Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

FR: Polish babe Lina (EuropeanGirl)

Met her late @night on the day she arrived few days ago.
She looked exactly like the photos. Young, tall, slim n very pretty.
Was impressed immediately when I met her outside the lift @ the lobby when she picked me up. What was so special about her was she does not look like your typical WL. She was someone with the girl next door looks in a casual summer dress u would see in Starbucks chilling out. This is the kind of ang moh girl I would get an instant hard on.
Nice natural boobs n smooth flawless skin. She was shy @ the beginning but would soon warm-up to u with non-stop deep frenching followed by deep throat bbbj. This time I would make sure I would get to pump her unlike the last time with blue eye Maria! Only managed cowgirl n missionary positions n came in no time spraying my load on her belly.. Again a very very sextifying session.
As usual I brought along my own mouthwash n insisted that she showers 1st. Too bad the bathroom was too tiny n it couldn't fit in 2 people.
Looking fwd to RTF her soon but I would 1st pay Maria a visit.

Last edited by countryman; 17-11-2019 at 10:45 PM.