The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Surprising its Naka timo ur virgin trip
LOL!!! nothing to suprise about.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Trip 2nd and 3rd March

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Was told she just started 3 days. Asking for 1.1 juta but we got her down to 1 Juta.
Wow! U either drew first or second blood 4 a 20 yo.

nice!
Old 06-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The ferry ticket was also not very flexiable as a lot of time slot we can choose so i took the earlist one may lose out some good stock in terms of ladies.
Earlier bird catches the best worm there.

Quote:
Upon reaching the custom, the immgration was very simple over there but the checking was very strict. I saw them asking everyone to take off the shoe but when they ask me from where, i told them singapore and they just ask me scan my bag and go.
nxt time will be faster & easier liao.

Quote:
I consider myself lucky and satisfy as at the end of the the trip. I have a total of 4 shots. The ladies i took was really experience, she been working there for quite some time already. The only bad thing is that she dont shower with customer and her bbbj was just a while and alittle only and she would perfer to get lick and get fuck hard.
tis is good! 4 shots! big bro Naka damn strong sia...

25 yo ger still consider milf ah...sm more got service lvl so up 2 par.

Good 1!
Old 06-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Great Company, good food.. so glad I joined Yashlro and Naka for this trip. And together with our Malaysian kaki..we hit the shores of Balai.
Nothing fantastic about the girl I have choosen, typical 20 year old Indo-Malay girl.Should have followed my first instinct and took the first tattoo vixen I saw but considering not so curvy body and need to pay 1.3 juta I took Fanny for 1.1 junta togather with the Malaysian broster from Villa number 52.
A curvavious looking lady with natural Cs and an ass that can fulfill your greatest doggy fantasy.
All was fine in the day with 2 shots before dinner, tip her and 1shot before midnight. After that she asked for more money if I were to continue. WTF, that really turns me off and I decided to hit the bed and try my luck later..
As I am a morning sex monster, my little brother will be fully charge in the morning. I tried my luck again and she immediately jump off bed and head towards the shower , spent a good 30 minute fully clothed and came out to ask for another tip."Fuck off !" I told her and I threathen her that I will made a trip back to the OKT as it was made known to me that her friend who was serving my Malaysian brosters was sent back before dinner because of fuck up services.
She tried to hug me to remedy the situation but the damage was already done. I told her to leave before I call for room security.
Advice to all brosters to make villa 52 the last option..OKT said until "Got Dragon, Got Pheonix" , after that girls pattern all come out.
I think when confirming the girls we need to state the terms and conditions to be met to avoid disappointment after 2 hours of ass pain ferry journey and another 2 hours back. You may ask me, money already changed hands and what can you do but to suck your own thumb. Tell the OKT there dun under estimate the power of social media. We will make sure his business from the little red dot will plunge from his villa stable.That is my thoughts..you guys may differ.
Well, the consolation for this trip was that have my great buddies with me, good seafood and zi char and the memories of going thru the old streets I once roamed when I was a boy, that makes bonking secondary.😜
Cheers!
Old 06-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Great Company, good food.. so glad I thoughts..you guys may differ.
Well, the consolation for this trip was that have my great buddies with me, good seafood and zi char and the memories of going thru the old streets I once roamed when I was a boy, that makes bonking secondary.😜
Cheers!
Great company, but too bad the lady. Let hope a better one next time and also take it as an experience another journey in life.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 06-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Earlier bird catches the best worm there.

25 yo ger still consider milf ah...sm more got service lvl so up 2 par.

Good 1!
No la, i think still ok. Not consider as MILF. Maybe some will consider. Service ok better than those my friends took just that the bbbj was very fast and so shower with me. But overall ok.

Old 06-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Great company, but too bad the lady. Let hope a better one next time and also take it as an experience another journey in life.
Yes! Will plan for another trip very soon..Thanks Naka and Yashrlo for inviting me to Balai..👍🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻
Old 06-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Great Company, good food.. so glad I joined Yashlro and Naka for this trip. And together with our Malaysian kaki..we hit the shores of Balai.
Nothing fantastic about the girl I have choosen, typical 20 year old Indo-Malay girl.Should have followed my first instinct and took the first tattoo vixen I saw but considering not so curvy body and need to pay 1.3 juta I took Fanny for 1.1 junta togather with the Malaysian broster from Villa number 52.
A curvavious looking lady with natural Cs and an ass that can fulfill your greatest doggy fantasy.
All was fine in the day with 2 shots before dinner, tip her and 1shot before midnight. After that she asked for more money if I were to continue. WTF, that really turns me off and I decided to hit the bed and try my luck later..
As I am a morning sex monster, my little brother will be fully charge in the morning. I tried my luck again and she immediately jump off bed and head towards the shower , spent a good 30 minute fully clothed and came out to ask for another tip."Fuck off !" I told her and I threathen her that I will made a trip back to the OKT as it was made known to me that her friend who was serving my Malaysian brosters was sent back before dinner because of fuck up services.
She tried to hug me to remedy the situation but the damage was already done. I told her to leave before I call for room security.
Advice to all brosters to make villa 52 the last option..OKT said until "Got Dragon, Got Pheonix" , after that girls pattern all come out.
I think when confirming the girls we need to state the terms and conditions to be met to avoid disappointment after 2 hours of ass pain ferry journey and another 2 hours back. You may ask me, money already changed hands and what can you do but to suck your own thumb. Tell the OKT there dun under estimate the power of social media. We will make sure his business from the little red dot will plunge from his villa stable.That is my thoughts..you guys may differ.
Cheers!
Villa 52 always got problem girls.
Now change papi is slightly better.
previous papi now operate v19.
Try left side villa. Is better.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Villa 52 always got problem girls.
Now change papi is slightly better.
previous papi now operate v19.
Try left side villa. Is better.
Thanks bro, will try on our next trip.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted
Wrongly posted.

