up, then realised the endurance condom is coated with those gel that will make you go soft de. so called "endurance"
Old 16-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uslover View Post
when i was in primary school, during a day with heavy rain, all drenched and feeling like shytting, i went to the multipurpose hall to relieve myself. most epic childhood memory ever.

many many years back, with little experience in xxx, bought an endurance condom, end up the didi canot up, then realised the endurance condom is coated with those gel that will make you go soft de. so called "endurance"
Didnt know endurance condom can make u go soft.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
Didnt know endurance condom can make u go soft.
cause i was already under the influence of alcohol, add on the endurance condom, that has numbing agent. u cant really feel anything if u combo it with alcohol.
Old 17-02-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Mqwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met a viet fl in orchard towers and she wanted to go back with me but i didnt want to spend money so brought her to my restaurant workplace at 3am and did her on the kitchen counter. Didnt even pay for it. And cctvs werent working.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqwl View Post
I met a viet fl in orchard towers and she wanted to go back with me but i didnt want to spend money so brought her to my restaurant workplace at 3am and did her on the kitchen counter. Didnt even pay for it. And cctvs werent working.
Restaurant at wee hrs .....unless its a 24 hrs....how can it be crazy??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1