The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
I think it's more likely they are trained to say every guy is big lol.

If they do praise a client, it's either maybe they do think he's good looking or they just hustling, give abit more gfe to make the guy rtf. Even when they ask to add WeChat also means nothing, just to build some rapport to make us rtf only
Yeah, I guess so. Coz after a while, they will have to depend on RTF clients once they are no longer new to VP.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Can rate how many marks you give to these 2? Just the looks.
Both are rather short, below 160cm.

If jolin face is 10, Izabelle is soild 8.5, look more like a local. Her pics look more foxy but she more towards syt actually.

Givenchy is 7.5 for me, ah lian look with make up and really really skinny with alot tattoo. She will score more for those into ah lian look.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Both are rather short, below 160cm.

If jolin face is 10, Izabelle is soild 8.5, look more like a local. Her pics look more foxy but she more towards syt actually.

Givenchy is 7.5 for me, ah lian look with make up and really really skinny with alot tattoo. She will score more for those into ah lian look.
Thanks bro for the review.
Originally I thought tattoo is okay for me, but then those girls with a lot of tattoo tend to vape as well and that is a big no no to me. I find girls without tattoo more attractive to be frank.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
I think it's more likely they are trained to say every guy is big lol.

If they do praise a client, it's either maybe they do think he's good looking or they just hustling, give abit more gfe to make the guy rtf. Even when they ask to add WeChat also means nothing, just to build some rapport to make us rtf only
i think as long as yours is average size they will say it’s big. normal la. you are their rice bowl must make you feel happy and inflate your ego a bit ma.

yan dao also the same like buying cai png or lim kopi at coffee shop the auntie. you yourself should honestly know if apart from working girls, do girls in your social circle think you are yan dao, these are the true opinions.

nowadays i hardly frequent VP so no FR to give on the other newer girls. i still visit zoei once in awhile. but hor i feel zoei slightly prettier than jolin cuz much much younger but each to their cup of tea haha,

anyway maybe just me i prefer those cannot DFK then i slowly befriend them until can at least light kisses/ frenching… feels shiok that way lol.

i had some underground FWB r/s with 2 angpais before (not at the same time, separate time last year and early this year) but after two months or so a bit tough cuz i can’t commit and they also want find “love”. end up the r/s die off even before they ended their stint here.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
i think as long as yours is average size they will say it’s big. normal la. you are their rice bowl must make you feel happy and inflate your ego a bit ma.

yan dao also the same like buying cai png or lim kopi at coffee shop the auntie. you yourself should honestly know if apart from working girls, do girls in your social circle think you are yan dao, these are the true opinions.

nowadays i hardly frequent VP so no FR to give on the other newer girls. i still visit zoei once in awhile. but hor i feel zoei slightly prettier than jolin cuz much much younger but each to their cup of tea haha,

anyway maybe just me i prefer those cannot DFK then i slowly befriend them until can at least light kisses/ frenching… feels shiok that way lol.

i had some underground FWB r/s with 2 angpais before (not at the same time, separate time last year and early this year) but after two months or so a bit tough cuz i can’t commit and they also want find “love”. end up the r/s die off even before they ended their stint here.
Yeah bro same thoughts.

Actually I feel Alin and Athena prettier also, just that I think most will say jolin prettier. Didn't try zoei but I know she's a friend of Athena, she told me zoei very very pretty hahaha.

I get what you mean, I slowly unlock Athena also, the feeling really different.

I used to be really close with one legend also, different period as yours. Do you mind if I pm someday to chat a little? Wont ask the girls name.
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Yeah bro same thoughts.

Actually I feel Alin and Athena prettier also, just that I think most will say jolin prettier. Didn't try zoei but I know she's a friend of Athena, she told me zoei very very pretty hahaha.

I get what you mean, I slowly unlock Athena also, the feeling really different.

I used to be really close with one legend also, different period as yours. Do you mind if I pm someday to chat a little? Wont ask the girls name.
Athena i haven’t met so not sure. yeah Alin is unique cannot be compared i feel. like a 洋娃娃 doll as i heard people comment before. 9/9.5 kind of girls. not taking anything away from jolin but all these are top tier girls.

haha sure you can pm me to chat. thinking back i’m like the asshole who KC them and didn’t spend money still don’t want spend love on them so i don’t deserve them ba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1