The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

RTF TRL wawa

Made her Ar and I had a cigarette
She is rtf for bbbj and cim game

BKgems Alice

Pretty sweet face
Slim and nice ass, not for boob lovers
She can suck dick but must tip her, once she happy, she blow like a champion
Rtf no, there is sora to try for boob lover
Club Vergin nada

She hate to bbbj and wear braces 0/10 bbbj
Slightly fat and falling sick, can hear in voice and coughing
Requested cim but did not cim
Rtf No, there is Mika to try for boob lover

Next game is Ar cim boob lover
Old 27-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Bro. Who you book in the first place. He give green light to go for who? Why would okt give green light and moments later tell you left one girl?
You no head no tail very hard for bros here to understand your frustration bro.
You trying to tell us okt double booked a girl and upsell you viwee?
I booked nutty at 4pm. When I reached okt even verified and gave me the unit. I went up and there was no response so I texted the okt and that's when he told me nutty is not available... I was pissed because if she is not available what for you let me go to the door. Im not sure whether he wants to upsell viewee or what but he have 4 girls one not available when I ask for migel he say sick cannot book
Old 27-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
I booked nutty at 4pm. When I reached okt even verified and gave me the unit. I went up and there was no response so I texted the okt and that's when he told me nutty is not available... I was pissed because if she is not available what for you let me go to the door. Im not sure whether he wants to upsell viewee or what but he have 4 girls one not available when I ask for migel he say sick cannot book
Nutty hasn't been feeling well also, so maybe that's why?
Old 27-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Tried Macy from Teeruklover today and she looks close enough to the photos, but as a bro previously mentioned, she has freckles which I thought was cute. She's very cute and small and very fun to talk to. Blow job was pretty good, wet and doggy was nice to do with her despite the difference in size between her and I. Would like to RTF if time permits
Old 27-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
Quick PSA for all the Molly lovers out there, just visited here this afternoon and she had a mouth ulcer. So sadly no BBBJ for the rest of her stay here
she have been eating heaty snacks, previously when i visited she is like eating choc plus the tao kae noi seaweed for lunch. I guess she have snacks like that for most of her meals ? That might be why
Old 27-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
madhorse45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks Not Be Missed

Contacted OKT via WeChat( soi_6969) to book Pum today.

Pum is very frendly and accomodating.
Like the BBBJ and AR which is extremely good.
To me she is sweet and has the gf feeling.
A GEM not to be missed.
Will RTF when I have vitamin "M" soon.
Visit above WeChat to view Pum photo.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tried on Intergra of ClubAurora and here's my humble FR.

Looks: 9/10 (Much better looking in person than pics as in person she looks younger)

Frenching: 8/10 (Agressive Frenching skills)

Boobs: 10/10 (Nice D boobies definately for boobs lovers)

Body built: 8/10 (Slim Sexy curvy body)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Good Suction with the slurping effect, Hardwoking and my first shot done with CIM)

Catbath: 10/10 (All over u licking and nibbles everywhere)

Fj: 10/10 (Switch a few position, finished off in doggy. Ass is nice with a little meat so nice when u are bonking her in doggy)

GFE: 8/10 (Able to communicate and always smiling)

RTF: If time permits!

Overall: Very Sastified. OKT is responsive and love the fact its real pics. Intergra is reall good service and hardworking. She gave me a nice smoothing massage in between my shots which is good. Once break the ice she gives u a bbbj like no tomorrow and shes Definately for boobs lovers. Kudos!
Old 27-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Stable: Rollypolly Man
first time tried this stable, overall good
Gals taken by me and my frd;

Beauty:-
Looks: 7.5/10 (Not as fair as advertised but she looks chio, perhaps chinese skin color)
Boobs: C, enhanced
Bbj: Sensual 8/10
Body: Slim figure 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10, considered tight
Gfe: 8/10
Shots taken: 1 cos have an argument with gf lol
RTF: YES

Amy:-
Looks: 7.5/10 (skin color: fair)
Boobs: D for delicious
Bbj: 8/10 (with braces)
Body: slim and short
FJ: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
Shots taken: 2
Old 27-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubz22 View Post
Hi Bros,

Tried Earn a few days ago. Here is my short FR.

Location was great. Nice hotel in the CBD.

Looks 7/10 - Her face is more round. Not bad looking.
Body 8/10 - Loved her body. Would of scored higher is she had bigger boobs than a B-. Smooth and silky skin
BBBJ - 9/10 - Although she has braces, she can give a hell of a BBBJ. I really enjoyed it.
FJ - 9/10 - Enjoyed it very much. Was able to try multiple positions and she enjoys riding. She also didn't mind giving a BBBJ between shots.

RTF: Very soon!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 27-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster (A)

rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatpoorguy View Post
Late night FR for beauty from RP.

Today first day. Managed to get a sneak preview.

Everything you ask for from looks to boobs to ass to slim waist hourglass figure to fair skin to height is all a tick. Only downside is enhanced D.

Just want to special highlight that the view from the back is amazing with Jav stereo. Fair and smooth touch that goes with it.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 27-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Stable: Rollypolly Man
first time tried this stable, overall good
Gals taken by me and my frd;

Beauty:-
Looks: 7.5/10 (Not as fair as advertised but she looks chio, perhaps chinese skin color)
Boobs: C, enhanced
Bbj: Sensual 8/10
Body: Slim figure 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10, considered tight
Gfe: 8/10
Shots taken: 1 cos have an argument with gf lol

Amy:-
Looks: 7.5/10 (skin color: fair)
Boobs: D for delicious
Bbj: 8/10 (with braces)
Body: slim and short
FJ: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
Shots taken: 2
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 27-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
Sound kinda bad la, but maybe you should have ask him why did he send you up when she is not available. Sometimes the girl play stunt also mah.
Not trying to side okt or blame anyone la. but i mean, i personally have not experienced such a service from any OKT before, normally they will not send u up. kenna before those reached liao tell you girl sick.
So the chances of girl play stunt with okt is there.
that explains why different bros sometimes get different kind of service front the FLs.
Some bro can say a certain FL damn solid, then another bro's FR could be bad.
Just my 2 cents. HAHA
Old 27-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Sound kinda bad la, but maybe you should have ask him why did he send you up when she is not available. Sometimes the girl play stunt also mah.
Not trying to side okt or blame anyone la. but i mean, i personally have not experienced such a service from any OKT before, normally they will not send u up. kenna before those reached liao tell you girl sick.
So the chances of girl play stunt with okt is there.
that explains why different bros sometimes get different kind of service front the FLs.
Some bro can say a certain FL damn solid, then another bro's FR could be bad.
Just my 2 cents. HAHA
Seems you are saying the girl saw him thru door viewer.
Then choose not to accept this customer.
So OKT had to respond back as not available.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
this doll88 OKT is very famous for such ethnics, talk cock he very good. get used to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1