View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

I will only add on to our expert bro's (TD and Dekuip) FR's on my Point Of View. The drive was surprisingly easy, I thought I would fall asleep after Kuala Kangsar, but found myself surprisingly refreshed to drive all the way to the border. Also thanks to TD's company and our common passion in cars.

My hotel room had adjoining door with TD, and It was sandwiched between TD's and Dekuip's.

Anyway, we visited the farms first to get gers (Most important mah). I got a 19year old Non-IC holder (which only I later find out). TD went and got his last ger and continue booking for the next 3 days.

They were supposed to meet us at the hotel at 1pm. So off we went to MP to loosen up. As TD has already described, KNN, out Dutch Radar system damn fast and accurate and he select the SYT massage ger available. The rest got the MILF kind.

When we finished, we adjourned to the hotel, and whipped out my bottle of Green Label to start with a round of drinks to get in the mood. TD of course had called another ger, who actually came to the hotel to see him (making the bus wait 10 minutes). She is a looker and it was to bad that she had to leave First ger to reach was Dekuip's. He disappear to his room with his ger to fuck (never wait for our order to reach, he "chiak" first), next, my Ger reached. She noticed our Prince got no ger so offered to have her friend (who was only 18yr ger) come by. SO we agreed, when she came, she was a real SYT and I convince the prince to take (deep in my heart, if he insist dun want, In would have taken and have the two friends tarma. hehehe ) Last to arrive was TD's ger. Then I chased them out of my room so I could fuck! The ger was really tight with small frame and extremely satisfyinglky sized breasts. However, her lack of experience because of her age was a letdown. I was determined to change this. Anyway, the fuck was really SOP. Later the ger and her friend wanted to go to Paragon, so I asked them to join us for dinner. After dinner, we gave them 500B each and sent them on their merry way, the four of us then went to Kiss Channel. I must say, I would like to have my way with all of the dancers in the future. Anyway, the place was an experience. Dekuip was ger-less, so Frank got some thing going and managed to meet an ex PL ger and Dekuip was hooked. So off we went back to the hotel. Since Dekuip's ger not here yet, we had drinks first (our gers still not back from Paragon yet). Anyway, night was getting late and we went to sleep. I was awaken by my ger who was sleeping next to me. It was about 2am. Anyway she wasn't sleeping, so she told me about her night and that she had spent all the money given to her already. I was getting horny again and started to caress her beautiful breasts and taut body.Now I was really horny, but she still quite emotionless. This is where I made her a challenge, 1000b if she can drive me crazy. She looked confused.... so I told her if she can pleasure me and make me very happy, then the 1000b is hers. Wow.... she really got into the mood and changed her attitude immediately (what money can do ... hehehe) Anyway, it was GREAT sex and I more than happily forked over the 1000b. and went to sleep. At about 7am, guess what, the ger was waking me up and wanted to give me one for the road (I had tried to continue the booking the night b4 but someone had already booked her according to the OKT) ANyway, another wonderful FUCK, and as a gesture, I gave her another 1000B. So all in all, I spent 4500b on this ger. But she was an incredible fuck when she understood that her reward was gonna be high for pleasuring me hehehe. SO this was the first ger.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.