View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 23
nedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant future
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

From personal experience, my favorite RTF has gotten so popular since her debut 6 months ago, that she has become "complacent".

Not that her service is a drastic drop. just that she serves so many customers back to back, that she sometimes hints to me about several things.

There was once, she told me she just showered after finishing the previous customer, so I volunteer to shower by myself.

Then one time I casually say that I am so tired that I am worried that I may not be able to FJ (hoping that she do most of the work). Instead, she hinted that she will take care of me by giving the best BJ. I told her that I still want to finish off with an FJ, however every few minutes she will still hint to want to finish off with a BJ. In the end, she still let me finish off with an FJ, but can tell that her pattern is starting to come out.

She still provides me pretty good service because I am a regular who treated her well since she started. Not with tips or expensive gifts, but I just treat her with respect. Also, there are new girls who just arrived, so she needs to stay competitive and to keep me as regular. I also hinted that every time I decided to queue for her, despite so many other new girls for me to choose.