View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 07:10 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Day 2 continue...

After everyone has arrived we went to eat something near BP Hotel. When we walked there Frank told me i got a good chance the MP ger (from now on i call her M) allow me to fuck her coz she let me hold her hand. Untill now i still dunno how to start wiv M coz she is very shy. Frank told me on the way go shopping with M after our lunch, try to make her feel more comfortable and win her trust. I left with her alone after lunch, we went to Central. I wanna buy her some clothes, thru her shyness i oso feel a bit difficult where to start... She look around for sale items, actually i dont like my ger(s) wear sales item so i told her to follow me. I told her i fetch u there u choose... Went to third floor Levis stand and she choose a jean, price 1790B. Now i take her to ground floor again to Esprit stand, she choose a sweater for 2680B then same floor i said i wanna buy cosmatic for her. She want something from Sheseido for 990B and i said ok again. After i asked her she still need something when she anwsered she has enuff liao... with a big smile ofcoz. hahaha.. This all has taken us only 45 minutes to finished, now we went back to Sakura. After we are in my room she went straight to a corner stare outside for a long time, inbetween i clean up my room.. kekeke guys room u know lah, somemore always drink Green Label wiv bro KLKOOL till blur blur. After a while i laid on the bed ask her to join me on bed and she dunwan, i tried my best to explain i am a good guy and later she came on my bed. First she allowed me to hold her... later i put her hand on my didi and long long time after i finally get her naked. hahaha... the rest no need to tell kua? After our 1 hour play i wanna take a rest coz tonite i still have a long nite to wet wiv frens n bro's. Just i almost felt in sleep i received a sms from the Kiss Channel lead singer asked me where we gonna take diner... oh shit, i was totally forgotten this issue i have promised her. I replied her that i am in Songkhla now that i cannot make it, then i offed my phone. kekeke.. I promise god if not necessary i wont lie again.

Woke up 7:30 pm prepair to go diner in Bon Khao. I went to next room see Puk kai Jason is ready anot, to my surprize i saw a stranger ger sit on his bed. This a bit tan skin ger is pretty, curious ask Jason who she is... Ohhh, she came for our No 1 Fucker bro TD. TD ask her to join us for diner, the reason is becoz she is helpfull this afternoon when TD bought clothes. Excuus to tackle her lah!!! Her name is ah J, she is pretty dressed, light make up and most surprise to me ah J can speak contonese, hokkien and english... she has manners too.

So after diner we went to Kiss Channel again.

to be continue....