The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
any kung fu to impart bro GR888?
Don't learn from GR888

He is already 老蕉 + 情控高手 + 死北风流 + 收放自如 + 没有脚的鸟。

You will 走火入魔的。
Old 11-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Hahahaa.. in that case I doubt I can be a worthy disciple.. sounds like a legend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Don't learn from GR888

He is already 老蕉 + 情控高手 + 死北风流 + 收放自如 + 没有脚的鸟。

You will 走火入魔的。
Old 11-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
any kung fu to impart bro GR888?
Err... no kung fu to impart, paiseh. I have been roundly KC-ed by Busty Bonanza liao. Succumbed wholeheartedly & surrendered unconditionally. I do what she wants me to do now. No questions asked.

Me got no credibility to convey any advice
Old 11-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there is always another mountain higher
Old 11-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Some bros advice bro hockey not to stick to oni one ML, expand to a few MLs to avoid being KC-ed by a single ML.

But my worry is eventually bro hockey will fall into all, and i mean ALL the few MLs and KC-ed by them all, like that how?

Siao liao la ..
Old 11-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Some bros advice bro hockey not to stick to oni one ML, expand to a few MLs to avoid being KC-ed by a single ML.

But my worry is eventually bro hockey will fall into all, and i mean ALL the few MLs and KC-ed by them all, like that how?

Siao liao la ..
Then he better bang his head to the wall and go die...

犯第一次错是无知
重犯第二次是白痴
再犯第三次是故意了。
Old 11-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Then he better bang his head to the wall and go die...

犯第一次错是无知
重犯第二次是白痴
再犯第三次是故意了。
LOLOLOL!!! Wah Lau!! I'm no Casanova and I don't think I have so much love to go around.. and I don't think I'm able to play like that too...
Old 11-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
there is always another mountain higher
Busty Bonanza is Himalayan standard, climbed Mount Everest many times before. I got problems mastering the Alps, can’t even reach the Matterhorn summit, sigh! So I’m definitely not her match.

For a long time now, Busty Bonanza has me by the balls. She is a very smart girl, knows how to twirl me around her finger & make me march in step with her. Sad to say, I’ve already been hypnotised & out-manoeuvred by her adept use of carefully-calibrated emotions & well-timed actions.

Just based on physical attributes alone, it’s difficult if not impossible to resist Busty Bonanza. She is the proud custodian of a naturally beautiful face, a perfectly sculptured body, a set of heaven-bestowed massive spotlights and goddess-like sensuality in the manner she carries herself... Above all, her willingness to engage & indulge in any kind of sexual fantasy with me has got me totally under her spell. To my mind, it’s not an exaggeration to say that she’s a modern day Helen of Troy... with a face that can launch a thousand ships (well, you’ve seen her pics I’ve previously posted, so can have an idea how she looks).

Here are some of the things Busty Bonanza has done that got me so thoroughly mind fucked...

1. Gave up on her two sugar daddies who pay her damn good money for every fuck. She came completely clean on her history with these two old men & all the x-rated stuff she has done with them... and got me damn horny in the process. Really like the stuff of forbidden elderly care that we see in JAV movies!!

2. Freely allowed me access to her handphones to check her WeChat, Whatsapp & comms. She said she places compete trust in me & wanted to hide nothing from me. Sometimes when she’s with me, she’d even ask me to reply to her customers on her phone because she’s sick & tired dealing with them. It was quite funny seeing & replying to all the desperado messages from her lover boy customers. Hilarious to the max!

3. Spent most of her after-work hours & all her off days with me when we decided to take a step further into each other’s lives. She took the initiative to contact me & discuss how to spend our time together in between serving customers. In the last 3 months or so, we met almost 5 times a week & practically spent weekends together like a couple.

4. Finally quit her job as ML & moved in with me sometime end last year because she said didn’t want to give up on the chance to develop our relationship. She was also very drained & tired having to deal with her customers’ demands day in day out. She assured me I’d be the only guy she’d fuck henceforth & hoped I would trust her on that score.

