The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-01-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I don't think its a good argument to say that people 'want' Coyote bars because most bars now are infested with Coyotes, and owners willing to pay extra to get Coyote Dancers on stage to attract customers. Most Buddist temples are infested with 'scam' tuk-tuks in front of it, most local tours force you to goto fake Thai Jewel Factory or Thai tailor store, but this is not done for the benefit of the customer, but rather for the owners to try force you to buy something you don't want, and unfortunately it works on many tourists, which is why they keep doing it and it become more popular.

The gogo bars are usually freuqented entirely by tourists and not locals, many who come just a single time and unaware of differences between Gogo dancer and Coyote. This is entirely different from a G-Club where most patrons are locals or repeat tourists customers who understand it is different concept (cannot barfine etc..). Your comparision between Gogo Bar and G-Club is not appropriate because the clientele and the expectations from each club is totally different. IMO Coyote dancer mixed with Gogo dancers is confusing and i'm not the only one who thinks so:

Quote:
"The Confusing Coyote Concept....There has been something of a backlash by Western customers in the likes of Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza against coyote dancers because sometimes it isn't clear who the coyote girls are and who the gogo dancers are. ...there has been a noticeable trend in emails from readers who feel deceived after spending an hour or two getting to know a girl only to be told that she is not available....Lady drinks for coyote dancers typically attract a premium of anywhere between 20 and 100 baht more per drink." https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/week...oyote-concept/
Quote:
"Tip: If you like to take out girls, don`t support this cheating "Honeypot-Business" and avoid the Gogo Bars that use Coyote Girls."
https://www.bangkok-nightlife-guide....-coyote-girls/
Quote:
"if you just want to take some hot young girls out, coyote concept in soi cowboy basically is a scam...in most bars there's no clear policy for you to barfine a coyote...I once paid over 10000 baht in drinks for them, trying barfine one of them and ultimately figured out that they are just cock-teasing. mamasan will hint to you that you can barfine the one you like, and after buying dozens of tequila you probably will be told that she is not for sale. My suggest is don't patronize these bars, and they are sahara, deja vu, kiss, and spice girls" (i.e. the Arab bars) http://nanajournals.blogspot.ca/2007...cing-club.html
Also, the issue I have is not with my money and Salary, i am willing to bet my Salary is much more than the average tourist and perhaps yourself if i can afford to take time away from my business and Fly to Asia 5x's per year from USA just to party using my own money (not company expense account), each trip spending thousands of dollars. The issue i have is the principle of deceit posed by Coyotes mixed with Agogos which can scam unsuspecting tourists. Even Billionaire Donald Trump refuse to get swindled or into a bad deal no matter the cost ""You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."" It is not a question of Salary, earning more, or spending power, it is the principle of deceit and false advertising. As far as i know, none of these Gogo bars put signs up Clearly explaining which girls are coyotes, and which cost more for LD and can't barfine, or make any real effor to explain before i start ordering drinks. When i walk into a Brothel (which essentially a Gogo bar is, no matter what anyone here thinks) i expect that every girl there is available for sex, and if i spend time and money on a girl only to find out she is not avaialable i would be very pissed. I don't think your average tourist patron would know that sexy shorts = Coyote, and sexy bikini=Gogo when they otherwise look and dance the same, and if the Gogo bars clearly cared to inform us they could, but they don't. At the end of the day, it just looks like a low-grade tourist trap scam to me.

I respect you have a different view, but clearly, you are financially motivated to have this view, and i understand that. However, despite your claims have not personally heard another Bro here say they enjoy the Coyote Concept and find it good value, whereas i have heard many complaints here against Coyotes and Arab bars that use Coyote's to rip of customers. If there is another respected brother here who loves Coyote Dancers, and does not find them confusing when mixed in SC or SN, please let him speak up, and i will take back this view. . We are welcome to their own views and opinions, but right now you are the only voice i hear on this forum that support the Coyotes, and i have heard many people have opposite view.

Last edited by lost99; 07-01-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I don't think its a good argument to say that people 'want' Coyote bars because most bars now are infested with Coyotes, and owners willing to pay extra to get Coyote Dancers on stage to attract customers. Most Buddist temples are infested with 'scam' tuk-tuks in front of it, most local tours force you to goto fake Thai Jewel Factory or Thai tailor store, but this is not done for the benefit of the customer, but rather for the owners to try force you to buy something you don't want, and unfortunately it works on many tourists, which is why they keep doing it and it become more popular.

The gogo bars are usually freuqented entirely by tourists and not locals, many who come just a single time and unaware of differences between Gogo dancer and Coyote. This is entirely different from a G-Club where most patrons are locals or repeat tourists customers who understand it is different concept (cannot barfine etc..). Your comparision between Gogo Bar and G-Club is not appropriate because the clientele and the expectations from each club is totally different. IMO Coyote dancer mixed with Gogo dancers is confusing and i'm not the only one who thinks so:

"The Confusing Coyote Concept....There has been something of a backlash by Western customers in the likes of Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza against coyote dancers because sometimes it isn't clear who the coyote girls are and who the gogo dancers are. ...there has been a noticeable trend in emails from readers who feel deceived after spending an hour or two getting to know a girl only to be told that she is not available....Lady drinks for coyote dancers typically attract a premium of anywhere between 20 and 100 baht more per drink." https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/week...oyote-concept/

Also, the issue I have is not with my money and Salary, i am willing to bet my Salary is much more than the average tourist and perhaps yourself if i can afford to take time away from my business and Fly to Asia 5x's per year from USA just to party using my own money (not company expense account), each trip spending thousands of dollars. The issue i have is the principle of deceit posed by Coyotes mixed with Agogos which can scam unsuspecting tourists. Even Billionaire Donald Trump refuse to get swindled or into a bad deal no matter the cost ""You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."" It is not a question of Salary, earning more, or spending power, it is the principle of deceit and false advertising. As far as i know, none of these Gogo bars put signs up Clearly explaining which girls are coyotes, and which cost more for LD and can't barfine, or make any real effor to explain before i start ordering drinks. When i walk into a Brothel (which essentially a Gogo bar is, no matter what anyone here thinks) i expect that every girl there is available for sex, and if i spend time and money on a girl only to find out she is not avaialable i would be very pissed. I don't think your average tourist patron would know that sexy shorts = Coyote, and sexy bikini=Gogo, and if the Gogo bars clearly cared to inform us they could, but they don't. At the end of the day, it just looks like a low-grade tourist trap scam to me.

I respect you have a different view, but clearly, you are financially motivated to have this view, and i understand that. However, despite your claims have not personally heard another Bro here say they enjoy the Coyote Concept and find it good value, whereas i have heard many complaints here against Coyotes and Arab bars that use Coyote's to rip of customers. If there is another respected brother here who loves Coyote Dancers, and does not find them confusing when mixed in SC or SN, please let him speak up, and i will take back this view. . We are welcome to their own views and opinions, but right now you are the only voice i hear on this forum that support the Coyotes, and i have heard many people have opposite view.
It's funny how u compare coyotes concept with the scams of Temples/Jewellery. Lol.

Most of the bars for your info do not allow local Thais. With a few exception unless accompanied by a foreigner. I'm not sure about your knowledge or mileage about the bars at nana/cowboy since it's ain't hard to differentiate or like I said to know the difference between a coyote and agogo bar.

What makes u think that most of the customers are in for a ride whenever they enter a coyote bar? I would say a lot of the customers who goes to a coyote bar because they are repeated customers and regulars. Lol.

I have nothing against westerners but dun u think it's hard even to ask anyone in the bar if the girls are barfineable/ price of barfine/ lady drink price / is the girl available.

Would MOST really be that stupid to go into a bar and start randomly order many sets of ladydrinks for an hour and only to realise that all he could have done to save himself all that unnecessary if he could just asked?

U make it sound like those scams bars at patpong where u order a drink and then need to pay 3-10k baht to be able to leave.

It's good that u are able to earn much more than the average tourist. But if u felt compelled to spend ladydrinks ( perhaps not your style ), nothing going to stop u from not entering any coyote bars. Just like some do not like soapys. Some do not like going clubs like onyx to drink. Different people have different preferences.

It's a basic for anyone who is planning to go somewhere in a foreign country to do some ground check on the place they intend to go. Failing to plan is sure to fail. So u are saying it's the bar responsibility to put up a sign in different languages for those who came unprepared?

U said u expect every girl is available for sex. Even in a agogo bar, a girl have the right to refuse to go with a particular customer if she is not comfortable to go with him. Let alone a coyote bar. No offence but the way u put it ,seems like what my friends told me in China ktv, all the girls are readily available for sex as Long as "show me the money". Hello. This is Bangkok. Nana/cowboy dun work this way. Not even 10 years ago. If u want girls available for sex, soapy is the place u can go. The girls sitting there are all ready to be bonked as Long as u pay.

Financially motivated? Even if the coyote bars have not a single customer, Nor the girls can't make a single LD or barfine, I still get 100% Not more Not less Comm for each girl I supplied. Lol. There's no difference for me 365 days even there's only just 1 pathetic customer sitting there sipping a drink for hours for the whole night.

Why would we need any respected brother here for any case, to come forward to attest his like for that? Do u need a voting system for it as well? As much as u might detest the coyote concept, there are plenty of Japan/farang as well as Singaporeans patronising nana/cowboy every night. Even if there's 9 bros who came forward, does it mean 9/10 tourists enjoyed coyote bars?

The point is very simple. U walk into a particular bar with interest. U take a look at the showcase when u entered the door. U can always leave if u dun find anyone who catches your eye. No one can force u to buy 10s of LDs if there's a ugly old fat sh*t sitting next to u rubbing your crotch. Dun come cry foul when the girl refused to go ST/LT with u but decided to go off with a young good looking customer mins later. It happens even in a agogo bar like baccara.

Does baccara put up a SIGN that says " most of my agogo employees only prefer to go ST instead of LT. Preferably Japan customers. standard barfine - 600A+2LDS. LT - 4 hours." As myself, I did not see that. But despite many disapprove of how expensive and ridiculous it may seem at baccara, it's still attracts lots of customers.

Last but not least, if u have the mindset that the girls u see must be available for anyone for sex , there's only one place. Massage parlours. Agogo bars girls also have the right to refuse to go with u but the next moment go off with a Japan customer. M I right to say that agogo bars also deceive customers to believe that all their girls have to go ST/LT as per requested by any customer without the right to refuse? They should also put signs in all different languages particular in Chinese. As I have seen many girls rejecting going with China tourists. Please let me know your views on the agogo bars.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
It's funny how u compare coyotes concept with the scams of Temples/Jewellery. Lol. U make it sound like those scams bars at patpong where u order a drink and then need to pay 3-10k baht to be able to leave.
Why is it funny? A scam is a scam is a scam correct? no matter how big or small or deceptive. Dishonesty is all the same in my book.

Quote:
I have nothing against westerners but dun u think it's hard even to ask anyone in the bar if the girls are barfineable/ price of barfine/ lady drink price / is the girl available.

Would MOST really be that stupid to go into a bar and start randomly order many sets of ladydrinks for an hour and only to realise that all he could have done to save himself all that unnecessary if he could just asked?
If you read the above quotes, yes, many tourists have been scammed in Coyote bars, with 'bill padding' and thinking they can barfine the Coyote only to be dissapoint. If the bars care more about customer service, they should tell the customer this, but they don't. You blame the customer for not asking, but if you walk into a restaurant and order a coke and get charged $300 baht, is it your fault for not 'asking' the price of a Coke? There's a fine line between reasonable customer expectations and a scam, and for me Coyote bars cross that line.

Quote:
It's a basic for anyone who is planning to go somewhere in a foreign country to do some ground check on the place they intend to go. Failing to plan is sure to fail. So u are saying it's the bar responsibility to put up a sign in different languages for those who came unprepared?
There is no obligation for bars to put up a sign explaining anything. In fact, it seems like you put the onus entirely on the customer to research everything and take full responsibility, while the bar takes no responsiblity. A restaurant does not need to put prices on their menu, its their choice to be honest and forthingcoming if they want. But ones that do not and proceed to overcharge customer is a deceptive practice. Do you blame the restaurant in this case, or the customer for not asking? Whatever your view, any restaurant that have this kind of additude and business practice is a scam in my books.

Quote:
U said u expect every girl is available for sex. Even in a agogo bar, a girl have the right to refuse to go with a particular customer if she is not comfortable to go with him.
There is a difference between 'available' and 'forced'. Coyote girls are typically not available, but are marketed in a way to appear that they are. None of your arugments address this core deceptive issue. You keep arguing peripheral points which don't address the core deceptive practice of Coyote bars. This has nothing to do with China KTV, money or spending.

Quote:
Financially motivated? Even if the coyote bars have not a single customer, Nor the girls can't make a single LD or barfine, I still get 100% Not more Not less Comm for each girl I supplied. Lol. There's no difference for me 365 days even there's only just 1 pathetic customer sitting there sipping a drink for hours for the whole night.
You get 100% in the short term, but in the Long-term, if no customers in Coyote bars, surely your business will be affected and you will lose profits from bars booking your ladies. How can you even argue you aren't financially motivated to support Coyote Bars? I'm sorry this is the worst argument you have made.

Quote:
Why would we need any respected brother here for any case, to come forward to attest his like for that? Do u need a voting system for it as well? As much as u might detest the coyote concept, there are plenty of Japan/farang as well as Singaporeans patronising nana/cowboy every night.
Because this is not SG where only the PAP can produce their propaganda and silence and drown the general public with their narrow views, and tell the people how they should think. So far only you seem to praise Coyote Bars, but you are obviously biased to do so. Those Farangs/Japs that visit SC/NP, do they go there looking for Coyotes or Gogo dancers? do they visit the Coyote bars by mistake thinking they are gogo bars where you can barfine? Obviously they visit famous places like Baccarra but this is a Gogo Bar not Coyote. This is why i am interested in hearing other opinions that are not biased. You seem to confuse the popularity of Gogo places like Baccarra with pure Coyote Bars... which i don't hear similar praise and popularity.

Quote:

Does baccara put up a SIGN that says " most of my agogo employees only prefer to go ST instead of LT. Preferably Japan customers. standard barfine - 600A+2LDS. LT - 4 hours." As myself, I did not see that. But despite many disapprove of how expensive and ridiculous it may seem at baccara, it's still attracts lots of customers.
Why do you keep confusing Bacarra and Coyote Bar? Bacarra is clearly a Gogo bar where you can barfine any girl there. The issue is not how popular/expensive Baccara is. The issue I have is the depceptive practice of Coyote's and Coyote Bars like the Arab bars. All your response have failed to address this clearly.

Quote:
Last but not least, if u have the mindset that the girls u see must be available for anyone for sex , there's only one place. Massage parlours. Agogo bars girls also have the right to refuse to go with u but the next moment go off with a Japan customer. M I right to say that agogo bars also deceive customers to believe that all their girls have to go ST/LT as per requested by any customer without the right to refuse? They should also put signs in all different languages particular in Chinese. As I have seen many girls rejecting going with China tourists. Please let me know your views on the agogo bars.
Again, the issue is not Agogo bars, and you seem to confuse their business practices and that of Coyote Bars such as Arab bars. My complaint is the Coyote bars deceptively 'blur' the options of different girls, and deliberately do a bad job of advising the customer to make more profits. Your arugments seem to blame the customer for not clearly 'asking'. If this is your business model i feel bad for you, in my business i clearly tell my customer all my charges and fees so they are not upset or disappointed and they come back as repeat customer. Maybe this is the reason local Thais are not allowed in Coyote bars because they would be upset with this dishonestly and cause a scene in the bar - I can't think of any other industry that would discriminate against their own people in their own country! Personally, I never blame my customers in my business for not asking things, i consider it my job to be honest and put their satisfaction first.

