View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

So for Day 2,

After sex, my ger got ready to leave (she called her friend from Prince's room). So I am damn hungry so I called Dekuip, and his ger left already so he agreed to go with me for breakfast. Another one our friends joined us with his WL ger. So we went to eat dim sum, near Merlin Hotel. Across the road got some delicous 'siew yoke' so we ta pau also. Slurrp. So now energy replenished, Me and Dekuip no ger so we wanted to go and find some. Our friend WL brought us to farm to recommend. That's when I have to thank our Dutch radar system that can detect pretty ger in Saloon also. So we asked if can book, OKT say can, 1800 baht. I immediately agree, somehow, got magnetism to this girl. Told her to come to hotel at 2pm and we continued shopping. Since I already satisfied, we went hunting for Dekuip and TD still cannot decide if should continue with his ger. As we went from farm to farm, the crowd started coming in. Since we felt tired, we suggested we return to the hotel and meet up with the other bros to attack the MP. So upon reaching the MP, our bro dekuip got turbo one. First in and first to select the only SYT available. KNN some more can use trick like pretty girl cannot massage properly one, let and we mummy recommend, then he choose the SYT! So during the massage, all the bro just tulan and stare at him. hehehe. Then our friend Frank came. Bear in mind the SYT can only speak Thai and a little english (Yes, No, Very Good). So our brother went into another room with frank and ask him to help tackle the ger. As you can read the rest, of course he was successful. Anyway, we finished up and went to Hotel. Waited for the gers and went to eat. My honey arrived at about 3pm. (Overslept she said). So after lunch we went back to Hotel Room. Of course, didi ready for action. The ger is shy. Reason is bcos she is 25 yrs, Mother of 1, so say her body not nice. I say I dun care, and sweet talk her for about 30 mins. As I started seduction, whe still shy and ask can fuck with the nighty on or not. I laugh and say can lorrr, (In my mind, I love to fuck girls semi clothed, feel like an animal lah and the ger look damn slutty one). So BJ, (I forgot to tell her no CD so feeling not so good), FJ, this girl like Sports Car, once engine get warm up, you better hang on tight. hehehe, 90 mins later, we were both completely spent. So we held each other and went to sleep. But my engine still semi running to we went to Prince room to drink. After a few drinks, I felt more relaxed and returned to my room. Ger had already cleaned up and preparing for bed. One thing I love about her, she really take care of herself from makeup and cleaniliness perspective. So we woke up and got ready for dinner. She is quite shy and didn't want to impose, so I told her tonight u r not WL, you are my GF, where can GF stay in room one. So she agree to follow us out. We rented a van and plus frank's car we left for dinner in a nice restaurant on a hill over looking HYT. After dinner, we went back to hotel rested for a while and went to Kiss Channel. Normal activities, left KC and went back to hotel. Round 2 with my Ger, I was really growing attached to this ger so had already decided to continue to book her for next day. A lot of her regular was calling her, but I think because I treat her very well, she agree to stay with me. For once RM higher value than SGD. hehehe. So another night of furious LOVE MAKING.... fuck can finish in 1 hour, this marathon session last 2 hours. I was already running out of condoms. Last one, and I pray that it wouldn't be wasted. Anyway, I said no condom, she said cannot, I elaborated, no condom for BJ, for Fuck use CD, she agree (Otherwise I can only chooe BJ or FJ) ... Die lorrr, men should never need to choose one kekeke. So after sex, cleaned up and went to sleep. This ger really got GFE feeling one. so to be continued on day 3
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.