5. She made no outrageous financial demands on me up to now. Of course I took care of her daily needs, expenses & family-related financial obligations (which are very manageable for me.) Since our time together, she has not displayed any tendencies towards wayward spending behaviour on luxury items & branded stuff. In fact, she has constantly reminded me to set money aside for our future & not spend unnecessarily.

I got her a proper new job since she left this line. She has assured me she’s in this with me because she craved for a normal life doing something she likes & that she’s not going back to her old trade. Specifically, she wanted a certain kind of carefree lifestyle of regular holidays and pursuing our common interests like cafe hopping, eating out & discovering places together. Told me that none of her customers can provide her that because they only talk (and boast) mostly about clubbing conquests, ONSs, fucking whores & drinking exploits.

The biggest cost for me is to stop cheonging & stay faithful to Busty Bonanza. She said she understood my needs, hence her readiness to do what I want with her when it comes to sex. I was entirely honest with her how I like her to behave like a slut in public (like dressing scantily whenever we go out & going braless sometimes) and my bedroom fantasies. However, I’ve also not been entirely truthful to her since I still visit or meet up with my other ML gems whenever she’s back in Malaysia to see her parents.

But so far so good... whether we can con’t in this present bliss a year or two from now is anyone’s guess. Busty Bonanza is a girl who experienced her sexual awakening at a young age. Having been a whore for over a year & having reaped the financial rewards of selling her soul for men’s sexual pleasure is indeed a blemish on her life.

We have both managed to push that into the back burner & not let it affect our relationship. Will it come back and haunt us, rear it’s ugly head & open up a suppressed can of worms that will make me pay the ultimate price? Well, I really don’t know. The road ahead is long...

Last edited by GR888; 11-02-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Anyway... Wishing all who are KCed ... A happy Valentine's day on Wednesday.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remember... You are just a 客人。你不是情人。
彻记。。。。。
wa lao, words of wisdom from fellow bro here.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wa lao, words of wisdom from fellow bro here.
But still... Brother GR888 turn out now become ... 亲人...

就不可以好好享受按摩爱抚射精快感。一定要玩感情吗?

唉。男人。。
Old 12-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But still... Brother GR888 turn out now become ... 亲人...

就不可以好好享受按摩爱抚射精快感。一定要玩感情吗?

唉。男人。。
ah tiong girls not are not so simple. even the normal ones are a force to reckon let alone ML.

they are player of the games. usually rip u dry before u know it.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
ah tiong girls not are not so simple. even the normal ones are a force to reckon let alone ML.

they are player of the games. usually rip u dry before u know it.
唉. Hope that we don't have have observe a minute of silent for bro GR888.

It is a wrong road ahead 啊。
Old 12-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway... Wishing all who are KCed ... A happy Valentine's day on Wednesday.
That includes you too... Congratulations!
Old 12-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Ironically, unrequited attention from MLs are actually easier to deal with. Their nonchalance, indifference and even scorn are clear signals to us that we should pull brakes, cut losses and move on. When that happens, the damage to us is merely short term.

It is when they reciprocate our attention with affection, endearment and fondness that sets us down the slippery slope towards a hard landing that we all know too well. What makes it worse is when they tell you how special you are to them, how different you are from other men they meet, how fortunate they are to know you.

Even if we don’t believe them in the first instance, over time when these words are regularly repeated, we will be swayed. This is especially so when their rhetoric is coupled with more intense & regular sexual intimacy... until the point when we ourselves are convinced that we are indeed special in their eyes. It’s stupid I know, yet when it really hits us, how many of us can really resist & subdue such inexplicably strong emotional forces working irrepressibly on our minds?

Everything would be simple & straightforward if it was only our big head doing the reasoning & rationalising. Unfortunately, our thought process is invariably complicated by interference from our small head, which has this default tendency to override & veto what big head says.... haiz!

明知道是个大坑还要双脚踏进去!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1