The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 0
charlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Jenny for Rollypollyman.

Location is pretty central and convenient parking.

First time w this stable and I read pretty good reviews so decided to try. Went for Jenny because I always AR. And I wasn't disappointed. She really took her time with the foreplay, light kisses and lots of tongue action especially down below. We started with massage first though, a first for me.

All in all, a good experience with a shy and nice girl. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for someone with lots of experience as can tell she's quite new to this. Or maybe the shyness was simply a way to make me enjoy the session even more. It definitely worked.

Thanks Bro RPman for arranging.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Pooz from RegentLust

Tried Pooz a few days back. Overall, it's an average session. Can't blame her. I tried her after Som from Teeruklover. So Som set a pretty high bar.

What some bros posted earlier is true, I showered alone and she was there looking at me showering. So it's a little awkward.

Her good point is her passion during fj. She can get very passionate during fj with the grabbing of hands etc etc.

Her english standard is not say very good, so not much chemistry. So I would rate it an average session.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coldviper32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had time for this FR.

Tried Bell from RollyPolly last week.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=665951

OKT: 10/10 Always a smooth booking with Bro RP.
No hiccups or anything so far. Also tried 2 girls from this stable and it has always been a great bonk.
So no complaints here.

Looks: 7/10 Looks average. 75% as picture, nothing special here.

Body: 8/10 The slim kind. I prefer girls which are meatier. If you are into slim girls, Bell is perfect for you.

Boobs: 6/10 Although its a C but its very hard. Manmade. Not my type.

Frenching: 7/10 The soft and sensual type. Not the aggressive type and not much of tongue fighting.

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ WAS VERY GOOD. Suction not too strong. Just nice to make it feel damn good! Alot of pattern one. I almost lost control.

Fj: 10/10 Tried all the normal positions. Her moans and grabbing of sheets and anything she can grab hold of turns me on.
She can take a deep pounding without any complaints.
She can also ride without any complaints. This was the best part for me. Thrust deep and hard into her and she took it like a champ.

Gfe: 9/10 Makes the effort to make me feel comfortable and making sure that I was enjoying myself. Very easy to hold a conversation.
Shower was SOP. Not a single complaint to my requests. Only use phone for awhile during halftime but not a problem.
After that straight away cuddle and the hands start to auto-roam.

RTF: Not for me as I prefer meatier girls.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
OMG she sure looks like my favorite Queen Bee, Jo....
Nice FR, bro
Sianz.. wanna RTF Liliy... but no more...
Wonder when will she be back...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 26-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
masakio_1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tiana from SomTum89

Looks: Cute and chio.
Body: Curvy 8/10
Boobs: Natural B or small C with super suckable nipples. 9/10
Ass: bouncy and supple 8/10
Bbbj: Lots of licking and slurping along the shaft and tip. she wont stop until you say so 10/10
CIM: Didnt go for it.
GFE: 10/10
Frenching: Yes
Rtf: For sure.
OKT: Super friendly guy. Accomodated me even though i was late for 30 minutes due to bad traffic and gave me the full 90 minute slot. thanks bro!

Sorry not good at writing FRs. But for such good service have to pen an FR down.
Old 26-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xelhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveur View Post
Hi any one tires opal from Emma
Any fr.. please.
She look hot n delicious
Many tks
Second this. Need the FR if Opal from emma
Old 26-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IRIS from CP

What a lady! Looks just like or even better than the photos!
Looks wise - long and very lovely brown hair. Nice deep set eyes. I found her to look similar to Jamie Chua! Bros check it out and see if I make sense. Jamie chua the rich tai tai/socialite/blogger that got huge payouts after divorcing her ex husband.

Body wise. She's considered petite. No fats no marks. A very tight package. Big big melons enhanced melons. A tad hard but I'm more than fine with them.

For bros that like a sexy foxy looks on a lady but with a shy kitten in bed. She might just be the type for you. I managed to get IRIS on her first day probably the third or fourth of her expedition - But her services were not lacking.

Won't go into the details of the action but let's just say it was more love making than just fucking.

100% RTF. Looks are good, fuckin good body (with nice fleshy tight butt) - overall 8/10
Old 26-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
IRIS from CP

What a lady! Looks just like or even better than the photos!
Looks wise - long and very lovely brown hair. Nice deep set eyes. I found her to look similar to Jamie Chua! Bros check it out and see if I make sense. Jamie chua the rich tai tai/socialite/blogger that got huge payouts after divorcing her ex husband.

Body wise. She's considered petite. No fats no marks. A very tight package. Big big melons enhanced melons. A tad hard but I'm more than fine with them.

For bros that like a sexy foxy looks on a lady but with a shy kitten in bed. She might just be the type for you. I managed to get IRIS on her first day probably the third or fourth of her expedition - But her services were not lacking.

Won't go into the details of the action but let's just say it was more love making than just fucking.

