View Single Post
Old 24-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro. I'm wondering if there is any service apartment in hatyai. Like those in bangkok, where there is a hall and 2-3 bedrooms. This way me and my bros can all play together I use to visit hatyai very often 3-4 yrs back. Usually stayed at regency hotel. Tried out the imperial suite b4, but only one hall and a bedroom. Btw, been to few estab to book gers, personally find that pink lady lounge had the pretties ger then. Is there any other new or better estab to intro to wif all the syt or better still models Was charged 3300 baht at pink lady for bringing out a gal. Me and bros dun mind paying more for quality. Kindly enlighten me if there is any estab wif real beauties ard. thanks so much.

We r planning our next trip to hatyai 1st week of jan 2006. Any bros interested,welcomed to join use, or meet up there if our trip coincides wif yours.