View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

On a Friday, was in Fortune agogo pud. Only 1 girl naked on stage.Tiger beer RM20. Flowers was RM10.

Spiders pud. Only 10 girls. No naked show. No bikini show. No fancy or katoey show.Only got a parade. Only 2 groups of customers, including me, alone. Tiger beer was RM 22. Flowers was RM 10.This will be a pud that will die soon.

Hello Bangkok. Only half the club was full. Tequilas diluted at RM 10 per glass. Flowers was min RM 50. Tiger beer was RM 20. Pushy waitress. Pushy coyotes. The show was ok. Band was good. Pushy flower sellers ( except for the 2 old experienced katoeys ). Bikini models only got 7 puyings. 2 were cun looking. Coyotes about 60 ladies. Some are dinos.

Expensive rice with pork knuckle & kopi o on the road side stall. Not eager to accept RM.The 1 plate of hawker food & kopi o was RM 15.

Exchange rate in Danok was THB 100 to RM 137.78. The other store rate was THB 100 to RM 137.75.

Shalala & Mutiara Spas got dinos massage ladies.

Farms & OKTs, I do not give a hoot about them.

Last edited by Yokosi; 08-09-2019 at 11:18 PM.