View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Update on PT opening..... it seems PT will not be opening anytime soon according to some of the OKTs there I spoke with recently.
While there are some houses in GL given the green light to start on 13th July..... it does not apply to PT.

Even for the GL situation.... not all houses can start on 13th July.
As one OKT put it...... only a few selected houses are given permission to start on a trial basis..... depending on how these houses perform during the trial..... final decision on when the rest of the houses in GL and PT can be allowed to resume back to full operations will be made.

So let's hope these selected trialists OKTs and their customers behave themselves and go by the book..... and not let AV find any reason to delay the resumption of business for the rest of the houses.