The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
visitorfromfar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi,

I'm visiting batam on a business trip. I'm Indian so I can be very easily spotted as foreigner.
What places are good for massage with full service and not get robbed? and what will be a decent price?

Also, any place where I can go to have few drinks and meet girls who speak english?

Thank you all
Old 12-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
visitorfromfar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'm a easily spotted foreigner(Indian) visiting batam on business trip.

What are good places to go for full service massage? and how much do they cost? I'm thinking of going to nagoya hill and see something nearby.

Also, any places I can go to get a few beers and meet girls who speak english?

Thank you all in advance
Old 12-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
The green bean soup story by bro nono..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
... U missed the green bean soup story as below by nono1973
Thanks Koh and Leoric for the reminder / re-posting of NoNo's Green Bean Soup story...
Indeed another very funny and yet life reflecting story with additional touch of adults' content... AHAHAH...

Very true with what I observed in local "flower-hanging" pub...
First guy paid for a basic $20 flower around the star girl. Got a smile from her.
Another interested fellow over hang with $50. Got a wave from her.
First guy not happy, paid for $100 banner for a flying kiss.
This "man's fight" went on and on until the golden $1,000 banner is out.
Almost fell off my chair... This $1,000 don't know got include FJ after the work anot...

Come to think of it, I have yet to see any "flower-hanging" pub in Batam.
Is there any? Might be a good business to start there, maybe better income than booking joint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Tried before, gotten nothing from K8.
*cheeky smile*
Noted with thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
... Since u have asked, will share my adventure in K8...
Ahahaha... quick quick... where's your part 2 of review?
Spoiler leh... I read until so shiok only to stop at the most crucial part of your review with a "Continue in part 2"... Zzz...

After Part II added by BigBird00:

Bravo... Enjoyed your part II... Thumbs Up Up...
Think this OWE lady will be popular soon...

Thank you for your sharing...

Last edited by longlong135; 12-01-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: After Part II added by BigBird00
Old 12-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by visitorfromfar View Post
... What places are good for massage with full service and not get robbed?
Generally, if you do not flash your money openly in public, you should be safe from being robbed.

Quote:
... What are good places to go for full service massage? and how much do they cost?
You can try the guide provided by the regulars here for massage. (From brother Nono1973's guide)
Link: http://realreviews.com/forum/showthr...=11953&page=10

For BJ and FJ by the massage ladies, they will normally quote you higher price (example like BJ: 300K / FJ: 500K)
So you need to bargain the price down. Advice given by the regulars here are... BJ: 150K / FJ: 250K

Quote:
... any places I can go to get a few beers and meet girls who speak english?
Same question I asked before in this forum... haha...
Places recommended by brother IIcy is Nadim airport...

As stated in my signature, I am a newbie and this is just my temporary reply to your questions.
Other brothers who are more experienced will answer you in more detail with more information...

Welcome to Batam Thread...

Last edited by longlong135; 12-01-2016 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Amendment...
Old 12-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 19
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Very interesting story! I would like to know more on K8. Will they provides album for reference and can explain more info on overnight procedure or prices.
I didn't ask. I wanted to try and not have too much expectations & also see whats K8 is about.

K8 has a lot more to offer, i believe. There are other "sections" where one can book for Over night. <= Needs validation?

The one that serves me was one on them. She would wear her hot pants for customers viewing, she put on her jeans over her hot pants when she gave me Urut. I guess it a slow day for her.

Sorry I didn't explore K8 more as i was rushing for my next appt. Maybe others who knows can share more.

Last edited by Bigbird00; 12-01-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 19
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

I saw Nono posted some Dental info. I guess someone needed some Dental works in Batam.

Here's another alternative. i found this clinic very near Formosa & City Central. Its next to Orchid hair saloon. 30.5 steps from CC Hotel. it may cost more then others since it located in a tourist area. Hope this helps & its not too late.

Contact blocked due to advert issues (as i heard abt strict rules) here in SBF. PM if u want the contact no.

Disclaimer: I didn't ask for pricing or use her service before. Please check and validate if u like to use them.

Last edited by Bigbird00; 12-01-2016 at 10:29 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro nono...

KITAS = Kartu Ijin Tenaga Kerja Asing ... or somthing like work permit stay for a period of time. Mostly those working in batam MUST have this KITAS or the penalty will lots of under table money.

They too can have a smart card for easy entry to and fro batam.

Just FYI .

Thanks
Old 12-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin59 View Post
KITAS = Kartu Ijin Tenaga Kerja Asing ... or somthing like work permit stay for a period of time. Mostly those working in batam MUST have this KITAS or the penalty will lots of under table money.

They too can have a smart card for easy entry to and fro batam.
Thank you bro,i was just about to ask bro vaxvms when he replied me if its like the Sillypore's NRIC. So,its more like work permit,i guess.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34393

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Always Prima Ferries (Horizon Fast):
1) I buy the ticket for the first available ferry directly at the booth at Harbour Front and, immediately on my arrival, I book the return at their booth at Harbour Bay; do your checkin upon booking there, so you save time the day of departure (you go straight to gate 30 mins before);
2) in special busy days, I book online or by phone
http://horizonfastferry.com/home/
Thanks for info bro.

Upzzz with appreciation!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
That time we went at 1pm already not much hot ones liao , heard from OKT got even better ones , told us to come earlier next time lol (was a friday)
I am constantly on the look out for the right timing,right place and the right day to visit a joint,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Following the newbie's guide to NBerry or Bunga shouldn't be that wrong unless one is suay enough to get a poor attitude cewek.

