View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Gers in sight during our hatyai trip:

Bro TD: His thai wife ah Ohr and a store ger look like tata young. The 1st ger i spare my writing coz husband wife realtion u know lah. The 2nd 1 went wiv us for diner and she will become bro TD future second wife.... no doubt.

Bro KLKOOL: 1st nite a school ger of 18 yr old, small body frame but nice boobs. Maybe too wild for our bro KLKOOL coz she is Paragon kaki... kekeke. Second ger is sweet, she has a CFM look, proven coz few times she was in the lift got other cheongsters asked for her contact number, this made our bro KLKOOL tulan loh. kekeke... yeah, a look at her make ur didi become hard. Bro KLKOOL likes this ger the most.

Me: Very sad.... no ger. Dunno someone know hatyai well to arrange for me mah. Somemore dont wanna follow bro TD and other frens to take a look in Kiss Lounge.
KNN, the first ger going back to BKK also must stop by hotel (ask bust to wait for 10 minutes) to say hello to TD lor. I can only dream about being so lucky..., hahahah. SOme more she DAMN PRETTY and SOLID BODY man.

The school girl very scary lorrr, her frame so small and pussy so tight, when I fuck her, she also scared lah.... but I treat her very well so she was sad to leave me. hehehe. Third day, she call Dekuip and ask him to ask me to book her again. But I already got my ger and she treat me very well so I do not want to take the SYT back.
The Day 2 / 3 ger really very hot loh. We can foreplay and fuck for more than 2 hours. After cum, she dun let me out and continue to ride me like crazy. Wah liau. And she give awesome BJ man....and the way she french, the length of her tongue, would make any woman happy kekeke. I was very happy with her cos apart from sex, she got very good attitude.
As for Dekuip, Golden Cock cannot touch Farm Girl one, 2 Pink Lady ger and 1 SYT from MP (which I will not name to protect her reputation). KNN, I damn jealous man.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.