Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jeke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Malika by marialaurito

Had her earlier today. She actually doesn't speak english much but basic was okay with me. She's a lolita-type. A young petite girl with a very pleasant and playful attitude. Ever seen Sheri Vi? Malika is probably the closest you can get to that.

From greeting me at the door I could already see her eagerness in wanting to make me happy. She's always smiling, a little nervous, but keen to serve. Once in the mood, she's really bucks hips and gives it her all; real enjoyment.

A bit of discount from her looks from photos due to some blemishes but you would definitely not be able to keep your eyes away from hers. She's really pretty, and she'll look at you coyly with anticipation, blushing at your stares. Her tummy is flat, with a navel piercing. Her breasts are small but soft. Her right nipple is pierced, which was a really pleasant surprise for me. Pussy was shaven, no smell, and she enjoyed letting me paint, arching her back and interlocking her fingers with mine.

Her kissing is natural, making out without any sort of commercial technique. She does smoke but i was not bothered with the trace amounts i detected in her breath.

The bbbj was great, taking in all of me. Her suction wasn't strong but i didnt feel a need to ask her to suck harder at all. It got me good to go for the sex. She's a cowgirl alright. Bloody wonderful how she kept trying to steal kisses while fucking. Later when i took her from behind, she was also able to turn her body and make out. My goodness.

A real gem. No regrets. Would RTF but i'm going for abstinence from now. Finally ticked off "fuck a white girl" from my bucket list and enjoyed every moment of it. I'll engrave this experience into my memories. I highly recommend Malika.