The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

so sad
haven met yingying yet
Old 23-04-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Yup, Ying Ying has cut her card on Wed, after her one year stint in GL.. And. I think she should already left S'pore. Although she is seldom mentioned in FRs, but to me she is the hidden gem of L16H54A.
Too bad I didn't have the chance to see her on Tues, which is her last working day, as one guy has booked her from early afternoon all the way till closing! ��That guy must be her special one in S'pore, anyway I kinda guessed she has a special one in Sg all these while. I wish her all the best.. I will take comfort that Chu Chu, Emily, An An and Ling Rong are still here, and the newbies!
He booked her to have fun outside, not in the shop right? as what can they do for 10 hours in the room.

asked other girls from the same shop before out for dinner, but this ying ying, knew her since her debut, every time reject, gave up. though she quite open to let me take photos of her or send me her photos. but after few months, don't allow anymore, maybe got bf in Singapore.

Last edited by accurate FR; 01-05-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 23-04-2016, 04:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iled View Post
Is AnAn still there?
Yes she is
Old 24-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Just in case some of you are wondering ... The WLs who departed from this shop recently are Wen Wen, Coco, Le Le and Ying Ying.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Just in case some of you are wondering ... The WLs who departed from this shop recently are Wen Wen, Coco, Le Le and Ying Ying.
I tot WenWen n LeLe just join not long ago?
Old 25-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
I tot WenWen n LeLe just join not long ago?
Yeah ... These two were here only for a few months ... There are many reasons as to why WL needs to depart abruptly ... Some primary reasons are lack of business, unable to cope with the tough demands of local punters, medical reasons, personal reason which requires her to return home without fail, etc.

I would suggest samsters to publicize her favorite WLs here if one does not want to see their favorite WL depart too soon because of lack of business. Some WLs bit the bullet and down graded themselves to either CAT100 or CAT80 due to slow business.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivamadrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah ... These two were here only for a few months ... There are many reasons as to why WL needs to depart abruptly ... Some primary reasons are lack of business, unable to cope with the tough demands of local punters, medical reasons, personal reason which requires her to return home without fail, etc.

I would suggest samsters to publicize her favorite WLs here if one does not want to see their favorite WL depart too soon because of lack of business. Some WLs bit the bullet and down graded themselves to either CAT100 or CAT80 due to slow business.
Kinda sad to hear wen wen leaving. Her service was acceptable but i guess she always fall sick that's why she choose to depart with us. Nevertheless all the best to her.
Old 25-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Both debuted in July-15, about 9 months.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bao Niu

Chatty. Good BBBJ with nice expression (good actress?) Everything else, SOP.

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 26-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went yesterday about 1600pm

Not much customers but a lot of gals dunno pick who as heard review the new gals not much gfe

Saw Linglong went outside smoking remember her giving good service during my last visit thus pick her

As usual good service left a happy man
Old 28-04-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

is an an still around? is her Service good these days? who else is the ang pai in this house?
Old 28-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
findabonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any1 please guide me where is this hse as I have been unable to find at all despite going up and down l16
Old 28-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by findabonk View Post
Can any1 please guide me where is this hse as I have been unable to find at all despite going up and down l16
So many times this qns is asked.
Its on the 2nd floor of this building and this building is directly opp WH rd.

Old 29-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Will like to give two thumbs up to Lisa, a newbie who started work about two weeks ago.

Standing at 1.6m tall, she is slim, sweet and pleasant looking, has straight & long hair, lovely B+ boobs with light brown areola & nipples, trimmed pubic hair. BBBJ service was fairly standard. She was shy with frenching and pussy licking/painting initially. After she warmed up, she was totally immersed and frenched passionately. She intermittently moaned and gasped as I painted her. Her pussy is small and tight. I sensed that I was going to have a fabulous bonk with her. She relaxed and allowed herself to climax several times and true enough - two rounds of cowride and missionary steaming sex -we experienced ecstasy! Definitely an RTF for me!
Old 29-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Will like to give two thumbs up to Lisa, a newbie who started work about two weeks ago.

Standing at 1.6m tall, she is slim, sweet and pleasant looking, has straight & long hair, lovely B+ boobs with light brown areola & nipples, trimmed pubic hair. BBBJ service was fairly standard. She was shy with frenching and pussy licking/painting initially. After she warmed up, she was totally immersed and frenched passionately. She intermittently moaned and gasped as I painted her. Her pussy is small and tight. I sensed that I was going to have a fabulous bonk with her. She relaxed and allowed herself to climax several times and true enough - two rounds of cowride and missionary steaming sex -we experienced ecstasy! Definitely an RTF for me!
Good FR, bro ... U may wanna try Ting Ting next ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1