View Single Post
Old 21-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HK Happening

Bro Buster Schwarzenegger, I really shy when i see those HK syt, Cos me think they got stucked up looks Maybe i paid too much at CP liao. Cant retify myself to the 'sian char bo' scene yet

Anyway, Sugar is definitely the place wif the most 'syt' out of the few pubs i been to that day. But is it bcos its on a weekend, we saw most gers there wif sharks. Funny to say, we get to know 2 guys at sugar instead of gers... they 2 r from canada, CBC i think. I was told by them they picked up gers at heihei b4. Me really would like to go heihei see,see. When u wan to bring me go there chiong? hehe, Bro Rokket going back to sydney soon, hope u dun mind me be ur new rookie wingman.

My fren also brought me to the 141,161 gers, damn, its real gd excercise man, haha walked down from the 12th floor to the 4th, Fun. Press bell, +++ cock wif them... hahaha

I now got power to up liao, all thanks to u bros, Will up Bro Buster, Bro Rokket, Bro Sebast, Bro hooters once my power is regained. Cheers!