View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

13 January - 15 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Arrived late into Jakarta and slept for the night.

Woke up next morning, saw lots of Indo Chinese ladies during breakfast hours. I feel most of them are open minded seeing the way they dress, yummy. Some quick shopping at Carrefour nearby.

Usual Place
Nola
Damage: 315k only

New girl recommended by MMS. She is young, dark skin, has natural big B tits, and a little plump below.

She looked uninterested. Short CBJ, limited cowgirl riding. Then I banged her some positions and eventually shot my load at missionary. After wash up I can sense she was waiting for tips but she did not deserve any, she did not request for it as well. Did not bother to take photo as I won’t return for her.

Golden Boutique Hotel Angkasa
My Place - Sally
Damage: 425k only

After sushi lunch I went for my usual massage and seemed to have gotten a girl from a previous session. Same name
except that her number changed.

She has this gothic look with petite body. Her massage was so so and HJ skills were decent. Like before, she jerks you with two hands with an ultra firm grip on your little one. Gave out a squirt sound every time she jerks you up and down. I admired her face and body before eventually submitting to her. She asked me for extension and tips which were quite a turn off but overall okay experience.

Classic - Terminal 5
Cannot remember
Damage: 365k + 50k tips

T2 has fewer girls than before, decided to try T5 instead. MMS brought some girls and decided on a Medan girl. She was smiley, friendly and super GFE. She agreed with my requests and off we went.

In room we were chatting with my broken bahasa and showered together. Shes 22 years old, petite and little meaty, big B boobs that were weighing down to gravity(not sag) and her nipples were pointing forward which is quite a sight.

She gave a good BBBJ until I was satisfied and I rubbered up to bang her multiple positions. Being my third shot of the day, I needed the ideal girl to make me cum and what was ideal was her jugs. I banged her more in lying doggy and enjoyed her titties shakes from the mirror and eventually blast my third shot. Both of rested in perspiration. After shower I passed her tips and left shortly. Back in the hall we parted ways as I went to find my friend.

Out of nowhere she came to bid my friend farewell before returning to her sofa, its rare to see such well-mannered girls nowadays, or maybe she likes my friend.

I decided to rest for the night as I had an early flight back home.

Hope you all enjoy the FR as always.

Cheers.