VBKK, there is no point continuing this argument with you, and i will stop now because you feel strong and stubborn on this issue, and confuse the argument with other issues that don't address the core issue i have described. This is why i wish to hear the views of others to see what they think, but you don't t that is necessary. Again, i think it is very revealing that not a single other person here say they like the infestation of Coyotes, while many other bros clearly dislike it. Just because SC has evolved to this style does not mean that its what the people like/want.

Last edited by lost99; 07-01-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 you all very good hor.
Camping here to see free show of some busybody and cocky people post his business stories and autobiography in Bangkok.

After come back from Jakarta quit drinking alcohol?

Indo cewek susu must be damn power!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Power konkek la susu slurp slurp china good or not I heard mixed voices but more that is more ex and fun factors lesser than in President Hu era... but President Jiang era then the best girls can con to bed using singapore passport or give them fake Rolex lol
Old 07-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Power konkek la susu slurp slurp china good or not I heard mixed voices but more that is more ex and fun factors lesser than in President Hu era... but President Jiang era then the best girls can con to bed using singapore passport or give them fake Rolex lol
Long time no see, u now quit smoking.. which is good.

Got become more yan dao from the konkek susu

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Long time no see, u now quit smoking.. which is good.

Got become more yan dao from the konkek susu
I quit drinking not smoking lol still let ceweks suck my cigar!
Old 07-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Maybe i am in the minority, but to my memory I have never heard another seasoned member here say they truly 'enjoy' the Coyote concept in Thailand, .
There is time and place for everything. After a few STs , I love going to bars to get drunk and have some eye candy with ZERO intention to barfine.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
There is time and place for everything. After a few STs , I love going to bars to get drunk and have some eye candy with ZERO intention to barfine.
U very the can leh.... after a few STs in a night.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
your first few STs, without alcohol?
Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think we have to consider that the term "Coyote" is rather misused now, the only really started to exist in the gogo world due to issues recruiting enough staff, initially it was a way of enticing girls who would not normally consider working in that environment, who weren't open to offering sexual services.

However what's happened over time is that the standards have dropped, the attractiveness required has dropped and the girls do offer sex just at an inflated price for both them and the bar.

Simple really other girls saw these coyotes and were "well I'ma coyote to"...services the offer don't change just their attitude and price tag. Most "coyotes" you see these days in nana/cowboy would have been regular gogo girls 3 or 4 years ago...the genuinely attractive girls won't work in those areas and that hasn't changed.

So yeah it is just a way of inflating prices, maybe not a scam but preying on people who don't know better...it's no coincidence that the bars VBKK listed that don't have these pretend coyotes...Baccara, Rainbow etc are by far the busiest and best regarded whilst the likes of Sahara, Rio and Midnight are empty shells.

I have no problem with the genuine hostess concept, in fact I prefer it (gogo quality is generally appalling) but if you're going to do that you may as well do it with some quality in places like Monte Carlo, Villa, Aladdin etc. not try to pretend to be a baller in some dump on soi cowboy.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

We were all young once , thus my post. Can go all nite long when younger but now ........... sighhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
your first few STs, without alcohol?
Off course without la! I am someone who prefers booze to women nowadays so if you get me started , Ill rather get drunk
Old 07-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Come in peace as long my tail is not purposely flatten...
Who dare to bulldoze your premium serwit tail 555?

Quote:
5555 those days are long gone man.
It was good while it lasted.