Last edited by kengng; 07-03-2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post

Ferry to Balai: I think was S$35. Naka bought for me.
Driver: 200,000 IDR for 2 days each person
Hotel: S$75.69 one night 695,000 IDR Based on my card exchange rate
Girl: 1,000,000 IDR
Tips: 300,000 IDR
Food:
-D1 Lunch around 400,000 IDR each 100,000
-D1 Dinner around 1,400,000 IDR each 350,000
-D2 Lunch around 400,000 IDR each 100,000
Ferry back: 60,000 IDR (prepare exact amount. They will not return any change.)
Mama shop buy etc: 100,000
Massage: 100,000 IDR
HJ: 200,000 IDR

Exchange rate at Golden Mile on 1st March = 9450 IDR to 1 SGD
Grand Total: 2,985,750 IDR / S$315.95 Excluding transportation in Singapore.

Need to do better next time
U can get a slightly better rate from a Chinese moneychanger near gabion hotel. Also your ferry ticket is cheap, where to get this lobang. And best to tip girl after u finish all the deed in the morning, u tip her night of coz she can bargain for more n somehow 300k for tip is too much. Normally is 100k enough...anyway nice fr
Old 08-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
U can get a slightly better rate from a Chinese moneychanger near gabion hotel. Also your ferry ticket is cheap, where to get this lobang. And best to tip girl after u finish all the deed in the morning, u tip her night of coz she can bargain for more n somehow 300k for tip is too much. Normally is 100k enough...anyway nice fr
The ticket is one way, he forget add in return ticket arrange by the hotel. Is slightly expensive due to reprint of the ticket. I tink he tip on the night a little amount is to test the gal. If gal feel that she will be tip again at the end of the gal they may work harder to serve you. Else that it. Sometime i use this method on some ladies too.

Old 13-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Just back from tbk recently. Nothing much change tere since my last visit around 7 yrs ago.Arrived 1st ferry from singapore and str8 to villa by driver that is prearranged. Informed by some that its good to have driver now, last time i used to walk to maxi from ferry terminal. I used to patron maxi and rasa sayang (now balai view). Rekindle memories upon reaching villa when we passby ruko that already bite e dust. Ruko where u may get cheaper quotes but mostly milf. My kakis love that place due to dat variety.
Choices not bad maybe bcoz its thursday. Even found to my liking in the first villa dat i walked in. But i decided to sniff around 1st before any decision as been a long time and yet to smell all villa scent lol.
I chose Efa from v12 @ 800k after bargaining and Efa herself help me to lol. Heard dat market rate are between 700k to 1.2mil now.Tall fair 23yrs old girl with tattoos, good B-C boobs and tongue studded as a bonus. Left villa after me and kakis done our pick.
Went to this indian restaurant as requested by one of my kakis to check their food near golden hotel. Its called ZRD restaurant if not mistaken and the owner is Raja. Food is ok but not much variety but its expensive. 4 of us eating 2 chix beriani, 2 nasi goreng and 2pcs of fried chix cost nearly $40..oh mine.maybe i too thrifty saying its expensive. I m here to spend but....hmm
We bought our toiletries and cd infront of Paradise. We change our ruppiah tere too with e chiobu money changer that make one of my kakis purring. He nears peeing and pooing everywhere like a cat in heat..sorry joke! Fyi, for those must drink kakis, u can buy ur liquor here as its cheaper. Chivas cost @$40 here but $51 at DFS harbourfront.
Efa arrived as arranged. Talked alot as i too like to talk and she said ever worked in singapore around hougang at bakery shop and show me pics to proved. Process of breaking e ice is so easy with her before we start our 1st session. Really sextified by e 1st one with her, good suction of bj, cowgirl, missionaries and lastly finish with me woodywoopecking her standup doggie style...end of part one..zzz
Old 16-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
betasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, any brother going during last week of march?
Old 17-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by betasia View Post
hi all, any brother going during last week of march?
25th have trip.
If interested I link you.

Last edited by kengng; 17-03-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1