The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-01-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
imation is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Landy from SS

Fucked like a gf who haven’t seen me for a long time, frenched until my lips hurt while I pound her missionary and choking her once in a while. She got so wet no Ky was needed. Looks innocent but she fucks good. 9/10

Rolly from SS
Got first blood on her, might be better than Landy I think. Ate her and fingered her until she came and then frenched until my lips hurt and pounded her nice ass until I unload inside her. 9/10

Pity had to cum fast as I can see the girls are hurting. Anybody can recommend an FL that can take a thick cock?
Old 18-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Kai from RP one week ago,
(https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=677813)

Location is East-Central, a few minutes sheltered walk from an MRT station.

Body: 9/10 (slim body, petit, flat tummy, light brown skin tone)
Face: 8/10 (her photos are done with a good make-up foundation; no make-up looks give her a slutty look; has teeth braces)
Boobs: 10/10 (enhanced, soft, nicely done and really huge for her small body frame)
GFE: 8/10 (will smile at times; she told me she was 'ting tong')
BBBJ: 10/10 (sucking power great and unbelievably can give a better CBJ)

Another one of those best money-value ever due to low price tag. She allowed me to watch her while she was showering sensously - that made breaking the ice easy. She can communicate in English, the rest is Google Translate and this is no big deal. Her selling point is her squeezing-Kegel-top-mount position. If you can manage to hit her G-spot while she performs her squeezing-Kegel-top-mount position then she will do this over and over again even in other positions. That brings about her wild 'fuck-me-more' self and will cum multiple times. This proved difficult for me to do my usual long fuck times. Overall, one of the ladies that I can rtf.

I am a big-boobs-with-flat-tummy-and-slim-body lover. Will prefer enhanced over natural as natural big boobs turn saggy over time.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Fun fr AA

Looks: Pleasant and always smiling milf
Boobs: naturel C cup. Very nice to hold when she cowgal me
Body: not slim, but also not fat looking. more like curvy
BBBJ: Hardworker and does her best to please you
FJ: Obliging to your request

Overall: A good bank
Old 18-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Fun fr AA

AA ?? from which stable?
Old 18-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fattyb0mb0m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quick triple FR.

Araya regentlust

Looks: tall, fit, in good shape
Boobs: enhanced 500cc. fanfuckingtastic will hold your head and feed you.
BBBJ: had an angmo bf before, knows how to handle the dong
painting: wet and cums easily. responsive to tongue action. had a great time making her cum.
Frenching: yes
FJ: rides well and accomodating. moans are sexy and will egg you on esp in AJ 'ohhh i love the way you fuck me' cb fckin awesome
AJ: fckin tight almost cant fit. my rod isnt exactly the biggest out there too.

after first shot, she was on the phone and i was holdin on to her from behind, just listenin to music and chilling. rub rub her ass and grind me slowly, nice feeling and her scent was great.
overall: great bonk, expected at this price.

Jessy rollypolly

looks: super milfy. no makeup confirm cmi. body not as tight as araya and qq
boobs: enhanced. somehow one boob a bit more firm. still in great shape to caress. i love enhanced tits
bbbj: slow and steady. sensual type rather than mouth fuck
FJ: good stamina to ride.
Frenching: not much.
Overall: if you like milfy, pls sign up. 2 shots for the price is ok

QQ poseidon

looks: pictures no justice. 21 yr old syt with amazing tight body. lots of tattoos like yakuza. quite tall. young and shapely ass.
boobs: fcukin awesome enhanced boobs. she wants to go bigger but i believe these are just right for her body. did i mention i love enhanced tits
bbbj: fckin awesome. very experienced for a 21 yr old chick. balls. side area. shiok
painting: yes, also responsive.
FJ: moans are more toward the JAV type. fckin nice body to appreciate when she cowgirl. sideways doggy pounding that ass whilst supporting those tits = magic.
Overall: a fckin bargain for the price. do tip her well or buy macs.

experiences based on individual look, communication and size of...my tummy.
may all be blessed with awesome bed adventures.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
AA ?? from which stable?
Shld be Stable Angels' Aura. FL Fun.
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=678698
1st blood FR for Liza for this new stable, Exotic Dungeon.
short FR...No time today...
Liza is a 23yo from Pattaya.
Pics are legit as is OKT who is responsive with some monor hiccups initially...
Looks: 8.5/10. Same as pics abt 90% with the usual thai tan. Radiant smile and quite cheerful this being her 1st stint in SG. 2 pimples which probably needs to be covered up make up. Seems she has not much time to settle down.

Body: 9/10. ultra slim. Skin is smooth for a good lick.

Boobs: 8/10. Small b with sensitive nipples. I cupped them together n licked them to my heart's content simultanteously. No objection at all.

Pussy: 9/10. legit tight and trimmed. she loves to be painted and i gave her all i got lol. Her moanings intensified as i gave her a good tongue lashing. Music to my ears lol.

Frenching: 8/10. Liza was shy but got better as the session went on especially during the FJ time.

BBBJ: 9/10. Better than her frenching imo. Went deep down and balls were well taken care of. Slurpy n sloppy to the max. She went on n on till i stopped her if not might CIM.

FJ: 9/10. Her small frame meant missionary is the best as i went all the way in as she grasped for air lol. The other position is her cowgirl. Liza rode hard n really grinded all the way down. Finished both shots within the 90 mins mark. Didnt asked for CIM this time as i wanted to enjoy that priceless "pained" expression when i went in balls deep!!!

GFE: decent gfe as she seemed more interested in pleasing me with simple english conversations. Overall, a happy smiley small framed gal. Told me to find her again lol damned cheeky!!!