Even popiah (Viet) also very smart these days liao 555!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Got become more yan dao from the konkek susu.
Khun Allanooi is forever young 555!

Quote:
I quit drinking not smoking lol still let ceweks suck my cigar!
I always tell the girls to refrain from smoking.
Want to smoke I can take out my cigar and let them puff 555!

Quote:
Off course without la! I am someone who prefers booze to women nowadays so if you get me started, Ill rather get drunk
How come I becoming like you also?
Must be age catching up 555.

Quote:
Khun ahtecklim kuat (strong) mah.
Insert -> when young. 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 07-01-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Coyote Ugly

Quote:
If there is another respected brother here who loves Coyote Dancers, and does not find them confusing when mixed in SC or SN, please let him speak up, and i will take back this view.
Quote:
This is why i wish to hear the views of others to see what they think, but you don't t that is necessary. Again, i think it is very revealing that not a single other person here say they like the infestation of Coyotes, while many other bros clearly dislike it. Just because SC has evolved to this style does not mean that its what the people like/want.
Personally I love coyote dancers but please be patient and allow me to narrate a timeline on the brief history of coyote dancers in Bangkok.
Both newbies and veterans alike will better understand why the word "coyote" is an abused, cliche and washed down term in present day 2017.

HISTORY

In early 2000s a G-Club call Forte opened for business on Sukhumvit Soi 23.
Now there're also quite a few old school G-Clubs in existence even before Forte opened its doors.
But what makes Forte different is that not only it has PRs (hostess) but also introduced a new concept.
It has dancers dancing on bar top at stipulated timings throughout the night.
Voila the "coyote" concept was born!

This concept was inspired by the American film Coyote Ugly and Coyote Ugly Saloon.
In hindsight it might not sound exciting for the newer and present generation.
But in those days it was ground breaking in context to Thailand club industry and especially I was cheonging in that scene during its infancy stages.

You can be a shy guy in real life but in Forte all you have to do is to fork out some cash to buy lady drinks for the coyotes/PRs.
They will entertain, chat, drink, play games, etc.
Anything besides sex hahahaha!

INNER WORKINGS

And also back in days G-Clubs are supposed to project an image of atas (high class) and good clean fun.
Girls are now allowed to go back with customers at least not outright.
You have to use your own skills to bed these chicks.
Till now most established Tier 1 and 2 G-Clubs are still sticking to this principle.

This business model was so successful and profitable that other G-Clubs and new G-Clubs began to sprung up country wide (not just Bangkok) all the way to late 00s.
That whole decade was an explosive growth for this industry.
After the turn of the new decade into 2010s the novelty factor sort of worn off.
Some G-Clubs closed down and some consolidate into smaller venues.

The G-Club clientele is mainly upper middle income and affluent Thais.
G-Club PRs/Coyotes earn a very good salary + commission besides the tips from customers.
Most will only put out for the right price but that also takes time if you can afford the time and money.
The rich Thais love this cock teasing game but most foreigners can't afford to do it.
There're of course exceptions just like all things in life.

I've personally know a few friends who sponsored these girls big time.
Property and sports cars but that's another story for another day.

Although spent a mini fortune in G-Clubs in my younger days but the experience was priceless.
Both sweet and bitter memories hehehe.

PRESENT

Fast forward to recent years and present day.
Girlie bars began to use coyote dancers as a marketing gimmick to pull in the crowd.
I don't see a problem with that as a business does what it can to survive in a stiff competition environment.

However many bars do not make it clear that which girls go out and which girls don't for ST/LT.
I'm sure there're some bar owners that do let their customers know but I think that's the minority.
To the average newbie or tourist how will they know about this detail?

Personally I also prefer to go to a G-Club if I want to flirt with coyote dancers.
Not a fan of Agogo Bars but that doesn't give me the right to shoot people down for their preferences.

Bro 0898 said it best, "I have no problem with the genuine hostess concept, in fact I prefer it (gogo quality is generally appalling) but if you're going to do that you may as well do it with some quality in places like Monte Carlo, Villa, Aladdin etc. not try to pretend to be a baller in some dump on soi cowboy.".