100% RTF. Looks are good, fuckin good body (with nice fleshy tight butt) - overall 8/10
Ohhhhh i love the love making part leh!!!
Old 26-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan View Post
FR on Jenny for Rollypollyman.

Location is pretty central and convenient parking.

First time w this stable and I read pretty good reviews so decided to try. Went for Jenny because I always AR. And I wasn't disappointed. She really took her time with the foreplay, light kisses and lots of tongue action especially down below. We started with massage first though, a first for me.

All in all, a good experience with a shy and nice girl. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for someone with lots of experience as can tell she's quite new to this. Or maybe the shyness was simply a way to make me enjoy the session even more. It definitely worked.

Thanks Bro RPman for arranging.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 26-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldviper32 View Post
Finally had time for this FR.

Tried Bell from RollyPolly last week.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=665951

OKT: 10/10 Always a smooth booking with Bro RP.
No hiccups or anything so far. Also tried 2 girls from this stable and it has always been a great bonk.
So no complaints here.

Looks: 7/10 Looks average. 75% as picture, nothing special here.

Body: 8/10 The slim kind. I prefer girls which are meatier. If you are into slim girls, Bell is perfect for you.

Boobs: 6/10 Although its a C but its very hard. Manmade. Not my type.

Frenching: 7/10 The soft and sensual type. Not the aggressive type and not much of tongue fighting.

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ WAS VERY GOOD. Suction not too strong. Just nice to make it feel damn good! Alot of pattern one. I almost lost control.

Fj: 10/10 Tried all the normal positions. Her moans and grabbing of sheets and anything she can grab hold of turns me on.
She can take a deep pounding without any complaints.
She can also ride without any complaints. This was the best part for me. Thrust deep and hard into her and she took it like a champ.

Gfe: 9/10 Makes the effort to make me feel comfortable and making sure that I was enjoying myself. Very easy to hold a conversation.
Shower was SOP. Not a single complaint to my requests. Only use phone for awhile during halftime but not a problem.
After that straight away cuddle and the hands start to auto-roam.

RTF: Not for me as I prefer meatier girls.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 26-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hahareak is Cool - loads of Potential

Belated FR for Kisha from SA

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=665239

Visited Kisha few days ago.

Location was easy to find and discrete, first time there but its so much better than the infamous hotel in central. Apartment is clean and towels fresh.
Had a little problem getting in because Kisha's phone went out of credit and didnt get okt's message.

Kisha is attractive, mid-late 20s, has a few inks. She is experienced and she does regular tours around SE Asia.

Shower was kinda rough, feels like a car wash.

Foreplay was kinky. She is the bitty type. We were both turned on and she went out of control and nearly gave me a hicky.. Good job I stopped her before that. She said she bites when she gets high or gets an orgasm..

BBBJ was standard w no surprise. later she mentioned that she doesnt like giving bj and doesnt even give to her ex boyfriend. But she is professional and offers it to customers.

FJ was ok, she likes to be in control but so do I. So there werent too much chemistry going on.

Second shot was just bbbj w no cim.

Pros: Bros looking for bossy/dominating type will love (biting, ear and hair pulling, riding). I can imagine her being very very wild if gets turned on. She also likes to be eaten but its not my thing. Solid body too.

Cons: for me I like the GFE type then no chemistry.

RTF no but ty for okt's arrangement.

Peace
Old 26-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=667112

Had a wonderful session with this beauty, Iris.
All i can say she is really good in all aspects and took CIM like a true champ.
Just sucked till nothing is left behind with a smile.
Now my legs still feels jellied like jelly.
More RTF to come for sure. Pics are legit and the real person is a happy go lucky lady too.
Slight minor drawbacks:
Enhanced boobs not 100% seasoned but still looks a lovely sight to view and grab. Her pussy needs a trim but still edible and odourless though.
She is easily one of my best bonks this year in spite of the "drawbacks".
A worthy recipient for my 9/10 overall ratings.
Thank u OKT for bringing this gem in and wait for my RTF, bro.
Seldom I do this but this Iris is one heck of a fuck!
Did my RTF today and she is now simply awesome of awesomeness!
More RTF to come and hopefully OKT can always give me a slot.
Gone is her demure persona now that she knows me.
I am still catching my breath from my RTF sexxion!
This time, she is a 10/10 for me!
I shall be back for Iris darling! I promise!
Old 26-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Rtf again for Vasa early in the morning. Now change to SS. New place looks newer,much better. Bathroom is wide enough.

As for her, it's always a joy to be with her. Each time learn something new about her. I shall not be going into details of the actions. No points too. I will just continue to rtf her till she's gone.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Rtf again for Vasa early in the morning. Now change to SS. New place looks newer,much better. Bathroom is wide enough.

As for her, it's always a joy to be with her. Each time learn something new about her. I shall not be going into details of the actions. No points too. I will just continue to rtf her till she's gone.
Counting down to my slot time
Old 26-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Counting down to my slot time
Me too 😁Don't tired her out please. Leave some for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1