Happy bonking na
Old 18-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
flamingwaffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last time i tried here, pacificstars was still alive. Dunno where they went. Since then ive been in massage subforum.
I had an itch lately and wanted to try here again. Tight schedule made it hard for me to book, but bro jerry has been patient and accomodating.
I rarely post, only when i get a great experience that i want to share. Here is my fr for kitty from bangkokgems.
I was suspicious at first because she was too free, my last minute booking went through without scheduling issues. I thought there were bad reviews i didnt know or something like that, but i was just really lucky that many bros havent discovered her yet.
I'm really picky about looks. Ive been let down a lot of times before in this dept. Usually you need to discount at least 40% of the looks in other stables. However in kitty's case it really is her, and recent. Actually, tbh the photo doesnt do her justice as she's much much better in person. That + her soft gentle voice seals the deal on this gem.
I was expecting a commercial feel because i had to shower alone and we were awkward at first. But the rest of the experience felt like a full GFE package. After showering, the session felt natural, and even though we didnt talk much (im an awkard silent type of person), i felt cozy with her.
Xfactor: objectively speaking, any decent girl in the industry can give good service, and can look good. What sets Kitty above the rest IMHO is her voice. For me its her unique value add to anyone looking for a great GFE.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

lol missed out on Liza's liv pic
Old 18-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
pissmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpissmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpissmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Fun fr AA

Bro is she tall? looks quite tall in the photo.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Ning >Bangkok Gems

Many fr on her already.

Face > Look 85% to picture. Slighly older.

Skin Tone > Smooth.Not tan not fair.

Boobs > Enhance C cup. But still nice to squeeze.
She got very nice nips which harden when I lick like a baby.

Body > Consider slim type with nice ass.Her picture which show her sexy body is almost the same.

Frenching > Can do but no passion.

BBBJ > Quite good.2nd shot mouth fuck her till cum

Painting/Fingering > Finger only on the outside.Painting can be done but need to “ply” open her skin to reach her pussy.Quite wet after paint work.

FJ > Did 2 FJ shot.Leg is flexible so can chut pattern.2nd shot after pumping her for some time pull out condom and mouth fuck her till cum all my babies into her mouth.Sibeh song!

Friendly and good attitude lady.Good service overall.
Speaks slight English.

Location > Room condition is good with comfy bed.
OKT > Response slightly slow in the first place but still ok

ejazz
Old 18-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Is her boobies soft or hard type?
Look like hard 1 leh from the shape
Naturel. Soft but heavy feeling...if u know what I mean....
Old 18-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!

Had first Blood for Honda from Doll88

Thread was posted without reviewing her face and i was so curious so i went for her.. lol

Good bonk on a hot day

Rating as below
Looks: 8/10 if you are curious about her face then please go book her fast.. haha

Body: 9/10 Very fair and smooth skin, no tummy, slim and perky ass

Boobs: 9/10 100% original, very full C cup, firm to grab.. photo as per attached

Painting: Allowed, painted her 2 times before FJ till she dripping wet....

BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction and hardworking for about 10 to 15minutes..

FJ: 8/10 Hardworking and willing to change multiple position. She cum during my 1st shot, her pussy gripping as i can feel..

Moans: Soft and lady like

GFE: 8/10 Take care of you thru out the session and she can speak english too.. communication totally no problem.

RTF: Yes, if i got extra money for her after bonking Tanya and Fun...

Lastly her boods is a must try..
Old 18-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
ragpicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Titi from regentlust

Her photos don’t do her justice. She’s damn cute in real life with big eyes. She’s so innocently cute and I don’t think she’s suitable for this line, but more for an fb.

Location: 8/10. Pretty discreet and okt does his check well. But House is not as clean. The rooms are not bad but perhaps the girls should start cleaning the main living room area lol. Had a bird flying around inside when I went and they were trying to guide it out even.. maybe tonight I can strike toto.
Looks: 8/10. Isn’t the head turner type but I am really serious when I say that she’s cute. The way she innocently looks at you with big eyes.. omg.. hahaha
Body: 8.5/10 untainted by child birth. Firm youthful body and most importantly, no saggy boobs or butt! She’s really slim but not skinny.. and hugging her is damn awesome.
Bbbj: 7/10 Not the best but she tries hard. Spent about 15min just sucking. I hate those who leak saliva all over the bed, and she takes everything in like a gf.
Service: 10/10 Fucking my gf like that.. she deep French and rides well. I feel like she enjoys sex because she is super wet.. but maybe I got her when she just woke up and horny.. hahaha She tell me many times before she cum the guy come already and she very disappointed. Maybe she saying my skills good. Hahahaha!
Rtf: 10/10. Confirm I will return. I like this type innocent but knows what to do kind.. with no commercial feeling.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Liza Exotic Dungeon

I was waiting for this new lady from this new stable
Fuck KOC88 was faster

very quick FR from MRT
location hotel
I don't like hotels in general but had zero issues
nodded at receptionist and proceed to room
no stopping no registration

OKT no issues this first time

Room not bad as far as hotel goes one of the better ones
no it is not fancy hotel

Liza very slim SYT perfect body not an inch of fat boobs A+ short hair thai tanned tattoos
actually I wanted to try Liza becouse she vaguely reminded me of Vasa
just way younger (and greener)
All on the menu aside from AJ and Swallow
BBJ 11/10 she even attempted DT
DATY CIM perfect
AR present but can improve
FK and DFK
All service rendered smiling and proactively
She seemed tired from the trip but she did great

RTF material
will post pics from home

stay tuned for longer FR and pics