GDP

Also this coyote concept is widely exported to clubs in Singapore, Malaysia and worldwide albeit operating in their own versions within confines of local laws and regulations. Eg. In Singapore bar top dancing requires a public entertainment license and dancers are not allowed to mingle with customers. That's why Thai girls will flee when there is a raid in Singapore and Malaysia "Thai Discos".

LAST WORDS

End of the day it is how a girlie bar wants to operate.
Short or long term type of business model?
If you want repeat business then you have to conduct your business in a honest way.
The dishonest ones will self destruct sooner or later.

So now you can comprehend why I expressed that the word "coyote" is an abused, cliche and washed down term in present day 2017.

And why the hell I type such a long essay?
That is because I want to shut a busybody and cocky person's mouth up once and for all for his autocratic views.
But you know what I'm not on the ground and out of touch with Thailand so please take my opinions as talking cock only hahahaha!

*Note: Please feel free to use or link my article but please quote source and author.

Quote:
We are welcome to their own views and opinions, but right now you are the only voice i hear on this forum that support the Coyotes, and i have heard many people have opposite view.
As mentioned before some people because of vested interest keep defending about certain aspects and spin a bunch of wonderful stories to announce to the whole world to justify.
And when other people have differing views he try his best to shoot it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
I have no problem with the genuine hostess concept, in fact I prefer it (gogo quality is generally appalling) but if you're going to do that you may as well do it with some quality in places like Monte Carlo, Villa, Aladdin etc. not try to pretend to be a baller in some dump on soi cowboy.
Weel said Khun 0898!

First of all I want to make it clear I'm not looking down on bar girls or coyotes working in bars.
There're definitely some girls who are forced or willingly to work in this environment to make some fast cash.
However there're also many bad eggs that like to chut pattern so use your own judgement.

Here's how I look at it.
If want to enjoy flirting (some say cock tease) with coyotes then fork up some dough and do it in the G-Clubs for top quality coyotes.
The only exception is The PIMP G-Club which is akin to a higher class Agogo Bar that's all.

Those that enjoy the coyotes at bars it's their right and preference.
Nothing wrong.

But what I have a problem is some people because of vested interest keep defending about certain aspects and spin a bunch of wonderful stories to announce to the whole world to justify.
And when other people have differing views he try his best to shoot it down.
I still haven't even talk about how he want to sabo me yet.

All have eyes to see 555!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 07-01-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago, there are less so called "coyote" in AGG bars.... to me, why should there be coyote when I can get any ger I fancy to sit and have a drink in the AGG bar?

I just hate it when I am in a AGG bar and a coyote comes n bothers me cause she either costs a premium price or gives excuse, she can't be bf... to me it defeats the purpose of AGG.

1 of the reason for AGG bars to get coyote gers simply, there is not enough gers in the bar. Thus getting a 3rd party to bring in gers and letting the agent manages these troublesome gers are easier.

Again this is a forum, this is virtual world, why bother who is doing what. Isn't this forum for fun and entertainment. Happy just post, unhappy just ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
I think we have to consider that the term "Coyote" is rather misused now,
"Coyote" is like "Model" where these gers want to brand themselves as premium. A lot of ugly coyotes in AGG and same as a lot ugly models mingling in MPs and G-clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Who dare to bulldoze your premium serwit tail 555?
Premium service but business is bad, must think of add on to enhance the service. Thus now I have a LB with 15 inches dick. This is super add on.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Coyote in SC = Blue balls la..

I see so many saosao in siam paragon cannot piak piak already so torture.. why go to SC to suffer more..

G Club different.. i checked my expectations at the door and I also took a long hard look in the toilet mirror and tell myself I'm not Korean Superstar.. although everytime mamasan say i handsome I tip her thb100..

No point see the girl so hot.. then go back hotel room use imagination and five fingers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1