Ahhhh Bro NoNo why the 14th whyyyyyyyy
Hopefully someday I could join in the crew if my job allows me to get off on the future trips

The mini zoo is one attraction I would really like to visit for some photo bombing session.
We have the every month thru out the whole 2016,bro.

14th is an auspicious date,hehehe...hopefully everything goes well. You have a good positive attitude base in the forum,i hope to see you in my future group trips too.

And by the way,dont hold too high expectation for the mini zoo. You may wish to just take that place like an open air private pet shop with a little more exotic animals in a bigger size area,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Different ppl has a different definition.

SYT = Sweet Young Thing

The key is - Sweet

Another key is - Young
Girl not sweet but young,not a SYT even at 18 years old. A nice GND perhaps.

Girl sweet but at 28 years old and above would likely be MILF

Somewhere in between will either be semi SYT or semi MILF.

SSYT would be young model-type,hehehe... (accidentally found 2 so far,both in Permata Indah that offer better service than normal SYT standard-4 shots/night base on 4 FRs from 4 pax)

My own perspective in Batam.

Quote:
IF got, usually kena BAO by some rich fellow liao.
Some years down the road,they will be moving towards the MILF category,hehehe...then the price comes down.

Quote:
MILF are indeed better in terms of GF n service.
After accumulating experience over the years from SYT to MILF,hehehe...i now aim for those somewhere in between milf and syt. Getting the best of both world.

Quote:
Jakarta, 22 is considered old liao ... hehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
i am lucky, i was in batam on 30dec15. ask a taxi driver send me 4 booking joint , after return 1 of booking join booking girl. last he send me back massage shop near my hotel, only pay him 50k
Just treat it as buy him a meal. And for your info,not all booking joints in Batam pays taxi driver 100k commission,some pays 50k. 100k commission were for those higher end booking joint where the girls were charged to the customer at a higher price,eg Bunga,Happy8,indah2,MM etc. Its the same reason why taxi drivers like to bring you to certain booking joint (eg. Morena series) and not to other booking joint. Less commission versus more commission.

For me,i will still pay him the 50k,but i will bargain when i am in the booking joint. Then again,its 30th Dec where demand BEGINS to start hitting more than supply. So one will have to gauge the whole situation before the bargain.

In my perspective New Year Day and its eve is a super peak season,a day before its eve is still a peak to me. Almost just like CNY eve and 1 or 2 days before CNY eve is considered peak to me. 5 days before CNY 2015,a Formosa room cost S$456.00 in agoda and thats excluding tax. Demand exceeding supply kind of situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Yup 40k.. And tats the last taxi fare that he gonna earn from me.
Thank you. But i am kind of sure it wont be the last taxi fare that he is gonna earn from you,hehehe...your mind will likely be way too preoccupied over time by other better,more important and enjoyable things in Batam than to remember a vehicle number,the face of a taxi driver or the color and type of his vehicle.

Well,unless you can come out with a "formula" aka method to prevent all or most future taxi rides to play this kind of game with you (or us if you are willing to share if you found one).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. Planning a 1 day solo trip tmr for some release.

My rough plans is 2x massage with happy ending.
With some shopping of food to dabao back in between.

Can have advice on the following?
What are some of the MP you recommend? Preferably not too far tho i can try taking cab( 1st timer)

Read some posts so hj is 150k to 250k and fj is 250k to 400k ? Did i get the rates right?

What time do they open as i plan to go early and come back sg by 8-9pm (keepin mind i am going for 2x)

Thanks!
Old 13-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
nongsa very far. more for family activities or go with mistress
I think the btm prison is in tat area too.

The recent ferry tat almost sink when heading towards Sg happens in Nongsa Ferry terminal too.

Quote:
Tried before, gotten nothing from K8.
Like Pas massage,u'll need to prompt the girl for the happy ending most time. Otherwise,not going to get it but tat'd put the cust in a bad bargaining position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Another way i do before i got to learn the above method is i email or sms the staff/s of Kaha Travel (once i become regular),ask them to help me reserve a room. But one will need to calculate the cost of 2-3 oversea sms charges + the hotel room price per night in order not to become "penny wise and a pound stupid".
Beside the phone bill u'll need to add the supir/ojek fare to room bill too,unless u r staying in hotels near Kaha.

Last edited by iicycold; 13-01-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 13-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Can, booking.com no payment is involve. U just used your credit card to book and confirm booking.
i c..so it shld be the same as agoda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Payment made on the day when u arrive. If u book, no show also no problem, but make sure don't alway use same card. Later tio ban
Good to knw.

Thx for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Adulterated or not,i can only tell after the lab test has been run to get a report. Since Momo has it,i may likely get from Momo 1st (for convenient reason),but it wont be so soon as i still have quite a stockpile of honey at home stored in glass jar,hehehehe...
U still not look young enough? Later becm The Return of the Condor Heroes's xiao long nu ,60 yo age like 30yo age then u knw.
Old 13-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Francis69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Wife

I go to Spore regularly and also drop by Batam. Got any contract wife in Batam? Any tips from lau jiao? Any idea how much maintenance I need to pay?
Thank you. Kam sia!
Old 13-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Same question I asked before in this forum... haha...
Places recommended by brother IIcy is Nadim airport...
U veri luckier liao,the thread history of seniors will asking u read this

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=17994

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=31554

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=29313

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3010

https://samsforum.com/showthread...03#post7117003

https://samsforum.com/showthread...#post59030 19

https://samsforum.com/showthread...#post60206 96

https://samsforum.com/showthread...#post70428 86

& u got ability use invisible mode talking here,put avatar & put signature alrady shwing u not junior mem of this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread