The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Any bro tried h16r3 before? Went in and reject by her.. Sianzz..
Is she good? Any review?
Yesterday went down tried ask this H16R3 was rejected too wield lady haha...
Old 30-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Yesterday went down tried ask this H16R3 was rejected too wield lady haha...
She just interested in her Hp.. Sianzz..
Old 31-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shalalol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first ever post here....

Just came back from Pt. After jalan jalan cuci mata just try my luck at H22. This lady at room 22. MIlF can speak malay. Service wise....SOP....nothing to shout....standard BJ, cowgirl and finish off with doggy. But there is one lady in H22R9...big boobs, good looking...but i saw her rejected an indian guy...so not brave enough to ask as im malay. Maybe will try her other day.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalalol View Post
My first ever post here....

Just came back from Pt. After jalan jalan cuci mata just try my luck at H22. This lady at room 22. MIlF can speak malay. Service wise....SOP....nothing to shout....standard BJ, cowgirl and finish off with doggy. But there is one lady in H22R9...big boobs, good looking...but i saw her rejected an indian guy...so not brave enough to ask as im malay. Maybe will try her other day.
She is Xiao Wei. They take any but of course those they want (or depend on mood). Just ask but if rejected move to next one. Mostly from Malaysia so probably can speak Malay.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have not personally tried petain but geylang is still a better alternative for me
Old 03-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shalalol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepost View Post
She is Xiao Wei. They take any but of course those they want (or depend on mood). Just ask but if rejected move to next one. Mostly from Malaysia so probably can speak Malay.
Which one is Xiao Wei bro? RM 9 or 22.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Just had H24R19. Was walking around and saw that some shops were closed. Wanted to go home when I saw this short hair GILF. Normally not into short hair aunties but decided to give her a try as I always see her when I visit Petain.
I went in and we both stripped. She helped me to wash at the basin and I lay down. Was shocked when she went and started licking my nipples as I fondled her tits. BJ me and she proceeded to ride on top of me. As I missionary her can she kept grabbing my hands to be on her tits. Next was doggy and back to missionary and came in her (capped ofcourse).
Went on to wash me again as we got dressed and I left the place a happy man.

Cat20
- Unit: H24R19

- Name: Mong Peng/Peggy

- Body: Skinny/slim

- Boobs: A very good B (Quite smooth and nice to grab)

- Nipple Licking: Was surprised when she did it but suction very good. Made my nipple hard hehehe

- BJ: Not really good as can tell she was trying a bit too hard. But at least I can sit up and play with her tits while she suck it

- Her on top: This one can also tell she was trying too hard. I've done it with Thais and they were better (But also can't compare young with old lah) Don't know is it because she haven't had fresh young meat in awhile

- Missionary and Doggy: It's only when I was in control that it got better for me. While in missionary she kept making me to grab her tits and I just squeezed it (but not too tight lah) in doggy also just grabbed her tits.

- RTF: Might go back for 2nd time. But if I still feel she's trying too hard to be horny, maybe best not to go back lah

(I just like to go into details for my fellow bros here)
Old 04-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalalol View Post
Which one is Xiao Wei bro? RM 9 or 22.
Xiao Wei H22R9.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Guys ; how are all the $20 value for money ladies ? Are they good? Seems like not much discussion here but whenever I passing, their rooms are always locked, serving customers. Are there any good find?
Old 04-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Guys ; how are all the $20 value for money ladies ? Are they good? Seems like not much discussion here but whenever I passing, their rooms are always locked, serving customers. Are there any good find?
Bro, can give H24R19 a try. Wrote a FR on her two posts back
Old 06-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Bro, can give H24R19 a try. Wrote a FR on her two posts back
Hey thanks !
Old 10-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any idea what happened to House 12... was there yesterday afternoon but the section was barred and cordoned off leh...
Old 13-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Is Petain more happening on weekend or about the same? Cos I always see some rooms never open so I thought maybe they only come on weekends???
Old 13-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Is the time of the year to ask when is the last day before the girls return home for CNY? I guess two days before the eve of CNY, that should be 26 Jan.

So mark your calender probably back in biz on 11 Feb. Note some girls hometown could be Sabah, that is a long way home and back.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Any idea what happened to House 12... was there yesterday afternoon but the section was barred and cordoned off leh...
Nothing happened. The section will be cordoned off if there are no WLs working.
This happens quite often as nowadays the WLs will knock off early @ 4-5pm on slow days. Try to go early as they start earlier now with some WLs oredi coming in to work @ 10am

H12 will be closed for 4 days over the CNY period...... they resume business on 1st Feb 2017.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1