View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Nobody would want to be involved in an accident and not pay insurance to cover in case of mishaps overseas.

I rmb before I go for genting dream cruise, there is a table of insurance pricing, one column stating to cover in case of natural disasters or terrorism bombing and without them. I paid $44 instead of $33 per day to cover inclusive of natural disasters. And I think it also covers pre-existing injuries and not sure if overseas treatment will have any problem. Of course it's best to save the money, dun pay, but who knows what will happen in future.

For day to day except overseas, insurance is a very sensitive topic. Ppl would rather use the money to invest in others like stocks or housing rather than insurance. I think it is best to set aside some money for insurance just in case. Best is do it before joining national service, bec that is where basically most injuries occur. If during national service injured can cover, work injured can cover, but what happens if u get injured at home? And the insurance papers are signed by doctors so cannot lie your medical condition.

I dun know what is the max claim of medishield if I get warded, I tried to check cpf, it only mentioned NTUC Income, nothing else. I read news that Hossan Leong was pes E and recently he got hospitalized for other injuries(not sure what injury). So I somewhat concerned about this max medishield claims and whether there is a need to apply for medical insurance soon?
Insurance is a scam....... dun trust them too much.