Old 12-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Hi bro natto3 & everyone....had been busy travelling hence no time to post for awhile. How's the F1 trip bro natto? & the China hunting? I was back from Europe early April (trip cut short due to wife's work, and need not ask, no happenings since with me wife), and went to Phuket for a short romp trip with 1 Sg bro (5 days, 4/april-9/april). Heard from Shuwat that Fantasia instead of moving will be keepin' both locations, and the gals split between both! Hopefully he will have enough gals. Also, met your friend Kai (Police) at chic resto, the cellphone you bought him batt cover lost liao. Ning at chic resto still happening but May (the tall one, good bods but aqua look remember?) pissed with me as we late for a date with them at Ko To Mo. I only managed to met my fan DJ on 1st night as next day she left for home, Chiangrai over Songkran, which was good as that leaves me free to book the dancers and fishtank gals! But most gals we're familiar left for home over Songkran...but good old Nak was still there. Singers are the same gals except 1, Jar had been fired (dunno why), but i met her nightly at Ko To Mo anyway. I tried 1 fishtank gal (Noy), hot stuff, fully booked everynight until i had to pre-book her through Mamasan Ta, and man was she worth it! Her BBBJ world class! 21 year old Rayong gal, fair 100% Nihonjin look with big eyes! I had her for my last 2 nights until i came back to Bkk. Unfortunately she told me her 1 month stint in Phuket ends 22 April after Songkran, and she will go back to Rayong to help her mom's bakery. Guess some of us will be eager for Rayong roti eh???

hehehe. Met your ja ja too, only on the last night as she claimed she sick for 4 days liao....miss you lor bro natto??? kekeke

I will be back in Sg tomorrow for 5 days dealing wif some stuffs, then back to Bkk....

Atlas! my fan DJ will be visiting me in Bkk 17/April to 21/April, i may have a problem...you gonna be in town bro natto??? Bkk ap nam trip?

Will be back in Phuket probably end April....

Sanook Mak!